The Corroboree
GrowDan

Nookers are snitching.

I was not going to get involved openly with this but I cannot hold my tounge :ana:

In the current fiasco with Outlaw bike organisations an Law Enforcement organistions

Any HA or other club chapter Member for that matter (And there are a few that are members here) with half a brain would not be using a carrier service or Web Forum to make open threats of violence and forwarding

IP Adresses, Details of personal Trades etc on a forum well known to be monitored by LEOS!

Any Member or especielly a Non Member or Probate found by the club involed to be using their Name and or club details in this manner would nin no way endorse it and would certinatly be VERY unimpressed with the person involved, And would not let that person go on unchecked and dealt ith on the matter.

We all know Leo watches this and other similar sites and I am sure that the OP, after refering to Being inolved in an Outlaw Organisation, using Safe Houses, Openly Requesting certain Cacti and other Items, Would in no doubt be drawing more attention to themselves by Leo From their own Stupidity by doing so.

As for SAB being a drug manufactue site! Pffft get your head out of yor ass and fuck off out of here, As you certainly have no respet or compehension for the True Vision of the ethno community and what it stands for!

SAB is IMO Oneof the top 3 Most Trusted Harm Reduction and Research Information siteS Unrivaled on the hole WEB! :worship:

You request Certain Cacti from a lot of people and then Pull out the guns when you claim your own son has done nothing but the same you have done youseelf, An address and requests has to be given out by your son to these members that the alleged drougs were supposedly sent by!!

The same thing your have done youself. And correcct me if I am wrong but isnt that fraudulantly done by using a So called Safe House Address?

Great Role Model Your setting for your boy there buddy. :rolleyes:

You have No need to use a safe house if you have nothing illegal to hide yourself am I right?

Slow Down Dan, Cos You are diggin a very deep hole for yourself!

And I am sure a lot of members hre would agree and be wiling to show their support for SAB in the same way I have tried to convey here!

I could go on but i am prolly just :BANGHEAD2:

End Rant! :wave-finger:

Dreaming, there are no bikers, there was no 16yr old kid,No one snitched anything and no cops ever came to his house,in fact I am having a very hard time figuring if anything he said has had any truth in it, Everything from the story of being retired in SA @ 40 to the crazy threats I believe it is all the maunderings of a sick mind.The thing I find very difficult is how he went from a basically reasonable but enthusiastic n00b to a raging fool in the span of time between Xmas morning and Xmas evening. It literally was like a flipped switch.

It should be a lesson to us all in careful trading and a wake up about personal security.

WR

edit: I only hope that this is the last of this guy we see!

cheers Oz!

WR

Edited by whiterasta

The thing I find very difficult is how he went from a basically reasonable but enthusiastic n00b to a raging fool in the span of time between Xmas morning and Xmas evening. It literally was like a flipped switch.

Well Whiterasta, that behaviour definately speaks for someone who was really raided that morning. Im sure most people would be very pissed if that would happen to them. But he´s taking his anger out on people who definately have nothing to do with what happened to him. Like T already mentioned, most of the the time stuff like this happens because something illegal was shipped to the adress. We really tried to give him a fair opportunity to provide something to back his claims up but at some point he just lost it and started to let it out on people here.

growdan, i really dont know what you expected from us. Nobody here wanted to do you any harm and some of us were truly interested in your claims. You should definately work on your anger management problem caus you´ve been very rude to some very cool people here. I understand that it can be a bad thing if cops come knocking at your day but people here had nothing to do with it. Its the same as when you go out beating up random people on the street because the cops came to you.

And what you wrote to Torsten is an absolute "No Go"! He was the one who gave you the chance to talk about your problem in the first place when you´ve already been booted from the nook. It would have been easy to do the same but Torsten didnt. You should apologize for that. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

The thing I find very difficult is how he went from a basically reasonable but enthusiastic n00b to a raging fool in the span of time between Xmas morning and Xmas evening. It literally was like a flipped switch.

Well Whiterasta, that behaviour definately speaks for someone who was really raided that morning. Im sure most people would be very pissed if that would happen to them. But he´s taking his anger out on people who definately have nothing to do with what happened to him. Like T already mentioned, most of the the time stuff like this happens because something illegal was shipped to the adress. We really tried to give him a fair opportunity to provide something to back his claims up but at some point he just lost it and started to let it out on people here.

