The Corroboree
GrowDan

Nookers are snitching.

[note from admin: this thread contains serious allegations which have not been backed up by any evidence. normally this thread would be removed immediately, but because there are references to this topic elsewhere and in private PMs I will leave it here for a little while. The original topic starter has shown himself to be indiscriminately accusing people, threatening them with violence and law enforcement, and also threatening the admin of both the nook and this place. The topic [3bay sales] is an interesting one as it is a recurring problem, but other than what is written in the original nook thread there is just no evidence against any of the people accused here or in the original thread [which has been deleted because it slandered a completely innocent person].

( link to the post of members snitching).

http://www.thenook.o...showtopic=72957

"Whiterasta" "Nookie" and others are snitching there and here. Be careful everyone.

Whiterasta has a PIG for a avitar pic. How fitting????

I gave my safe address to Whiterasta and Nooki then the cops came.

GrowDan

Edited by Torsten

you need to back up the last sentence with facts please.

you need to back up the last sentence with facts please.

I gave my safe address to Whiterasta and Nooki then the cops came.

Whiterasta has a PIG for a avitar pic. How fitting????

GrowDan

Edited by GrowDan

it seems to me that whiterasta was making a tongue-in-cheek comment on the nook. probably in poor taste, but it didn't seem serious. maybe he can comment on that himself. nookie on the other hand seems pretty clear cut.

having a pig as an avatar is hardly supporting evidence :scratchhead:

are WR and nookie the only people you gave your safe address to?

it seems to me that whiterasta was making a tongue-in-cheek comment on the nook. probably in poor taste, but it didn't seem serious. maybe he can comment on that himself. nookie on the other hand seems pretty clear cut.

having a pig as an avatar is hardly supporting evidence :scratchhead:

are WR and nookie the only people you gave your safe address to?

They were the only ones I gave my address to that never sent me anything back and both have a beef with me?

Of course he's gonna say it was a joke now. "He is cold busted in his own words".

"I don't find it funny or a joke at all.

I think members here have the right to know.

GrowDan

Please see my comments in the similar thread in the C&S forum.

~Michael~

If they are going out of their way to report a Ebay seller not hurting TheNook. Then what could they be doing to members on the nook or here they don't like?

People have the right to know.

GrowDan

So dan so far you have made a lot of baseless statements the most serious is that you allege that cops came to your safe house. Please produce evidence. I will not even address the snitch accusation as ridiculous . I have been around posting a lot of stuff for a long time and you are the one dude who has this beef? Okay even if you are THAT special what's with all the threats of IP tracking and having hells angels kick my ass? Or the real funny shit about your role in the HA. Dude please! TIME TO COME DOWN! that SA cocaine is fucking you up. really man the way you flipped a switch has even the guys who had "good" trades with you are like WTF? So you don't like me ,BFD ,and you are threatening me with a "hit" by the hells Angels, BFD,

So you know the addy is an empty house for rent. A drive by a new listing and a change of address form, you got a SAFE addy.

And the IP threat OK you know who I get my service from BFD

Now I guess we see who is a snitch the psycho noob or the folks you have singled out.

WR

So dan so far you have made a lot of baseless statements the most serious is that you allege that cops came to your safe house. Please produce evidence. I will not even address the snitch accusation as ridiculous . I have been around posting a lot of stuff for a long time and you are the one dude who has this beef? Okay even if you are THAT special what's with all the threats of IP tracking and having hells angels kick my ass? Or the real funny shit about your role in the HA. Dude please! TIME TO COME DOWN! that SA cocaine is fucking you up. really man the way you flipped a switch has even the guys who had "good" trades with you are like WTF? So you don't like me ,BFD ,and you are threatening me with a "hit" by the hells Angels, BFD,

So you know the addy is an empty house for rent. A drive by a new listing and a change of address form, you got a SAFE addy.

Now I guess we see who is a snitch the psycho noob or the folks you have singled out.

WR

WR

WR

WR I have no idea where all that BS came from. Your funny. Your the snitch Bro.

GrowDan

WTF grow dan...you cause carnage at the nook and ruffle the entire communities feathers with your Teotz like nonesense....sorry Teotz, then you flaunt your wares over here...for what...?

You are extremely luckly mal didn't ban your ass but I'm sure if he saw this abomination of a thread he wouldn't think twice.

jesus man chill the fuck out will ya...you are now really starting to piss a lot of normally cool calm people off and that takes a lot I tell ya.

Go grow your fucking cactus and listen to the plants and stop being such whiny ass bitch.

Edited by Chiral

WR I have no idea where all that BS came from. Your funny. Your the snitch Bro.

GrowDan

Well Torsten does and the admin @ the nook do and if any body shows up around me (as if) then they will too. I figure you done shot your ass off already with those wild PM's so even if your connected and even if you can do a damn thing just what you PM'ed me is enough to get YOU snuffed by the club ( again yeah,right) for being a big mouth. So ya buddy time to chill and plant them seeds I sent back with your shit and learn something from them. the keyboard bravado and baseless accusations are childish and have now been exposed as the threats of an angry child. Cut your loss of face and tend your garden, maybe learn some peace.

WR

WTF grow dan...you cause carnage at the nook and ruffle the entire communities feathers with your Teo like nonesense....sorry Teo, then you flaunt your wares over here...for what...?

You are extremely luckly mal didn't ban your ass but I'm sure if he saw this abomination of a thread he wouldn't think twice.

jesus man chill the fuck out will ya...you are now really starting to piss a lot of normally cool calm people off and that takes a lot I tell ya.

Go grow your fucking cactus and listen to the plants and stop being such whiny ass bitch.

