squiresk

Khat

very interressting news,

thanks for that.

not that i can complain about my spermcount,

on the contrary!

:P :D :cool:

Yeah got anything that does the opposite :(

Couldnt handle another one yet and those horrible rubber things are well...horrible

N. alba is reputed to be an anaphrodisiac, but it doesn't have that effect on me.

I have a client who orders large amounts of both flowers and extract for the single men in his church to keep them from being preoccupied with sex before they marry.

He's a repeat client, so it must have some effect.

Khat and Celastrus paniculatus are both members of the Celastraceae and have similar effects.

In India there is an aphrodisiac product made solely from Celastrus paniculatus seed oil which is rubbed onto the penis to make it hard.

Personal and anecdotal evidence exists that most oils when rubbed onto the penis made it hard, so the immediate benefits of this product are not apparent other than the pleasurable sensation of rubbing oil onto the penis, IMHO.

I also feel it would have a negative impact on the oral sex experience from the perspective of the person using their mouth as the oil is not pleasantly flavored.

[ 29. June 2004, 04:02: Message edited by: friendly ]

_40322057_khat203.jpg

What edulis type is the one they had pictured?

Does anyone know what leaf types are commonly used in what part of the arabian peninsula / horn of africa?

[ 29. June 2004, 20:19: Message edited by: Ed Dunkel ]

someone said Lysine was an anaphrodisiac

Anyway dont want that! just a male contraceptive!

I read cotton seed extract, gossypol, was very effective, perhaps too effective, leading to 10 or 20% not recovering fertility!!

Not looking for that yet!