The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  

Throughout the last few years 11:11 (on digital clocks) has been appearing in pretty significant times in my life.

After conversations with some friends about it some of them had already started experiencing some aspects of this phenomenon and one's that hadn't began to thereafter.

I've found a ridiculous amount of info on the net on the topic, here's a link to one of my favorites

http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html

So my question is how many of you have experienced this phenomenon? and what dose it if anything mean to you.

Any insight appreciated.

interbeing

When I first noticed it years ago I was pretty mystified, spooked - it was a relief for me to learn that it was a known phenomena!

I would see it more and more, but it became less significant for me over time because I could never pin it down.

Eventually I rationalised it as coincidence - the 11:11 stands out because it is so distinctive from every other pattern of numbers on a clock, and I just happen to check the clock regularly around that time.

Its like a running joke on myself. Sometimes it pisses me off - I’ll be thinking about something self-important and then check the clock and BAM 11:11.. ahh fuck you too clock.

The weirdest part is that lately its been eluding me. I can't seem to catch a clock at 11:11. It's definitely a sneaky riddle.

yeah 11:11 3:33 both of these seem to show for me all the time, its freaky when you wake up in the middle of the night and it is 3:33

I don't think we should necessarily reduce everyones experiences with this type of thing to mere coincidences; it is a 'comfortable' rational approach and probably worthy some of the time but I think, also, these sorts of phenomena may be alluding to, something like, a sort of personal calendrical system which our language and understanding trouble to grasp.

I haven't had any profound affinity with a particular number, sequence or time of day. But a friend of mine, a kind of entheogenic 'hermit' who has been practicing for 8 or so years, tells me that he has a unique relationship with the number 143. He notices it everyday in various times and places, such as minutes on a clock, number plates, and interestingly, within the gates of the tryptamine palace. He says that he has a definite affinity with this number and that it helps him in all sorts of aspects of his life, most importantly in understanding his 'path'.

Time, space and meaning are awfully rich parts of the human experience. They are all grounded in an incredibly uncharted abyss for which our wildest imaginations struggles to fathom.

i suspect the numbers relevant to each person can be different and change over time? anyway, sometimes i'll catch both 11:11s of the day several days in a row, it has been happening lately too, but most of the time my chances of seeing 11:11 are average.

He says that he has a definite affinity with this number (143) and that it helps him in all sorts of aspects of his life, most importantly in understanding his 'path'.

So how has the number 143 specifically helped him understand his 'path' and which particular aspects of his life have been helped in what way? Sounds like a lot of drug induced garbage to me...

Maybe Highway 143 is his path! There's one in Arkansas.:P

I used to always see 4:20 everywhere, but since i watched the movie '3:10 to Yuma', i see 3:10 everywhere. Just a trick of the mind methinks.

So how has the number 143 specifically helped him understand his 'path' and which particular aspects of his life have been helped in what way? Sounds like a lot of drug induced garbage to me...

I personally wouldn't rule out the possibility that people have intimate connections with particular sequences, such as the number 143; especially considering the wealth of information the various tenets of astrology offer. I find it hard to rationalise, or make sense of, the way being born at a particular time has radical outcomes to personality 'types' and the general motion of an individual's life. Ontologically, the premise holding astrology together sounds like a bunch of 'drug induced garbage' to my rational mind, but as an ancient discipline, astrology is awfully accurate and profound.

My friend tells me that the frequency of the number 143 popping-up in his world usually corresponds with some sort of meaningful crossroads, a kind of moment which demands attention. I don't necessarily think that he has found a key to the puzzle of his life, so to speak, but I don't regard his story as garage. Rather, for other reasons included, I regard him as intriguing and powerful.

Our whole intangible universe can be deflated to numbers, mathematics; systems of order and dis-order. The logical landscape surrounding us seems to be embedded with enigmas and intrigue. Astrology is a great example of a highly accepted discipline which swims within both oceans - the rational-reasonable waters and the mythical-numinous waters.

Edited by mooksha

I would label your friend’s interpretation as numerology not astrology and certainly not astrophysics or mathematics.

I would label your friend’s interpretation as numerology not astrology and certainly not astrophysics or mathematics.

What type of discussion is this??? -- I didn't label my friends interpretation as astrology. I brought in astrology as an example of a well known discipline which has a dubious scientific basis but powerful outcomes. It was an example of something similar to my friends experience in its "non-rational" foundations.

You don't know my friend, and I feel that your fierce judgments are shallow in their arrogant 'absolutist' fashion.

What type of discussion is this??? -- I didn't label my friends interpretation as astrology. I brought in astrology as an example of a well known discipline which has a dubious scientific basis but powerful outcomes. It was an example of something similar to my friends experience in its "non-rational" foundations.

