The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
hebrew

4 ways smoke

Thanks, VS I appreciate that :) PM'd...

ok sending out some incense to people who sent me thier address, i have a few cones to send out if anyone is interested as well. well they are sort of a cone, it was hard to mould, but it works ok, firt 3 people to reply here can have a few cones sent out to them. if you reply here then send me a pm with your addy and i will get them out asap. but sadly i only have enough for 3 people, not sure when i will make some more, but if people are interested and people like what i send them today then i will make more

thanks VS

There is an odourless incense additive from Japan you might be interested in, Its called Makko.

"Makko really means "incense powder" and is known otherwise as "Tabu no ki". It is the bark of a tree that grows is South East Asia, the Machilus thunbergii tree. This powder has water soluble adhesive properties, an almost odorless characteristic that seems to be lost when mixed with other ingredients. It has an even and smooth burn. It is a natural binder for making incense cones and sticks. Makko is used instead of charcoal to burn incense ingredients. It does not affect the pure natural scents of the other additives."

Teotz4eva.

Ooh yes please VS! :drool2:

I'd love to try out one of those cones :)

Yeh would love to try your product

PM'd

Yeh would love to try your product

PM'd

I'm keen too VS if there's any left :)

all gone now thanks everyone, and thanks reptyle i will check that stuff out

will send them out soon, i was just at the post office and i forgot to get envelopes, so i will try and get there saturday or something to post off

Arrived today, thanks Velvet.

Very interesting smoke, smells great.

Even brought a smile to my face and I was looking straight at my mother in law!!! There must be some real magic imbued within.

hehehe well thats good feedback in my mind anything that makes you smile at the mother in law is good in my book hehehehehehehe only jokes :P

yes i like this smoke, its interesting, has a bush fire smell which moves into a thick resinous smell that stays around well after being burnt.

hope its all good for everyone, i still got the last lot to send out which i hope i will do so tomorrow, need to make some more. i want to experiment with adding some acacia tears/resin to use as a binder like you would do with gum arabic.

even collected some eucalyptus gum to play with as well.

just gotta find the time to get my shit together

Got it today VS, thanks so much. Smells absolutely incredible, although I haven't burnt any yet. I'll wait for my girlfriend to be present first as I know she'll appreciate it.

cool hope it is to your tastes.

enjoy :)

finally sent out the cones, the three people that replied to me should get them early next week

You incense rocks VS, it smells great. Everyone love it. :)

cool thanks for the feedback.

yeah awesome man, i didnt think so many people would be interested in this, would be good to catch up again interbeing.

Thank you VelvetSiren, the sample you sent arrived last Friday.

I haven't had the opportunity to use the incense in a ritual manner as yet but I love the smell as it is, very very nice.

I will be doing some work this week that will be able to benefit from the ritual use of this incense and will provide feedback at that time.

Thanks again.

Peace

enjoy, glad it arrived safely.

Arrived today, thanks VelvetSiren! Haven't had a chance to sample yet as we have visitors, looking forward to the weekend when I can try it out with the house nice and quiet. Smells divine even before combustion!

You're very generous, cheers dude!