The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
holymountain

Huge pedro

Right... so that's just a touch bigger than I had pictured when you mentioned it... You could build a log cabin out of that thing!

Wow what a cocept i'd love to live in a pedro palace :wink:

PPL, can you please refrain from discussing potency and PLEASE, no talk of extractions, there is just no need for it!!!

Indeed SP. Cardboard or some thick old carpet is ideal, that said, ive never had a problem with large amounts of pedro, psycho0 is another thing tho!. You should be able to fit 100-150ft in a medium sized sedan no worries HM (back seat and boot) but by the looks of that pedro there could be up to 200-250ft there to get depending on how feral they let ya go with the pruning hehe.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...?showtopic=9894

then why are there stickies about it?? these are legal plants in oz right?

one mod posts about it, and another says not too, wtf?!

Edited by dg420

She sure is a monster...must have been awesome even just standing in front of it towering over you.

Did you find out how old it is?

I was trying to be discrete about it in the hopes it didn't get expanded upon but your right, I shouldn't have.

No, its not legal in all states.

The forum Mod asked us not to discuss potency some time ago so PD is only following Teos lead.

I was trying to be discrete about it in the hopes it didn't get expanded upon but your right, I shouldn't have.

No, its not legal in all states.

The forum Mod asked us not to discuss potency some time ago so PD is only following Teos lead.

its no problem, i'm not always as current as i could be here, sorry,,,,

I would love to sit and spliff in front of that "mother"and listen to what she might say. :wub:

My experience has been that the branches with hardly any spines are 15+ years old and will likely be heavy as heck, and have wooden vascular bundles in their cores. The skin even hardens and becomes corky at this age, making it impossible to work with. I prefer to work with much softer cuttings, so my recommendation is to pick from areas that look are younger and GREENER with normal spines.

I'm not saying the older cuttings won't make a good mother plant. They certainly will. I'm just saying that I would prefer younger, more attractive, and lighter cuttings in my collection. I think it would be a big mistake to focus on getting the oldest material only. There is a myth that older cuttings are better and it is nothing but a myth. Genetics is what makes a plant beautiful in its own special way.