I really doubt he was raided EG. He claimed to be in SA first, then the cops came and he "told his wife" to let them in.from where? SA, while the law is standing there with no warrant? and what is with the "my sixteen yr old son"? is the kid growdan or the dad and who got raided?Too much bullshit has been spilled to filter any truth out of the guy.

If you have been raided you do not threaten going to the law or continue to post on and on. IMO the guy is a cokehead and is having a psychotic break. He posted how cheap the shit was where he was and he did gradually wind up tighter and tighter. The switch was in attitude not intensity as in I had over two pages of PMs from him in the two days time to recieve his package all very nice but becoming more intense in their probing for cactus cuts. I misread it as excitement but I know now he was ramping up to a major tweak instead whether drug induced or his own problem IDK but none of his story has been rational since he freaked.

Peace,

WR

can we call teotz, teotz please. I dont want to be mistaken for him....

Hey now don't bring me into this shit storm.

I didn't have nothing to do with this one!

Was I mentioned in this thread before this?

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Why don't you read the thread that you've just posted in Teotz? Is it really that hard to read 29 posts or use Ctrl+F and search for your name? Someone mentioned your name (sorry for the spoiler) and Teonanacatl (a fantastic ontributer to the forums) asked that person to ensure yours and his names are not accidentally mistaken as the same person (or accidentally dragging Teonanacatl's name through the shit that you've left in your 2,700-post wake).

Yeah you have nothing to do with the thread, but FFS, read before posting if you aren't aware of what is going on...

Ace, I explained the situation to teotz before he posted this so he was well aware of it, but still went ahead and posted it anyway. His loss as he can only make 2 posts per day and he basically wasted one, so no need to even think about it.

• Like 1

I dunno why people need to get involved slanging of teotz. i think torsten helps/handles him well.

It only seems (to me) to make the slanger-off-erers look like bottom-of-the-rung school yard bullies. I think leave the correction? of Teotz to T. I personally dont believe teotz to have a bad bone in his body. I also applaud T in his dealings with teotz. Its very refreshing and human, and kind. What the world needs more of. I would personally love to garden all day with teotz!!

You host a drug manufacturing website (www.shaman-australis.com) and (the corrobree) . "These sites are all about illegal drug manufacturing".

My 16 year old son in the US had some mescaline cactus/drug cactus sent to him in the mail from members on this site with instructions on how to extract the drugs. "The package has been turned over the the DEA in the US".

The DEA, the FBI, the Consumer Complaint Division, and the Better Business Bureau have all been informed you are the web host and domain name host of these drug manufacturing websites.

I am asking for the immediate removals of (www.shaman-australis.com) and (the corrobree).

Greg

[email protected]

i have been reading this but staying clear until i read this... This is absurd, You are actually trying to take down this whole forum because you are having a little tanty. You would ruin a greatplace for us to chill and chat and more importantly learn about safety with ethnos. sad and immature. This site is not just for you, if you got busted shit happens. Just time to getover it and move on... in future everything you send should be pre4faced with a page explaining that "if people are a cop or working for the cops anything in the following PM can't be used for an investigation"

This is just ridiculous though, get your ISP to reset your IP addy and make a new account, start again from scratch. Because you have turned everyone against you even ME who hasn't been on the forums long enough yet to form an opinion of anyone really.

edit: a typical "if i can't have it then i will do everything within my power to make sure no-one else can" attitude. Kinda like my 3 year old son having a tantrum

Edited by DarkSpark

Teotz just needs attention.

I'd lose it if I was gardening and I had a kid asking me.. what's this here? what's that there? why is the sky blue? why do i mix this with horse poo? why can't i find a productive thing to do apart from distract and disturb you? oh yeah that's right I'm a kid starving for the attention of some super cool internet ethno nerd peers...

point is, "look at me look at me!" It doesn't matter, you tell me what my point is! I'll pretend to be confused and even offended at all these personal attacks, why the fuck you always drag me into this??!!

What did I do to deserve this!?

WHY!?

WHY!?

WHY!?

now come on waste your time to explain it to me... I implore you, create new threads even to discuss the issue that is me! Waste as much energy as you can being as distracted and unfocused as I appear to be... we can share in this you see...

...btw I am a Narc.

i swear these trolls are illuminati agents hell bent on sucking the energy of people. [/end blood donation to the leaches.]

