The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
AndyAmine.

20-30cm mid cuts of Eileen (apx 5cm thick) available

Hi all,

I have some fresh 20-30cm mid cuts of Eileen (apx 5cm thick) available from a friend living down over the NSW border.

$1 per cm, should be x4 available but could get some more if requested.

Also have some smaller mid cuts available ranging from 5cm-15cm @ $0.80 per cm. (good for mass propagation teks)

Nice and healthy, just in time for the spring growing season. Ill try and get some pics up soon.

(No sales/trades to W.A, sorry)

Edited by AndyAmine.

pm'ed

Thanks fellas, Ill PM back shortly:

That leaves

x1 20cm cut

x1 15cm cut

x1 10cm cut

x1 5cm cut

(sizes are a guesstimate and the exact size will reflect its exact price.)

Hey AA,

even though the original cuttings that i asked for were damaged and thus unable to be sent i feel that i was well compensated. In fact i would have gladly sent you $40 for what i recieved.

Everyone else- Instead of getting 40cm of eileen i got

-30cm Eileen cut (tip slightly damaged)

-18cm skinny'ish mid cut (had a small cut in its side but will grow fine)

-18cm Hybrid mid cut (he said it could have been KK242 X Peru, it looks extremely healthy and looks like it would grow quickly)

-a penis cactus knob (haha) I;ve been wanting to get one of these for awhile now as i think they are cool as.

AA told me that i had a choice of the above or a refund so i chose the above, a well worthy trade in my opinion. I ended up with 48cm of eileen in the end, plus the rest, so i was very happy.

Eileen is a bridgesii clone named after the person the clone was sourced from i believe

Some of the other members may have some more info on Eileen or you can try the forum search engine ( searching for "Eileen") in the cacti & succulent section im sure you will turn up allot of info here

'Eileen' is a specific Tricocereus bridgesii clone coming from Oz, which has some fine traits like a robust phenotype - that is it's fatter than your average bridgesii.

AA, I would like have one when more is available, PM me if this is possible and/if you can send out to europe.

Edited by mutant

Hi SC, thanks for the good review!

I felt so guilty after spilling Metho on the cuts that I had to make up for it some how, LOL, Im glad your happy.

I asked SC to post a review of the sale in hopes of starting a new trend in this forum, in that I (as Mod) would like everyone who trades/buys something from a thread posted here to take 2mins to leave a review in the same thread after the trade/sale is completed.

I do not want to see negative comments about late delivers etc though unless it has gone through me first and some kind of resolution has been attempted.

Obviously if your not comfortable posting a review for privacy reasons then fair enough but generally speaking I would like to start seeing this happen from now on.

Ill start a thread about the idea in the next few days.

(Mutant, NP as long as your happy to pay the extra costs, Ill PM you shortly)

I am one of the fortunate recipients of AndyAmine's offer on this thread, and I have to say that I too am well pleased with my piece of Eileen. She will have a front row seat in my collection!

Thanks brother for a fine cutting.