You don't know my friend, and I feel that your fierce judgments are shallow in their arrogant 'absolutist' fashion.

Chill out - look at how you just described me!

Chill out - look at how you just described me!

I think you need to 'chill-out', look at how you described my friend.

Sounds like a lot of drug induced garbage to me...

It's just an opinion. Do you need a tissue?

It's just an opinion. Do you need a tissue?

That's just my point! 'I feel that your fierce judgments are shallow in their arrogant 'absolutist' fashion', is just an opinion. Maybe you should hold on to your own tissues!

That's just my point! 'I feel that your fierce judgments are shallow in their arrogant 'absolutist' fashion', is just an opinion. Maybe you should hold on to your own tissues!

Got 11 boxes to share with 11 people pm me :P

Shit yeah since....i don't know when!

Like Hebs, 3:33 shows up a lot too.

Recently I've been noticing the very instant the digits change! ,which is a cool twist.

IMHO the significance is pointing toward "Awakening" and global change..I've had a myriad of conversations with my bud who makes Ormus products,dowses and practices a range of spirit energising techniques.

Here's something to think about considering the nearing of the new perspective approaching the Mayans 2012 clock...been seeing 20:12 too!

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/wtc/index02.htm

You-tube has something similar called "The 11:11 Phenomenon".

There's heaps of symbols from other cultures too....turn the symbol on it's side for eg.

and some other interesting things that my mate reads up on...

http://www.montaguekeen.com/

search the archives and try to find the message from Silver Birch.

http://www.silvercordcircle.com/Silvercord...d_Thompson.html

matey went to his last visit to Melbourne.

and an interesting archive snippet from Zammits' site from Alison Dubois:

"11th February, 2005

ALLISON DUBOIS – (one of the greatest mediums of all time) DOES NOT TAKE ANY NONSENSE FROM THE MATERIALISTS. This is what she says on her website: " I want to address an issue that comes up from time to time. There is an irritating magician offering $1 million to anyone that can prove to him that there is anything paranormal. My response to this is there is a reason that mediums do not take him up on his challenge. The mediums I know, myself included, do not believe this man to be honorable. Not only is he an unintelligent skeptic, he would be an out of work skeptic if somebody were to prove this to him. Therefore, he will never come to the conclusion that any medium has met his standards. If he is so interested in million dollar challenges, maybe he should take Victor Zammit up on his. It would be appreciated if he would direct his anger, whining and bullying towards a therapist. FYI any e-mail concerning him will be rightfully deleted." From Victor: Go for it Allison – you have my 100% support against any conman closed minded debunking skeptic materialist green with envy of your success who has pushed COWARDICE to its extreme- by NOT taking me on. He is trying to deceive, con, cheat, lie the American people."

Look up Genesis 11:11,Masonry, Pope John Paul II or is it 11?,..you name it it's crazy!

Anyhoo :P

Edited by mescalito

There there, lie back on the couch

Damn 11. Ive seen the numbers so many times, for the last few years. 11, 11:11, 22:22, 12:34 etc.

At times it feels great to catch a moment like that. Sometimes i despise having seen it, as i havent been able to figure out what to think of it. Sometimes i feel like its telling me do something, guiding me - to change something.

At weaker times in my life when ive looked at it, it inspires me or destroys me depending on the type of weakness.

I think, now i see it as a symbol of significance. i.e - when i see it, the moment is significant and then i see if there is anything significant going on in my mind or outside.

Although number "coincidences" still have me astonished, Im pretty sure my understanding of them will continue to change.

That's interesting Foley. Can you elaborate on the types of perceptions and experiences ['sense to change something'] which are generally coupled with particular time frequencies? 11, 11:11, 22:22??

...a friend of mine, a kind of entheogenic 'hermit' who has been practicing for 8 or so years, tells me that he has a unique relationship with the number 143. He notices it everyday in various times and places, such as minutes on a clock, number plates, and interestingly, within the gates of the tryptamine palace. He says that he has a definite affinity with this number and that it helps him in all sorts of aspects of his life, most importantly in understanding his 'path'.

Time, space and meaning are awfully rich parts of the human experience. They are all grounded in an incredibly uncharted abyss for which our wildest imaginations struggles to fathom.

My friend tells me that the frequency of the number 143 popping-up in his world usually corresponds with some sort of meaningful crossroads, a kind of moment which demands attention.
these sorts of phenomena may be alluding to, something like, a sort of personal calendrical system which our language and understanding trouble to grasp.

I always get scared when i see a digital clock at 8 o'clock!

Hey Mooksha, I shall wait for a fresher experience before I can elaborate further. Although in my experience it has more to do with numbers than time.