[edit] people, read the entire post instead of rehashing the same opinions, I'm often guilty of this myself, and can now see how silly it is reading the same thing said by like 3 people.

Edited by The Dude

in future everything you send should be pre4faced with a page explaining that "if people are a cop or working for the cops anything in the following PM can't be used for an investigation"

Are you kidding?

For some reason that doesn't seem like it'd work...

teotz , cheers dude, sometimes you seem to not understand irony, heh

inco earlier post is sweet, lol. but hey, understand a public forum is a forum. I would love to garden all day and having a smoke with all of you guyes, including teotz sure. Any planthead is a friend of mine! Doesn't mean I wont comment on his saying if he says something I think plain wrong. Now if what he says is completely silly its another thing... I am learning to tolerate as I really like freedom - this is good for me too.

GrowDan, good luck. Stay safe and relax.

Edited by mutant

I just want you to know that I love you all.

Each and every single one of you.

Really, I do.

I love you.

I just want you to know that I love you all.

Each and every single one of you.

Really, I do.

I love you.

Okay ...what have you done...??

this all sounds like female manipulation to me...apologizing before they tell you what they have done...that's a classic woman's, softening up tactic dry.gif

this all sounds like female manipulation to me...apologizing before they tell you what they have done...that's a classic woman's, softening up tactic dry.gif

Is Teotz a male or female?? I am confused I thought it was a male??? Not that it changes anything I just never really thought about the genders in this forum, we are all just Forumites.

Teotz Pm me with the answer..

Is Teotz a male or female?? I am confused I thought it was a male??? Not that it changes anything I just never really thought about the genders in this forum, we are all just Forumites.

Teotz Pm me with the answer..

You think you are going to find out Teotz's sex/gender via a PM? ROFLMAO! :lol: I figure when we meet Teotz in person, then (and only then)we will know :wink:

What the fuck is it with the violent threats going around man?

Isn't this a peaceful community, half the reason i took a solid break was over similar shit, threats and all that.

As a general message to everyone on here, new especially (and no im not preaching like some golden oldie who has more rights here than anyone else)

If you're idea of solving problems involves violent threats (vince your going to shit yourself laughing if you read this after the french incident) then this is the wrong place for you, plain and simple IMO.

PEACE (Yes, peace, not 'im guna bottle you cunt then have you beaten up by my ex-con mates'). FFS

Nothing.

I really mean that.

teotz , cheers dude, sometimes you seem to not understand irony, heh

inco earlier post is sweet, lol. but hey, understand a public forum is a forum. I would love to garden all day and having a smoke with all of you guyes, including teotz sure. Any planthead is a friend of mine! Doesn't mean I wont comment on his saying if he says something I think plain wrong. Now if what he says is completely silly its another thing... I am learning to tolerate as I really like freedom - this is good for me too.

GrowDan, good luck. Stay safe and relax.

i guess thats my fault for calling out the lowest-rung bullies :P

my apologies teotz. xx

this all sounds like female manipulation to me...apologizing before they tell you what they have done...that's a classic woman's, softening up tactic

LOL this is so true, as soon as i read that i went, oh teo's female.

I don't think she's done anything btw, she's just in a classic womens moment. HAHA

teotz is a girl, and a hot one at that. hot, young, impressionable and ignores her "no chemical drugs" ideology when it comes to having wild sex with aussie men.

is there anything else i can say to keep the notion alive? cuz sometimes its amusing.

• Like 1

Why the fuck did y'all even need to bring me into this? seems silly. and fuck all of you who bad-mouthed me. I haven't posted much in months, so...?

and Thunderideal is right. I'm just a sexy Asian entheogen chick out to have sex with (not just aussies) men all over the world (while tripping).

• Like 1

:) LOL. thats all i can say..

leave him alone ya bullies :)

wtf did you resurrect this thread? :BANGHEAD2:

• Like 1

LOL!!!

That reminds me of the joke in the bar where the tortoise is having a beef with the lion and the tortoise gets a super punch in tha face and flies out through the salloon-door , out of the bar, cartoon style. One day passes, two day pass, well.... 10 months pass... then the tortoise enters the bar again and says:

"Who did you punch you fucking cunt???"

:P :P :P

Also reminds me of that wacko car mechanic in Olivers Stone's "U-turn" .

[the mecanic] -..... if I didn't fix it properly... it would ruin my reputation

[sean penn] -What reputation?!??!?!?