The Corroboree
Slybacon

9/11 Footage

The video about the pentagon i mentioned i would post.

If that ball wasn't self propelled in some way and was just fired from a helicopter wouldn't it have fallen in an arc rather than a linear tragectory ?

Interesting theory though, with all the doctored footage that was was shown something was certainly concealed from the public.

heres sometin weird,

The movie the Matrix came out in 1999.

In the Matrix, Neo's passport has an expiration date that is 9/11/2001.

http://heidilore.fil...ix22jpgnl82.jpg

The artist "formerly" known as "Prince" said let's party 'til it's 1999.

A hint of thruth hidden behind a lie every second....I'm surprised you never picked Neo's passport...man I think waay too much.....hang on here's the Lyrics:

I was dreamin' when I wrote this

Forgive me if it goes astray

But when I woke up this mornin'

Coulda sworn it was judgment day

The sky was all purple

There were people runnin' everywhere

Tryin' 2 run from the destruction

U know I didn't even care

'Cuz they say two thousand zero zero party over

Oops out of time

So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

I was dreamin' when I wrote this

So sue me if I go 2 fast

But life is just a party

And parties weren't meant 2 last

War is all around us

My mind says prepare 2 fight

So if I gotta die

I'm gonna listen 2 my body tonight

Yeah, they say two thousand zero zero party over

Oops out of time

So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999

Yeah

Lemme tell ya somethin'

If U didn't come 2 party

Don't bother knockin' on my door

I got a lion in my pocket

And baby he's ready 2 roar

Yeah, everybody's got a bomb

We could all die any day

But before I'll let that happen

I'll dance my life away

They say two thousand zero zero party over

Oops out of time

We're runnin' outta time

So tonight we gonna, we gonna (Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999)

Say it 1 more time

Two thousand zero zero party over

Oops out of time

No, no

Alright, it's 1999

You say it, 1999

1999 don't stop, don't stop, say it 1 more time

Two thousand zero zero party over

Oops out of time

Yeah, Yeah

Yeah, 1999 (1999)

Don'tcha wanna go (1999)

Don'tcha wanna go (1999)

We could all die any day (1999)

I don't wanna die

I'd rather dance

:wink:

i feel its my job to inform and alert each and everyone of you that this is not a conspiracy theory but indeed a conspiracy.

the attacks of sept 11 was indeed a inside job pulled by the USA government , namely bush.

they pulled this off in order to create a agenda and pass new laws.

you know whats weird ? Hitler did that same thing , burning down his own building and blaming it on terrorists in order to create a agenda ....

a few things that could never be explained to even this day.

molten metal was found under both towers and building 7 which was not even hit by a plane.

this molten metal is formed after a demolition takes place.

there is indeed many evidences which point to a false flag operation.

the biggest and most crucial point lies in the aftermath which most people dont even know about.. that is..

i got to see the impeachment of George bush for crimes against humanity court session live.. it was pulled from the internet.. never to be seen again.

why he was not charged ? he was pardoned by the queen before anyone could file impeachment against him.

once pardoned by the queen.. no one can touch him.

Edited by 7baz
  • Like 2

Apparently "The Queen" has no real power anyway....it's always been an illusion, as she was knowingly bestowed upon a fake Stone of Destiny herself,denying her of the correct procedure and empowerment, there is video showing this and compelling evidence including copies of original documents.

Watch the Bush Family Values and you will se the connection between both the G.W'.s and the Nazi's....they were there.

Why would Bush be not answerable for what he and his family have done so far?

Because the ones above him are in control and call the shots....sometimes literally.

Only 2 groups could have genuinely pulled off 911 and both have equally strong motives: the Arabs and pro Israeli crooks. Only one of those groups truly benefitted.

Building 7, building 7, building 7.

^^^ Those points are pretty compelling.

There was a drill for the whole bloody thing just before the event.

It's not about who they were,what nationality they happen to be but who were the architects and why?

Seen the orbs?..the droid bird....the missing plane wing?..what about ground zero explosions just prior with testimonies and footage with audio?

Building 7..demolition,distraction.

Same went with the 7/7 bombings,drill rehearsal,CCTV's......look and ye shall see as evidence is outweighing the word "Theory".

• Like 2

I wrote another reply to this thread. Pm if interested.

^^^ Why not just make the reply public?

Mainly its long winded but Im trying to collate some better external well supported arguments and links.

Mainly its long winded but Im trying to collate some better external well supported arguments and links.

lots of convincing and very well supported arguments at this site - very one-sided but a good source of info nonetheless

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=theme&themeId=18

i've watched many hours worth of 9/11 inside job vids and the most interesting part of it for me is the carsized UFO that slowly emerged from the top of one of the towers before it fell, but i can't be arsed trawling through that shitshow to find it again so i'm just going to drop my favourite comical/pisstake 5 min vid here...

Edited by freakazoid

Operation Northwoods is near identical, substitute Cubans for Islamic Terrorist and we have 911.  This was a plan that made it to the highest levels of the U.S government in the 60's to repaint U.S airlines in Cuban colours and fly them into U.S buildings blame Castro as a pretext to invade Cuba. Never let the Truth get in the way of a best false flag since the Reichstag fire.
Only Kennedy coming to power put a stop to it he somehow felt it a tad despicable? So instead we have the bungled Bay of pigs invasion after the U.S UN ambassador messed up so Kennedy couldn't send air support to support the Cuban "liberators." So they were massacred on the beach landing.  If the U.S.A is willing to declassify these sort of plans i shudder to think what they keep secret. 

Same country that supplied Saddam W.M.D, Same guy old Rumsfield the W.M.D gopher sold Westinghouse LW reactor to north Korea. What the both have WMD's now very strange. 

911 allowed the militarization of u.s police force to accelerate, Allowed the Two draconian "Patriot acts to pass".  Pretext for two war.

Plus all the Neocon rhetoric in the Project for a New American Century outlines what there plans were from the Regan era onward.
Here is one quote
What was needed for America to dominate much of humanity and the world’s resources, it said, was “some catastrophic and catalysing event - like a new Pearl Harbor”.
The suddenly the  "former" CIA asset Osama B gives the new neocon white house just what they wanted.

plus all the rest of the info like fires don't cause skyscrapers to collapse and building 7 which wasn't even hit by a plane or debris yet collapses similar to how a control detetenion looks.

all highly suspicious