The Corroboree
Chiral

merry xmas..SABBERS

Well it's that time again, so to all you hippies, wanna Be's, degenerates, doctors, plant heads, students, fringe dwellers, gypsies, rev heads..or any other one that's not on the list..

Merry merry xmas...party.gif even if you don't recognize or celebrate this holiday, be safe, be smart, drive slow, hug your children, hug your parents, and make love to your partner.

time to put the ol' noggin a pillow...it hasn't seen one for a few days... :wacko:

xmas.jpg thanks , have a merry ol cactus

Hmmm, it's actually the solstice tonight, so a Happy Solstice greeting is probably more appropriate [especially since I loathe xmas].

Happy Solstice everyone!

xmas represents the theft of the true celebration of the solstice and the turning of the celestial wheel to me....so i hope youre all in syn[c] with the solstice.

and all the best for izwozmas......lol...got my partying a bit out of proportion,spent sometime as a piece of meat with muscles twitching to the sound ...interesting.....

t s t .

You do realize that Santa is really Satan, or at least that what I was told when watching a crazy evangelist on 'Louis Theroux' weird Xmas special this morning, he was doing quite a passionate job of it too. (if anyone hasn't heard of him, he does some good controversial docos)

As you will see, Santa has the same letters as Satan = Santa Claus = Satans Cause + 'Claus' is old english for 'hoof/claws'= 'The time of Satans hand/Claw'

He steals the admiration and devotion meant for Jesus on his birthday, he invokes feelings of capitalism and greed on a day of selflessness and giving, in a time where St.Nicholas gave gifts to the poor Santa gives toys to the rich and unworthy, he defies gravity to deliver gifts like a witch, he wears red with black belt and boots like Satan.........

I could go on and on but will leave you with this wonderful linky.

http://www.av1611.or...ubls/santa.html

And this cut and paste for a giggle.

Satan Claus (neé Schickelgruber) is the patron saint of greedy department store owners and bratty spoiled li'l rich kids. Unlike St. Nicholas, whose mission was to ensure that the poor would not have to go without at Christmas, Satan Claus caters to the spoiled rich who always want more, more, more. Satan Claus has also been known to ensnare unsuspecting dyslexics looking for Santa.

Edited by AndyAmine.

santa_claus.jpg

Ya bunch of bah humbuggers! ;) I can just see your kids on christmas day sitting on the front steps of your houses staring longingly at the next door neighbours new jet-hopper :P

We all know it's a dumb arse capitalist exercise but won't somebody please think of the children?

Hmmm, it's actually the solstice tonight, so a Happy Solstice greeting is probably more appropriate [especially since I loathe xmas].

Happy Solstice everyone!

It's solstice tonight in the US, so it's solstice today here

Happy quantum thingys everyone!

the solstice was actually at 4.47 am ADST on the 22nd, so you missed it :P

Whatever you celebrate this time of year, I hope it turns out to be everything you want it to be.

stay safe and be nice to each other. :)

but won't somebody please think of the children?

hahahaha :wub:

i dont know why i should be celebrating christamas but have been for, well, ever.

So merry christmas guys, made a few mates along the way & hope to meet some more interesting peeps in the future ;)

Happy holidays everyone.

hope you all have a nice quiet day, whatever you celebrate.

annoyed i missed the solstice, down and out with the flu. damn.

ah well, all the best to you all,

Cheers, Obtuse.

Hippy Hanukkah & New Year to all!

Hi Brian, wishing you and Joan a Happy Easter and all the best for 1982, from all of us at the Alzheimers society.