The Corroboree
El Presidente Hillbillios

NSW camping trip

Hey good to see you back on deck HM...gis u call and we can hook up at some point and you can tell me all about India and your trip abroad.

The more trips the merrier...

should have 5 trips...

get down to the nitty gritty of real old fashund personal contact and group dynamics...

that said...well...i am only "interested".

yeah, winter would be hella cool, round the same time as last time would be good too, seemed to be right on the sweet spot :)

hillbilly

I was keen for both a summer and winter trip - and actually thought maybe the winter site would be a good summer site too?

colder the better ;)

ive got a west crew here who will be scouting the oberon,bathurst and lithgow areas most weekends,

ive also been put in the know by some dedicated Oberon mycophiles as to some hotspots and some rad camping grounds. We are contemplating making a movie this season ;)

Hope we get many of the same faces that came last winter, that was one of the best camping trips ive ever been on..seriously.

i really look forward to dining on some lactarius and bacon sangers for brekky with Morg! yummo- u wont believe until you try. So yeah anyone reading come along!! its awesome!!! Just make sure you have PLENTY of warm gear and a warmmmm warmmm sleeping bag and tent.

I remember laying awake one night wondering if i was actually going to freeze to death!!!!

(with a belly full of funghi)

Rooly lookin forward to this one!! As far as 'group dynamics' go, everyone had an awesome time and got along really well, no rampant egos to be avoided!!!

Woo feels like its been a while ey.

We're back anyway and I'm definitely keen again.

Don't mind if its one or two trips but whether i can make it will all depend on uni stuff the dates of which I don't even know yet lol.

But count me in conditionally :)

Peace all

i think we should combine to make this a real shizzbang of a camp. as we saw last season, im shite at organising things!!! i am able to supply some camping gear (my bro in law sells the stuff so i have the mother-load) as well as some bucks toward hiring some funky gear we may need!

I think maybee stay at the same spot, maybee climb a little further up the mt and away from the main road.

As was mentioned before EVERYONE is invited, this is a real down-to-earth and chilled gathering, it really is not to be missed.

I would like to echo what incognito has already said - this camp is open to everyone with a relaxed, open minded attitude. we had great fun last time and this year will be no different. :)

I also have a tent I'm happy to share.

incognito - what do you think would add to this years camp?

Yeh there was a great variety of dudes there last time and everyone got along well, so rock up with the open minded attitude we all share and we can all have another ball like last time.

I think that hot-pot idea needs to be re-instated.

I don't have any gear...but I'll bring string...and we can make some string art lol

and would be happy to give lifts to people en route from Sydney's east.

Also if any gear needs hiring (which I don't think it does if the same setup you generous campers had going last time can be re-erected...) then I'll chip in where possible :)

Want to make this one another cracker.

Peace

strippers?

strippers?

Yeah well i could arrange that LOL, but in winter they aint gunnna strip too much. it did get fkn cold last time.

On another note i have the local iga convinced that i buy so many bulbs for my stripper girl friend that cream wrestles LOL, Which of course is true :)

arrange it :drool2::worship:

OK, the winter camping trip was really good. and we will do that again...

but how about another camping trip in late february/early march? is anyone else interested?

come on hillbilly! ;)

Edited by watertrade

Start of May is gold for me, will have to see about the start of March because that's uni time again!

(That said it's only the start of term and i will just have handed in a bunch of assessments, might be a good time for a break :S)

Same spot for May then?

Any thoughts regarding site of the earlier camp then?

Peace

Im up for any camp at any time LOL.

I liked the last spot, but last time we walked a bit further in to a cool camp spot on the side of the water with a running creek between the two dams.

That would be a cool spot as long as there aint to many of us. and the laser would be awesome on the running water at night LOL.

Mrs Hillbilly said she is glad to cook for all of us for the whole weeekend so we dont have to worry about stuff an she got stuff in mind for vego's and non vego's alike. mmmnnn spit roast lol

But yeah if i aint doofin im up for a camp at any time.

Hillbilly

Edited by lsdreamz

but how about another camping trip in late february/early march? is anyone else interested?

I'm def locked in for the winter camp & am also up for late feb/march camp WT...will be good to catch up again so yeh count me in for both!!!

I'm def locked in for the winter camp & am also up for late feb/march camp WT...will be good to catch up again so yeh count me in for both!!!

Woo hooo, well that two o us locked in for both camps... oh and my missus too, so any more girls (if there are any hanging round this sausage fest forum LOL) are more than welcome to come too.

late feb early march sounds good for me for the first summer camp. anyone with any specific dates post em and i think we should lock in dates before mid feb. Same spot but further in at the dam is good for me and i think we should lock that in.

Any people that aren't familiar with the spot pm me and ill hook ya's up closer to the date.

Im excited

Hillbilly

Wow, haven't been around in ages... place looks different and all!

I'd love to come along but will be away until weekend starting 19 March. If that's too late or doesn't suit others just go for it, I'll be along to the next one! Curious timing for Hillbilly to hit me up about this, I was thinking yesterday doing some gardening that I can't wait for the cold of winter to start creeping back :)

how about 5,6 &7th of March?

roll up, roll up!

That might clash with the future music festival for some people, but im in for that date if no one disagrees.... Speak now of forever hold your summat

we could do it later to include 'poo' 19,20 & 21 ? and not clash with the future music festival

I'm easy...

we could do it later to include 'poo' 19,20 & 21 ? and not clash with the future music festival

I'm easy...

KK lock it in unless we have any other issues and require a renegotiation. By the way there is an awesome doof on the weekend before if anyone is interested? Pm me if ya want to know about it.

hehe sorry - 19 -21 march is out for me. maybe we should wait and see if any one else wants to come.

edit: not as easy as I thought! ;)

Edited by watertrade