The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evil Genius

Share some wisdom!

Lets share some wisdom!

I start:

- Its a bad idea to unscrew the cooler of your car shortly after you drove.

- Girls like you a lot more if you pretend to be gay! :innocent_n:

1) If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

2) Expectations lead to disappointments.

3) First it was the gooks and now, its the geeks...

You cannot get shocked by pissing on an electric fence. (rural ones, the huge fuckoff prison ones....?)

Anger is most often an expression of one's sense of self-importance.

Milk plus HBWR seeds is unpleasant

the only thing that never changes is the fact that everything always changes... :)

i know something that you don't know. and that is a very valuable thing to know. though if you shout me a drink...I'll tell you for free.

It's really fucking difficult to put a live octopus into a string bag... :blink:

don't listen to people who tell you that the electric fence won't shock you. maybe they are right, but if you don't want to get shocked better to just leave the fence alone.

the only thing that never changes is the fact that everything always changes...

the more everything changes the more it stays the same...

the whole world is between your feet.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

it is no more than 2 steps to the door of a friend; you are stopping with the first step.

take one step outside yourself - the whole Path lasts no longer than a step.

everything you know is wrong.

If your personality were programmed to accept contradictions as natural, and if it did not react , you could not experience negative emotion or anguish...

It's like trying to herd cats...

sometimes the best option is not to be honest or tell the truth :P

Just because your not paranoid, doesn't mean there not out to get you.

don't listen to people who tell you that the electric fence won't shock you. maybe they are right, but if you don't want to get shocked better to just leave the fence alone.

hey man that piece of "wisdom' comes directly from experience. but yeah why piss on the fence when you can piss on the grass

i reckon you didn't "cross the beams" during the precise moment when the shock was coming through, lots of electric fences only give one brief shock followed by a few moments of no shock. i see no reason that it wouldn't shock you.

the question here really is not 'can you be shocked by pissing on an electric fence?', because nobody really needs to know the answer to that.

the question is why did you piss on an electric fence, knowing it could give your pee-pee the shock of it's life?

A quote, but wisdom none the less

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. ~Philip K. Dick

-Never try to keep up with the jones,s its better to drag them down to your level

-a job well planned is a job half done

-if you take the time it takes it will take you half the time

-how long is a piece of string? twice the distance from the centre to one end

-what if the hokey pokey is really what it is all about?

-It takes a realy big dog to weigh a tonne.

most electric fences used in a rural setting have a electric charge every seven seconds or so. This combined with the the piss stream rarely being completely unbroken, (not just mine) provides for a safe chance to piss around with electricity. (very sorry for that)

As to why did i do it: I really don't know, but i think if we had a rational reason for everything that we did we would cease to become human. And let us not disregard irrationality in man's action for without this I am sure that we would be without many interesting and pleasurable things/experiences. Cheese is great but what was the first person to eat mouldy milk thinking/

Alright that's one" justification for posting something stupid" Any other questions?

Don't be surprised that if you post responses while insane you may discover that said posts were not actually posted.

(No seriously, did a mod delete my post in the NSW camping trip thread??)

were you hoping it would shock you? :D

nah ignore that. i'm wrecking the thread.

A quote, but wisdom none the less

Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. ~Philip K. Dick

good to see a fellow dickhead :P

Don't be surprised that if you post responses while insane you may discover that said posts were not actually posted.

(No seriously, did a mod delete my post in the NSW camping trip thread??)

Not as far as I know - I think you were just mad ;) please post it again. :)

what if the hokey pokey is really what it is all about?

if, as i always thought, the hokey pokey is all about sex, then yes it really is what it's all about.

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

"Let me help you, for you shall surely drown" said the monkey to the fish as he put him safely in a tree.

You cannot get shocked by pissing on an electric fence. (rural ones, the huge fuckoff prison ones....?)

I have been shocked pissing on a cattle fence as a kid. No shoes , pissed on the fence got shocked and cryed like a girl,

So my wisdom is - Don't piss on electric fences, even if a forum on the internet says its ok :P

And dont worry about the first person to eat moldy milk. Definition of brave is the first one to down an oyster.

wisdom:

the first person to eat mouldy milk was: hungry

the first person to down an oyster was: hungry