The Corroboree
Garbage

Climate Changed in Oz

Officially recognised as bunkum by the authentic Australian Government.

But will it stop criminals from legalizing Larceny?

Bunkum is apparently the leader of the Venutians.

I leave it with you to decipher the interpretation offered.

What is this thread about? Not enough information for a News and Notices thread.

i dont think they recognise the word bunkum as officially relevant...

and there is certainly no offical australian government, chaos reign supreme in these payers of perfection.

the fact that the facts are considered factual is a fact.

nobody EVER will understand your point of view...cos it's all about the continuation of the conversation don't u see!

peace robot man.

But they will be talking to Bunkum in Copenhagen,it must be slightly embarrasing for them.

There will be Dupes,Crooks and maybe even a few words taken out of context to make a strawman out of their opponents.

I think we are taxed enough already by low grade morons.

Its certainly true that we get everything for far to cheap a $price$...its almost like the environment has been handing out freebies for ages and we just keep on taking them without really putting any of the energy back...i thought the tax was going to affect big polluters, and then eventually be passed on to the consumer...really if people aren't already starting to plant some form of self sustaining food source for themselves they are going to get a mighty shock when the price doubles.

so be it...

If the Gov' doesn't recognize climate change as something of real concern then why does the gov' have a department of climate change?

or...

Q./ How much wood could a wood truck truck if a wood truck could truck wood, (to a 're-newable' energy power station)?

A./ As much as they fucken well want, it's good for employment.

Edited by meanies

Personally after watching a video of lord monckton and climate gate compared to al gore's bullshit ranting from his holiday house on the beach: I think I side with the climate skeptics and will be extremely disapointed if these liars get us to pay off 400 billion dollars to a foreign entity dtermined to hijack our government.

just my 2 cents