The Corroboree
Teotzlcoatl

Why you should NOT smoke Salvia divinorum!

I'm actually interested in whether or not an MAOI would work in combination with salvia much like DMT. The quid method is a bit harsh, but I'm sure miracle berry will help with the bitterness.

the plant based maoi usually make salvia a more normal,less weird entheogeic exp.

the effect is usually at most additive and does not seem potentiated.

t s t .

Bahahahahahahah....oooohhhh Tst, even you my friend are not strong enough to resist the Teotz poke... poke.gif Oh I'm sooooo disillusioned now, the supreme guide of Ethno healing, guidance of peace and humbleness, has stepped into the pool of internet degradation.

You make feel the need to wash your self over and over again and then dose a double dose of Aya after weakening to post a Teotz stab, and I suggest you do so, asap.

rollin.gif

i feel GOOD.....a nice teotz bash is good for me and for teotz.....balance? i put up with him but let him know how i feel......hoping it will help him become what i see him becoming when he matures a bit more.....he seems quite resilient ,it all just bounces off....good reply from him too.

t s t . still a relatively pure fool?

Edited by t st tantra

I'm actually interested in whether or not an MAOI would work in combination with salvia much like DMT. The quid method is a bit harsh, but I'm sure miracle berry will help with the bitterness.

its not strong enough already? :P

I wonder if taking a salvia D enema would anger the salvia spirit, it shouldnt break down in digestion this way much alike to dmt.

I think a Salvia divinorum enema is a really great idea.

Yeah sure, ladies first :P

From what I've heard Salvinium A (active ingredient?) of SD is active at very small amounts, would it then be possible to make cardboard salvia trips? Or get a very strong extract over 10X and combine in caps with MAOI herb of some description?

probably wouldn't work like maoi and dmt, since salvinorin is not an amine. but I'm happy to be proved wrong, not too familiar with the terpenoids :)

snus style baggies of fermented salted and compacted, maybe with lime juice or something in the fermentation, for placing under the gums...should work.

maybe no fermentation, though it should reduce the mass of the dried material right?

is salvinorin stable?

peace and happy divining. cos obviously thats what ure using it for...

tools without uses aren't tools at all, they're toys...

is salvinorin stable?

Exactly, Could it be administered in Tab form or Cap as chewing on a bunch of bitter leaves doesn't exactly appeal to me :|

Chewing the fresh leafs is the only TRUE way to experience Salvia divinorum!

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Chewing the fresh leafs is the only REAL way to experience Salvia divinorum!

Huh? so smoking it isnt "Real" ?

Huh? so smoking it isnt "Real" ?

If the compound in Salvia divinorum changes upon drying then, yes, it is the only TRUE way to experience Salvia divinorum as the ancients of Mexico did.

If the compound in Salvia divinorum changes upon drying then, yes, it is the only TRUE way to experience Salvia divinorum as the ancients of Mexico did.

I don't believe this for a second. Just because the "ancients" did it a certain way doesn't mean modern man cant transend these traditions?

I find it highly unlikely that the "Ancients" of Mexico never thought to smoke this herb.

From the universal declaration of human rights

Article 27.

* (1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.

* (2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.

as far as i read this it clearly states that if you can find a way of utilising a tool developed by technological advancement to achieve a specific purpose, then why would it be "wrong' to do so?

I can and am beginning to grasp the idea's regarding imbibing the living spirit such as to sustain the living God, though in this created material world death and decay or "processing" is a real factor. I agree with teotz in that, properly construed the right path towards eternal life would entail using living material.

though for a dead being, dead matter would be equally applied.

blessings.

Ok , so i suppose the same would apply here....The only RIGHT way to experience Bella Donna would be to stick it up your ass, like the "Ancients" used to.

Ok , so i suppose the same would apply here....The only RIGHT way to experience Bella Donna would be to stick it up your ass, like the "Ancients" used to.

ointment on a broomstick anyone? *cackle cackle*

Do you know what your doing? Cos i would like to learn...though i thought it would envolve something more along the lines of application by a witch to the sacred phallus of Pan...

I also wonder though whether...

Fire burning the dead earth, heating metal, the moving earth, heating water containing the living earth as plants, vaporized into the air, otherwise known as the universal mother of life, would produce the true body of God for consumption...I'm pretty sure it would.

and the alchemy is beautiful.

peace.

Edited by reptyle

snu's book reports the smoking of salvia by modern mexican youths.

t s t .

Is it a criminal offence in Mexico?

The angry Salvia Spirit banned itself as a Narcotic with potential for abuse?

Is it like Catholicism found it's way into the legislature of Word Government?

Maybe it causes irrational behaviour?

snu's book reports the smoking of salvia by modern mexican youths.

That is the modern day.

If you read through this thread you will see that the ancients of Mexico did NOT smoke Salvia divinorum and actually warned against doing so!

Man I gotta get Snu's book!!!

The thing about things is...to achieve massive change in your life, intense and powerful experince can be a perfect tool...

its starts with the programming...meditate with visualisations and mantra's in specifically designed environments, then once there is a level of integration of the idea wanting to be integrated...and it is able to be recalled at will, in its multifaceted informational existence...(read about Aeons)...you can turn on the compactor...

It doesn't really matter what it is, anything that causes extreme changes in perception reveals a depth of information unacceptable to the ordinary state of being...

whether its smoked salvia, smoked DMT, high dose acid...makes very little difference...low doses can then be used for recall...

the important part is the preparation and the purpose.

I must say thought that each differnt type of experience has its own special qualities and embodies a connection with a specific type of information...

i am still working on describing the specific uses for each substance i use...

though as a preliminary...

DMT is for perceiving the spirit, the "pleroma" and connecting with the being of information structures as represented by personality types.

Acid seems to be for understanding and working with coding and rearranging the object subject relation ship and opening up or "turning on" the gnostic capacity, a special type of sight which allows one to look through the environment into its underlying story or metaphor matrix.

Salvia i have not worked a lot with, though it appears initially to be to do with time and grasping the fate-destiny-freewill interactions...similar to ketamine.

Harmala alkaloids seperate the body-mind into its component parts for individual analysis and brings the centre of consciousness to a place in which it can fully connect with the will of the unified being...

cannabis initially breaks down the selfs struggle to remain in control and releases an innate trust of the greater movement of life, it can however protect itself from the negative effects of amotivation and a dull response to the beauty of life through its essential paranoiac witnessing of the vast possibilities for creation.

theres more and i'm sure that everyone has more information to add though my basic point is, the right tool for the right Job and there is no "sin" other than that which a human being wishes to ascribe to the matter based on its causative relationship to their own lives.

The ancient mexicans had an established system, and the fear of change is always going to produce taboos...if it ain't broke don't fix it...

If there remained some information regarding the testing they performed when deciding to tell teotz to outright deny that the high shaman actually really liked the subtle differences between smoking and eating then we could make a more educated opinion, but for now, open the flood gates.

peace.