The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
hebrew

4 ways smoke

i dont know how many people here like incense and who use smoke in a ritual way when working wih the plants.

but i created this incense for this purpose, thought maybe some people would be interested in it.

called 4 ways as it contains plants that are used in a ritual way from 4 different parts of the world

australia

acacia acuminata bark

acacia phleb phyllodes

acacia maidenii phyllodes

acacia obtusifolia phyllodes

eucalyptus - lemon gum and peppermint gum leaves

mingulba leaves

leopard tree

africa

101 palos

lyreson

asia

frankincense

agarwood

benzoin

myrrh

sandalwood

south america

palo santo

tobacco leaves and flowers

white copal

its a heavy mix of plants, but some ingredients are not needed to be in high quantities.

anyway i am happy to send some to 2 people that are interested, if so pm me yoru addy and i will post it off

this is loose incense, and needs to be burnt on charcoal disk or at the fire on hot coals

i dont know how many people here like incense and who use smoke in a ritual way when working wih the plants.

but i created this incense for this purpose, thought maybe some people would be interested in it.

Wow VelvetSiren, that sounds very interesting, I would love a sample to try, will pm you.

Peace, Sam

please, my friend!

All gone now thanks, if i get my shit together i will make some sticks or something to share around.

your the coolest shaman ever VS. :wub::wub:

Very cool!

Perhaps this could help!

Incense (Botanicals burned as incenses)-

Commiphora myrrha ~ "Myrrh"

Boswellia sacra ~ "Frankincense"

Styrax benzoin ~ "Benzoin resin"

Bursera microphylla ~ "Copal"

Pogostemon cablin ~ "Patchouli"

Dracaena draco ~ "Dragon's Blood"

Bursera graveolens ~ "Palo Santo"

Santalum album ~ "Sandalwood"

Peganum harmala ~ "Syrian Rue"

Hierochloe odorata ~ "Sweetgrass"

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Perhaps this could help!

Treat your elders with more respect, boy :slap:

VS will have put more productive thought into this than you've yet to achieve in the sum of your existence.

Do they have pubs where you live/do you get punched a lot?

ed

Edited by reshroomED

hehehehe.

incognito, im no shaman man. i just get guided by the plants when things are right. this creation was completely created with the plants, they guided me in this creation. they jumped out to me.

thanks reshroomed

i just get guided by the plants when things are right. this creation was completely created with the plants, they guided me in this creation. they jumped out to me.

=shaman in my books ;)

go easy on teotz, he is an innocent fulla.

teotz if you have ever been interested in making incense from plants, research VS posts via the search engine. every one of VS products i have tried have been top notch.

hes one hombre with his finger on the pulse of modern shamanism.

what feedback i will give you Vs, is that your 'velvet calm' had an exceptional impact on some fungus recently. made for a gentle, smooth, loving, enjoyable ride. i think its relaxing impact on the senses provides the setting for a gentle journey.

Edited by incognito

ohh really thanks bro, i was wondering about that velvet calm that i sent out, how people found it. i have moved on from that one, have made a better formula for relaxation. i still got heaps of that velvet calm left, i think i put too much mu li into it, oyster shell. high in magnesium and calcium.

at the moment i am really enjoying huang qi, i forget its latin name. its a good tonic for you, mildly stimulating too, reports say that is blends well with ma huang, but considering that is a no go plant, i wont say much more on that topic.

glad it worked well for you there incog. i will send some things i been playing with lately to you, with that cactus i gotta send off to you.

no rush my friend.

keep up the great work!

Ya that was kinda a douchebag comment reshroomED.

I was just trying to help.

your incense looks awesome VS!

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Ya that was kinda a douchebag comment reshroomED.

I was just trying to help.

your incense looks awesome VS!

You're google search 'trying to help' was a douchebag comment. You don't NEED to chuck you're 2c in every time to try to boost your ego. Helping out in this instance seems to be a 'me-too' type of coolness that doesn't actually add anything to the discussion of vs's products. - Like my lame criticism of your lameness.

[edit] i think i could definitely make use of your relaxation incense because of my proneness to get irritated at non-issues.

Edited by The Dude

It does my friend...it does.

Like my lame criticism of your lameness.

Haha, exactly!

Wonderful post!

Hey mate I would love some from the next batch :)

yeah no worries i will make some sticks in the coming weeks just need to get some ingridients to bind them into sticks that keep burning or something

What sort of binders do you use VS?

Gum Tragacanth?

Also, do you add anything to assist with the burn, eg KNO3?

I too would be interested in trying some of your blends, I've heard good things about your work.

binders i would use styrax and benzoin which is already within the mix, and the gunny resins will help as well. i never made sticks before so it will be experimental, but i have a good friend who is a perfumer and knows about making such things i will run it past him, to help burn i powder up charcoal and add that.

edit to say you could use gum arabic as well, and that ties in well with the acacias

Edited by VelvetSiren

Re: the Velvet Calm.

I only got to try it one night before I was prescribed something for my RLS. That one night though unfortunately the VC seemed to exacerbate the RLS, and make the burning/itching/scratching in my lower pelvis and hips worse. But since I only tried it one night I wasn't going to comment until I'd tried 3 nights in a row with nothing else alongside. Since then I kind of forgotten about it but I've run out of my RLS meds so this is a timely reminder to have another go.

ps. damn that incense sounds good! I'd love to give it a go when there's more available.

Fancypants, i think the velvet calm isnt not good for rls like i first thought, i too tried it a number of times and to my disappointment i found the same or similar effects, i would like to send you a different formula, as you sent me money for that and i feel it and i would like you to be happy with the product. can you send me your addy again please

still havent go to the post office but i have packed up the smoke for the first 4 people that replied to me either via pm or here.

sorry about the delay but it will get there, i must say this incense smells wonderful as raw herbs, really nice.

will try and get it out asap, and also get some more made up for anyone else who may be interested

would love some when your done vs. thanks for that super pedro cut got some nice new growth going, got a couple of cuts for ya too, PM ya soon

yeah awesome man, i didnt think so many people would be interested in this, would be good to catch up again interbeing.