WR & others were snitching. If they would snitch a Ebayer not hurting the nook then just think of what they might be doing here? I felt it my duty to inform the community here. Police went to my safe address and I thought I should let people here know that too.

If you've read the post they made and don't think they are snitches that's your right. Seems real shady activity from nookers that are also members here.

I have no doubt I will be banned from here also. If I can save someone else from getting the cops called on them or going to jail then it will have been worth it.

GrowDan

Edited by GrowDan

I have read the posts and have followed all your posts over there too, have given you unbiased support and the benefit of the doubt on numerous occasions, even set you up to get those prize cactus you wanted so badly.

I don't think you are getting the whole -bay thing GD..

people around here and the Nook don't want some douchebags selling and promoting mescaline cactus on -bay because it attracts unwanted attention, it is just plain stupid to try and sell something on -bay and use it's alkaloid profile as the key selling tool.

I have given a couple of local sellers doing the same shit a piece of my mind and gone into verbal battle with them about what they are doing, the difference is when you approach an idiot selling shit like that you don't tell -bay you approach the seller and try to convince them that what they are doing is risky and can potentially bring down a whole massive community of growers, just for the sake of them making a few stupid bucks.

Also you have to provide any proof of a police report showing the details of them coming to the safe addy you speak of. Please give a more thorough account of what actually transpired if you are to gain any sort of credence on this mater.

Edited by Chiral

WR & others were snitching. If they would snitch a Ebayer not hurting the nook then just think of what they might be doing here? I felt it my duty to inform the community here. Police went to my safe address and I thought I should let people here know that too.

If you've read the post they made and don't think they are snitches that's your right. Seems real shady activity from nookers that are also members here.

I have no doubt I will be banned from here also. If I can save someone else from getting the cops called on them or going to jail then it will have been worth it.

GrowDan

Now lets take this real slow. You say I and others are snitches, so where are the busted? You say we turned in kieke for his auction why is he not banned from 3-bay or busted? Man one more time put down the straw your tweaking!

..put down the straw...you mean glass dick..

Edited by Chiral

..put down the straw...you mean glass dick..BeavisTheMethHead.jpg

"That's not me". I feel sorry for that guy.

You just put his picture up on a drug website. Looking like the snitching don't stop with WR & Nookie. Posting peoples photos is a no no. You should know that being a Moderator.

I'm sure you would like me to provide a police report. Guess your looking for more fuel for the snitches.

GrowDan

Edited by GrowDan

growdan has lost it. he is threatening me and other members with law enforcement and bikies and what ever he can think of. seems to me he got busted doing somethign stupid and now is looking to blame everyone except for himself. he doesn't seem to be too picky about whether anyone is actually involved, as long as he can throw some mud at them. I gave this topic a bit of space to develop, but it hasn't. Growdan is PMing people to threaten them and has even sent me a PM with a threat to the nook admins - after threatening me. I can only conclude that growdan has some serious mental issues and paranoia. time to let him go.

• Like 1

Yeah what a weird series of events I must say, swished in with pics of his mullies, and then took up the cactus passion and simply could not contain his obsessive needs to own every single plant known to man, then gets involved in some trading, gets the thumbs up from a few, Whiterasta see's something amiss, clashes head on with him, the -bay fiasco, the constant demand for cactus from anyone, the shady "safe addy" fiasco, the massive amounts of mindless PM's to members, the countless more chances to chill the fuck out, all culminating in a couple of extremely paranoid posts and even more paranoid PM's and insulting and threatening forum owners with violence...

Tweak tweak...

errr...serious mental issues is an understatement.

I'm just wetting myself over the last PM I received from him

The following email has just been forwarded to me by my webhost. It clearly shows Growdan is a liar and a vindictive little turd who will lash out at everyone who questions his paranoid delusions. I am just posting this here in case anyone who followed last night's dramas felt any sort of sympathy for him. Even my webhost thought this guy was a nutcase.

Personally I am most curious about his unique use of quotation marks, which I suspect he has no idea what they are actually for.

You host a drug manufacturing website (www.shaman-australis.com) and (the corrobree) . "These sites are all about illegal drug manufacturing".

My 16 year old son in the US had some mescaline cactus/drug cactus sent to him in the mail from members on this site with instructions on how to extract the drugs. "The package has been turned over the the DEA in the US".

The DEA, the FBI, the Consumer Complaint Division, and the Better Business Bureau have all been informed you are the web host and domain name host of these drug manufacturing websites.

I am asking for the immediate removals of (www.shaman-australis.com) and (the corrobree).

Greg

[email protected]

Damn he really is a piece of works, a sneaky sly ass wolf in sheep's clothing or what...most experiences with anyone who is part of a fringe community, in any part of the world, is that no matter how bad you have been done by, or been caught up in some heavy arguing, or what ever it is that has got you upset...you just don't ever go to dobbing or blabbing shit to the fuzz in any way shape or form. You let it go and take some time to chill or just fuck off somewhere different.

Fuck you Grow Dan you piece of snitching filth.

fist.gif

Edited by Chiral

Kinda shoots all the Hells Angel talk right out the window,eh? I just do not think badass bikers run to the fuzz after claiming to be raided by them. is it just me or is this getting kinda sick and sad?.

WR

can we call teotz, teotz please. I dont want to be mistaken for him....

wow- I look at what goes on whilst one is away!!

thats a fuken low blow the msg to your web host.

dan if you are reading, i hope your okay. time to take a deep breath and just ride this out for a while.

i can understand your anger and everyone must be a suspect. What ive always found is things kinda happen for a reason, crisis precipitate change. I do not, however, believe white rasta to be a snitch.

BEST OF luck.