The Corroboree
Stinkmeat

Body Modification

^^^ I hope you like being the centre of attention when tripping with a group :lol:

oh wicked another touch of paranoia to add to the trip hahha :wink:

Paranoia? At least you'll be stared at for good reasons. One time a friend of mine had eaten some cardboard and spent about half an hour looking into my face and laughing his arse off. He tried to tell me that it wasn't because my face looks funny, just that it was morphing into funny shapes and the shadows on my face looked like marching black ants and other assorted hilarity. Still... makes you think...

Very nice mu. Looking forward to seeing the mandala when it's done.

I concur. "Bio - organic" and "bio - mechanical" tatts are really cool. Especially when the artist puts a lot of depth into the design. Sorta makes it look 3D. :wink:

And judging from your mates myspace page, he is pretty awesome at what he does, especially since he is only an apprentice.

Those twins are seriously committed.

I admire, but don't wish to emulate.

Here is the first session of the design my brother started on my back its a little red in the pic as we had just finished some shade work

Fujin (wind god) by Horiyoshi lll

n664775597_1924420_8186.jpg

There is still a dragon & alot more detail to be added but its a good start

Edited by mac

Those twins are seriously committed.

I admire, but don't wish to emulate.

that article was an april fools prank

Here is the first session of the design my brother started on my back its a little red in the pic as we had just finished some shade work

Fujin (wind god) by Horiyoshi lll

n664775597_1924420_8186.jpg

There is still a dragon & alot more detail to be added but its a good start

Nice Mac, Fujin's face looks awesome.

Are you going all grayscale, or adding colour in at a later date?

I love the colour spectrum of aisan themed tatts.

Nice Mac, Fujin's face looks awesome.

Are you going all grayscale, or adding colour in at a later date?

I love the colour spectrum of aisan themed tatts.

will be adding some colour

I have a HiroIII rah-jin thunder god with drum planned for lower left & plenty of traditional Japanese fill for the rest some custom & some from HIII's book of 100 demons

Nice work mac... look forward to seeing more...

I thought i'd throw up a couple of my tatts..

dont usually show em off tho!

simplistic, but meaningful....

post-5455-1251948250_thumb.jpg

That's COOL!

Is it a binary code or something totally different?

That's COOL!

Is it a binary code or something totally different?

Thanks. I was trying for something a bit different...

close... It's morse code...

I concur. "Bio - organic" and "bio - mechanical" tatts are really cool. Especially when the artist puts a lot of depth into the design. Sorta makes it look 3D. :wink:

And judging from your mates myspace page, he is pretty awesome at what he does, especially since he is only an apprentice.

yeah the depth thing is something we both really clicked with. My mate suggested 3D cubes "going into" the mandala but I couldnt personally find the relevance of the objects so now we're going with musical notes/symbols coz i'm a musician :)

The colour of the mandala and other different windows is the next thing we're gonna tackle. We were havin a chat to one of the older tattooists at the shop and he explained that certain colours will stand out, and that you have to find the right balance so they contrast and actually make it look like the windows are lit up. I'll be super stoked once we get over that hurdle and start gettin the mandala filled in :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont usually show em off tho

yeah the one i posted i know has not yet been documented for identification purposes :innocent_n:

Edited by mac

yeah the depth thing is something we both really clicked with. My mate suggested 3D cubes "going into" the mandala but I couldnt personally find the relevance of the objects so now we're going with musical notes/symbols coz i'm a musician :)

The colour of the mandala and other different windows is the next thing we're gonna tackle. We were havin a chat to one of the older tattooists at the shop and he explained that certain colours will stand out, and that you have to find the right balance so they contrast and actually make it look like the windows are lit up. I'll be super stoked once we get over that hurdle and start gettin the mandala filled in :lol: :lol: :lol:

That sounds AWESOME! Since becoming interested in body mods, I've actually been pretty surprised how much technicality goes into tattooing. It's very much an art form in a field of its own.

Can't wait to see how the mandala turns out.

bit of effort to decode without letter spaces.

Precisely..

When pushed to explain them, I usually say "If I wanted their meanings for the world to see, I would have written them in English.."

A little hint for anyone with too much time... The bottom letter on both legs is "Y"

Edited by sethomopod

Thanks. I was trying for something a bit different...

close... It's morse code...

Precisely..

When pushed to explain them, I usually say "If I wanted their meanings for the world to see, I would have written them in English.."

A little hint for anyone with too much time... The bottom letter on both legs is "Y"

bit of effort to decode without letter spaces.

It is indeed.

The left leg says "MELODY".

My code-breaking interest ran out after that....... Seth, can you PM me the other one ? I know it ends in "Y" LOL !

It is indeed.

The left leg says "MELODY".

My code-breaking interest ran out after that....... Seth, can you PM me the other one ? I know it ends in "Y" LOL !

nice... Thats right! PM'ed