The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teotzlcoatl

The Corroboree

The way i figure it the Bogan are the decendants of the Transported who failed to interbreed with the Aboriginals,it was expected that a new and hardy race would emerge but when that did not happen the haughty were allowed to settle to increase the bloodlines and prevent physical and mental retardation.

You may like to know that when we ship goods to Australia they are shipped as Asian,we laughed about this at work.

The way i figure it ...

You were given an opportunity to fix your racist insult, but the same as every other time an inappropriate post has been pointed out to you you chose to ignore it. At your peril.

I'd like to visit the land of Kangaroos one day... who's gonna let me stay at their house? :)

If you do ever come to Australia your welcome to stay on my couch for a night..... or maybe 2.

But I'm sure you'll have heaps of offers to consider..... being a hot Asian chick and all.

But really if you do head over you wont bored for a minute.

Who said I'm hot?

I'm a freaking whale :lol: (at least that is what I'll tell you)

The word "y'all" is used all over the South, not just in Texas.

Teotzlcoatl

The word "y'all" is used all over the South, not just in Texas.

You can stay with me but you will have to translate some of the southern colloquialisms in No Country for Old Men. I turned subtitles on but whoever translated it must have given up also because a lot of it was skipped.

Ya I understood "No Country for Old Men" perfectly.

I'm glad to see that y'all don't think that ALL people who say "y'all" and "ain't" are hicks or rednecks.

My dad splits atoms for a living and my step-mom is a nuclear physicist and they say y'all and ain't all the time.

I might seriously consider coming to Oz... y'all might like me better if you met me in person :)

You can stay with me but you will have to translate some of the southern colloquialisms in No Country for Old Men. I turned subtitles on but whoever translated it must have given up also because a lot of it was skipped.

Bahahahah...that's too funny.

Only one picture of me exist online.

I'll give you a hint... "Quack" and "Pringles".

Those are the only hints you get!

Who said I'm hot?

I'm a freaking whale :lol: (at least that is what I'll tell you)

Too bad, you probably wont fit on the couch then!!!!

lmao, teotz why keep up this charade that you are a female (ive seen the pictures ;) ), do you do it because you think you will be treated differently or do you really want to be a half asian eskimo lady?

no-fat-chicks.jpg

Where in the world did you get that?

haha, teotz, ya talk so much shit you forget your own lies. Its there, you search for it, i got better things to do with my time such as catch grasshoppers.

Haha catch grasshoppers huh?

Sound like a rewarding hobby!

Do ya eat them or what?

as far as i know this is the only photo that exists of teotz online

Retard-Girl-I-can-count-to-Potato.jpg

Woops wrong thread.

S/H/IT's photo is way funnier than that.

S/H/IT is obviuosly a liar maybe even pathological, good makings for a plastic shaman me thinks.

Someone PM the link to Teo's on line pic...I'm having one of my immature episodes and really need to see it so I can put a face to him/her, I promise it will go no further than my eyes and I will delete it afterward.

Already deleted it from my photobucket.

S/H/IT is obviuosly a liar maybe even pathological, good makings for a plastic shaman me thinks.

Oh you were always a butt-monkey.

Do ya eat them or what?

Nah man we have hopper fights down the local pub, we use acacia seeds as currency and the echidnas are allowed to grow tobacco. Is sweet as.