The Corroboree
Pelinster

Ayahuasca and learning to die

- Also t s t. you said something about heimia being used in conjunction with cid. In what dosages is it recommended and what method ie. smoking or as a tea? Does it also have a similar effect when used with mushrooms, LSA or DMT? Does it also need to have an MAOI with it? Plase explain further.

XP

normally i recommend using 5 to 10 gms leaf equivalent.all figures are approx.i make an reduction of pea sized balls.......one is a low recreational/nootropic dose,i recommend about 5 for enhancement but have seen 2 work very well....balls sucked/sublingual....NOTE,will give up to 3X potentiation!!!dose of second substance should be reduced to about 1/3.

no maoi needed but use of maoi seems ok.

seems to work with most entheogens.

all methods of consumption can work ok if the herb has been treated properly[utse!]

this link has an example....

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...showtopic=20881

t s t .

Edited by t st tantra

Interesting. Are there any papers written on this?

Also you mention it possibly reducing the occurrence of psychosis. Can you elaborate?

XP

Interesting. Are there any papers written on this?

Also you mention it possibly reducing the occurrence of psychosis. Can you elaborate?

XP

no papers....think its all from my own work over almost 20years now.....there is little work done on this plant......auxin has summarized most of the scientific work in earlier threads,utse!

there is a claim in the discredited 'legal highs' that it can be used to treat drug induced psychosis.

have been unable to find any references regarding this but it fits in with my experiences.

heimia has definitely worked best for me when i have needed it most!

t s t .

:D The reason for all the interest is I am trying to pop some seeds right now. It will be an interesting addition to my small collection indeed!

bottom watering is a good idea for getting heimia started.the roots are deep early and its best not to disturb the tiny above ground part.

t s t .

bottom watering is a good idea for getting heimia started.the roots are deep early and its best not to disturb the tiny above ground part.

t s t .

B) Thanks

I hope I can get it growing fast. From what I have read in other posts some people have trouble getting them to get any taller than 30cm in 2 years!

XP

I hope I can get it growing fast. From what I have read in other posts some people have trouble getting them to get any taller than 30cm in 2 years!

IME they are the complete opposite of slow growing. 30cms in 2 years seems wrong to me