The Corroboree
Geebus

Kaktus Powder from HHH

i've heard that if about 2 metres of pedro are brewed and reduced to a very small amt of liquid then left to sit for a few days.a heap of powdery xtls drop out which apparently contain no mesc.

this might be similar alkaloids judging by the effects?

t s t .

good report fractal :)

listen i'm not trying to push this, i'm really not. i don't have any reason to be a wanker over this, but i can't help but point out that fractals report seemed to illustrate a very typical caffeine experience for an occasional coffee drinker.

thnx xodarap

lol... Do you have coffee with mdma???

I drink a lot of coffee normally, ive experienced a good caffeine hit after just as long a time of abstaining from it and I assure you that it is COMPLETELY different :)

Try some.

Did you intentionally clean your system like that because you wanted to report on the Kaktus experience...?

Not being picky but to get more detailed information about new products like this it is also quite necessary to record down reports when you have been living and eating/drinking normally, without any fasting etc.

I'd be interested if you could repeat the report on an occaision when one was simply living normally..ie; normal stomach contents, have a smoke or beer etc etc. It's these instances actually that can show up any inconsistencies, synergising side effects with stomach contents or positive/negative reaction with alcohol etc.

No i just came out of a clinical trial and thought it would be a good time to determine if it had any affect at all (as that seemed to be the main point in contention). now that ive done it and experienced a pretty strong affect i would of course like to do it under normal circumstances

Fractal can you divulge the contents of the Kaktus powder...I mean are the ratios of ingredients actually supplied with the product... or even just the ingredients supplied...?

No i have no idea what is in it, i did get the feeling that the experience could have been a fair bit more then what it was (but i wont take more then one vial without getting in touch with the manufacturer)

And just to reemphasize: I am a regular caffeine user, im a student. 3-4 cups before uni is not uncommon nor is it likely to be the extent of the days dose.

The only reserve i have about my experience is that i had been told that it would produce lightness of body and euphoria. Im well aware of placebo affect.

Additionally when i use drugs i dont just sit down and wait for something to happen, im very mindful of my state of mind before i take the drug and generally quickly notice any changes. Just as i may have amplified the experience with my mind someone else expecting the drug to fail might suppress the experience. In short if your not open to the drug dont take it.

cool, great thats finally been made a bit more clear. i'm not a coffee drinker & when i do partake of a good coffee i find it to be quite a powerful stimulating & mind altering experience (relatively speaking). from what i could gather from fractals assay, an average reasonably strong coffee experience for me would pretty much be along those lines & probably actually probably much more profound.

T is gonna send me some & i'll post an assay when i've tried it. i'm not trying to prove anything here, just looking for a bit more info than has previously been available & hopefully i can help with providing another direct report.

Edited by lsdreamz

actually no.. no transaction was ever made.. totally forgot about this, would still like to try it if it's available. does anyone else have reports since then? sure sounds interesting

actually no.. no transaction was ever made.. totally forgot about this, would still like to try it if it's available. does anyone else have reports since then? sure sounds interesting

It made 4 of my friends sick for hours a few years ago. They didn't report any other noticeable effects. I still have one vial of it here in my treasure box.

This stuff is not weak.

Be careful about mixing Kaktus with anything else. A friend with plenty of experience in all manner of substances was in a bad way after having a full vial of Kaktus, a few drinks, plenty of cannabis and an empathy cap. He went super cold, got the sweats, couldn't talk properly at all and spewed for a couple of hours. I almost took him to emergency.

I think the caffeine mixed with the psychedelic effects was too much for him. He doesn't drink coffee for example.

Kaktus is best consumed in nature - nice connections.

Most HHH products are not "weak". Empathy is great fun, and highly active. 2 over a night is like a sensible mdma experience with little negative effects the next day.

"Extracts of Crocus sativus, Delosperma sp., Theobroma cacao, Paullinia cupana, Citrus aurantium. Amino acids."

T is gonna send me some & i'll post an assay when i've tried it.

sorry, everytime I go to the HHH warehouse they are either out of stock or I forget to ask [mostly the latter].

ummm why the fark would t have reasons to promote HHH products???

Torstens reply #16

Quote "I am just about to release a whole range of new and old herbal extracts ranging from 10:1 to 50:1 and it's actually people like you that scare me the most. Not because you won't buy the product, but because if you do, the chances are that your preformed ignorant opinions will land you in hospital. The negative attitude about these products and the arrogance that comes with that attitude are a very dangerous combination.

This fear by the way is the reason why many manufacturers who could make more potent products simply don't. It often costs no more to make a product twice as strong, or to pack multiple doses into one package, but no matter what, there is always one idiot who eats the whole lot ... and then blames the vendor. "

I would think this would be a reason,lol. That's business. It happens all the time, like collusive dealing! If their product is bad then all products become bad in the minds of purchasers of that range - mentallity. I am not saying that is what T is doing but Paradox has valid opinions as valid as anyone elsesIt doesn't matter that he has not tried it, I wouldn't spend that sort of money on the product, think I would be better off buying a box of no-doze. Every one is entitled an opinion, whether justified or not.

I tried this stuff about a year ago, full 2g vial on an empty stomach downed with a glass of OJ. Was in a good headspace, and looking forward to it from the talkup it got when I bought it. Totally disappointed, at about an hour there was a slight feeling of something there, hard to pinpoint, but it disappeared after only a few minutes; could have easily been placebo effect after waiting an hour for onset. Had previously tried the HHH product Buzz, which was definitely active but not entirely pleasant; was unable to piss for about 8 hours. Not too keen on HHH products now as you might imagine. Peace out.

Hi all, this is my first post on this site. I found this thread about a month ago after buying some Kaktus powder, I was not expecting much from my purchase after reading some of the comments but I was pleasantly suprised. I have since bought it about six times, I was very impressed at the effect it had considering the ingredients. The only drawback is the taste, it is as bitter as f**k! I have had alcohol with it without problem and I have weed with everything so that was allright. Tonight I am trying empathy from hhh for the first time and two hours into it and I am happy with the results, I am feeling a whole body buzz and feelings of wellbeing :) I might leave it at this for now, just wanted to add my bit.

Peace,

Bye

Despite the fact that atm LSD is almost impossible to get, there is still some "LSD" around (FOAF, just talking, EG please edit if necessary) and all the young ones claim it is the real deal and that they have 'done it', as part of some right of passage (i think the right of passage isd more important than experiencing the effect itself these days). When you ask what it was like, they said something like, "oh, it's not what you expect, it just makes you feel a bit different"... so quite logically I assumed that they had bought crap.

So I think, hypothetically as-in "what would it be like...", to show them what LSD is really "like" and hand them some natural and active plant seeds. I think they would laugh and think it's a bit of a joke.

They would ask "How much did you pay for that?" with a sarcastiuc grin. I laugh, certainly alot less than what you payed for that "LSD". But apparently plants are lame, and they are not even prepared to try to find out. This is the attitude I hate, this stupid arrogance, but I feel that paradox is far more informed than this sort.

I have changed my mind about trying to convince others of the value of these plants, i think it is better if we remain silent and lead by example, without yelling and words, just be an example for the rest of the community to see.

I think Torsten and Chiral were right about others outside this community making too many assumptions etc, alot may have to do with body chemistry.