The Corroboree
El Presidente Hillbillios

NSW camping trip

I think I have a small crush on him even though I've never met him...it's like I think I might cry when we finally meet like some long lost twins or sumthin...then again he could be a square and I'll just ignore him and play with MU instead...is MU coming, I picture him to be a short stout guy with curly brown hair like groucho marx...oh and please for love of god, somebody invite Baph... :devil:

Cute, very cute.:lol:

Edited by lsdreamz

The Otways camp trip is gonna pwn this one out of the arena. We Victorians iz got mad skillz! :uzi:

cheers

Edited by lsdreamz

Edited by lsdreamz

and drive you back when you are ready to leave aswell.

sorry dreamz couldn't help myself...you can slap me later...rofl.gif

Edited by lsdreamz

Edited by lsdreamz

OK I have just thought of a RREALLY good idea for the weekend!!

I like the idea, I just have a bad memory so politely excuse myself from all trivia comps. ethno or otherwise!

happy to chip into the prize pool though if people want.

:)

Ok bare with me here as i am making this up as i go lol But what if i (or somebody with half a brain) organised an Ethno Trivia activity for one of the nights to break it up a bit?

i like your idea. but i have an alternative i've been working on:

we get two spinning wheels. on one is a list of drugs. on the other is route of administration. each person spins. imagine the hilarity that would ensue as some silly cunt rectally administers amanitas! you lose by refusing to administer the drug or by ending up in the ER. last man standing wins a prize!

i think this is my most brilliant idea yet.

somebody supply the resources for this and i promise to gatecrash.

Edited by lsdreamz

I will only be able to make it for one night on Friday!

Turns out for the last 2 months my girlfriend has been in training for a half marathon. she told me when it was etc, etc. but I don't think I was really paying attention. now with only a couple of weeks out, I don't dare confess that I double booked myself and have to be there at 7am on the 2nd to do whatever spectators do.

hehe, I will probably be in the toilet when she runs past anyway.

He'll have to face my redhead girlfriend is he does. :lol:

Works out well - I'll let my girlfriend know that she will have another red headed female to share memoirs with on life as a genetic mutant.

Also letting y'all know that I'll be bringing my mate Mitch (which a couple of you know), and hopefully convincing another mate who has been a member here for years but doesn't post much.

Oh well one night is better than no nights.....will be good to catch up again WT!!!

***** Sorry Birdwing! - I edited your post by mistake - oops!***

Edited by watertrade

Oh well one night is better than no nights.....will be good to catch up again WT!!!

Same! over the years I have met a few SABers and always look forward to doing it again. :)

i like your idea. but i have an alternative i've been working on:

we get two spinning wheels. on one is a list of drugs. on the other is route of administration. each person spins. imagine the hilarity that would ensue as some silly cunt rectally administers amanitas! you lose by refusing to administer the drug or by ending up in the ER. last man standing wins a prize!

i think this is my most brilliant idea yet.

LOL glad I was with you on the road trip that inspired what could potentially be the best game ever. Feel very sorry for the person who lands on IV and cannabis.

13 days to go. Getting excited!!! Is there any ideas on numbers??? Get the feeling it's gonna be big.

Oh I've got an unopened gas stove + stand with a pole and lantern attatchment handy for night cooking if people think it could be useful. Just needs a gas bottle.. Lemme know anyway as I know others have plenty of gear and no point bringing if it's not gonna get used.

Also is anybody sorting out a generator and speaker for tunes??? If anybody wants to mix could possibly con my mate into bringing CDJs or decks.

I will take the PA we had last time. I think it was alright?

& the tarp we had in case of rain.

I should be able to come for two nights now...

i will be up late fri arvo, will have to leave saturday night.woodpile i was planning on pilfering on the side of the road just outta bathurst has already been claimed, so firewood maybee an issue. everyone that comes should grab a bag on the way in.

i will be up late fri arvo, will have to leave saturday night.woodpile i was planning on pilfering on the side of the road just outta bathurst has already been claimed, so firewood maybee an issue. everyone that comes should grab a bag on the way in.

Ill bring a chain saw, there is usually plenty around just needs cutting up.

Nice one Hillbilly, should be set with that! Good to hear you're up for another night WT, I was in a camping store yesterday and saw a camp toilet I considered buying for you. I figured that was the real reason you had to leave the next day... ;)

Ill bring a chain saw, there is usually plenty of bodies around around that just needs cutting up.

:devil:devil.gif

Nice one Hillbilly, should be set with that! Good to hear you're up for another night WT, I was in a camping store yesterday and saw a camp toilet I considered buying for you. I figured that was the real reason you had to leave the next day... ;)

biggrin.gif Thanks mate,

I have had practice since last year but will still drive out of my way to use the modern conveniences. newimprovedwinkonclear.gif

biggrin.gif Thanks mate,

I have had practice since last year but will still drive out of my way to use the modern conveniences. newimprovedwinkonclear.gif

Might grab a lift if that's OK... :wink: