The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

moon landing hoax, recent media buzz about moon landing

i'm surprised this evidence hasn't been circulated earlier? i just saw this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKMtWN_WOwU now if that's genuine nasa moon landing footage, some of it clearly shows that they are using wires and slowed down footage to create the illusion of low gravity, if you're short on time just watch the third and final minute (starting at 2.00). there is no doubt in my mind, any of SAB's consensus reality junkies want to take a stab at this?

what else has nasa lied about? many of you must be familiar with theories about (obviously) doctored mapping images of the moon and mars, altered colours in film taken from mars..... i'd like us to discuss the possibility that the spectacular UFO footage taken by space shuttles may be a hoax by nasa? there are at least five eye opening videos taken by shuttles, the most extreme is the 'tether incident' which implies there are many identical UFO's at least a mile in diameter buzzing around. many of these videos paint a picture of earth space being alive with swarms of UFO's, why would nasa want us to believe there are swarms of UFO's?

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Hi Thunderideal! I dont believe that shit either like i already mentioned in an another thread. The bigger the lie, the more people buy it. im not one of those conspiracy theory guys who look for conspiracies in all kind of shit but in this particular case, im very sure that the US Government faked it. They had a definite motive! In my eyes, the problem wouldnt be to reach the moon but to get back to earth alive. Doesnt it sound fishy that they never accomplished the moon landing again? I watched the video and i share your opinion about it! I´ll have a closer look at it later as soon as i have more time.

Edited by Evil Genius

and this really demonstrates the power of consensus opinion. the sheer weight of all the people who refuse to believe they don't know anything actually exerts pressure on those of us that don't care one way or the other.. this morning my father was saying with complete conviction that experiments performed by apollo mission crews provided data that could not have been gained without going to the moon........ well russia landed probes on the moon, any experiment an astronaut can perform could probably be done by a robot as well.

had actually been joking that they suddenly "lost" the landing footage after video experts restored and improved their quality, revealing a reflection of a cameraman in neil's visor or the like.. which is quite a real possibility.

how long can these lies stand if the internet remains free? how long before we all know history is a fiction, throw down and say "hey, government, you are OUR servants, we demand the truth".

Its quite simple to verify, we need a telescope to see the footprints. They will be on the moon for millions of years to come, no atmosphere to move em.

I think they did do it. Its not THAT hard to believe when they threw so much money at the project. And the electromagnetic radiation is really only a problem further away than the moon (providing no sun flairs while they up there).

And the electromagnetic radiation is really only a problem further away than the moon (providing no sun flairs while they up there).

Are you sure? I thought the radiation became a problem as soon as you left the earth's atmosphere.

Hoax absolutely sure of that, strange how they never been there since. Apparantly NASA intends to send a explosive missile to the moon because that would be cool to see what happens . fuckwits. NASA = NAZI

LOL ! Man walked on the moon, thats all there is to it. All these theories about why they didnt are a load of crap.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PCLgGPE60Y4 Takes a wee bit to get going but i thinks you may enjoy space fraud ere also 100% fake ,they said it wasnt fake on mythbusters but we all know who controls television dont we? Plenty of spare tin foil here fellas.

OK, to those of you who do not believe, please answer this question!!!

To get such parallel shadows in that footage would have required a 'key' light which was 100's if not 1000's of meters away. Look at the footage and see how powerful that light actually is. Do you know of a SINGLE artificial light source which can create such powerful light and shadows from 100's of meters away? Do you know of a movie studio in that era which covered so much space?

Do people not understand, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO TAKE PICTURES LIKE THIS IN A STUDIO!!!

WTF!!! :huh:

I don't really have a strong opinion either way - I suspect they really did go to le lune, but if they didn't it would explain why Neil hasn't said squat about the experience...

The bit in the footage where the Astro gets up looks reversed or something, pretty weird I'd agree...

found this over here: http://www.theage.com.au/world/nasa-taped-...90717-dobs.html

doesn't do much for their credibility. you would think they would have archived this stuff.....i guess now that the original footage is gone we'll never be able to examine it for evidence... what a shame.

NASA taped over moon landing filmRichard Luscombe, Miami

July 18, 2009

IT WAS mankind's crowning achievement, with millions around the world glued to their television sets as US astronaut Neil Armstrong took the first steps on the moon 40 years ago.

But in the scientific equivalent of recording an old episode of a favourite soap opera over the prized video of your daughter's wedding day, NASA probably taped over its only high-resolution images of the first moonwalk with electronic data from a satellite or a later manned space mission, officials have admitted.

The familiar grainy and ghosting images of astronaut Neil Armstrong's "giant leap for mankind" are all that remain from the mission, though the space agency has managed to digitally restore the footage into new broadcast-quality pictures that it released yesterday.

"I don't think anyone in the NASA organisation did anything wrong. It slipped through the cracks and nobody's happy about it," said Dick Nafzger, one of the last Apollo-era video engineers still working for the agency at the Goddard Space Flight Centre in Maryland.

In a technological feat that rivalled even putting Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin on the lunar surface, and one that has been largely overlooked since, a team of NASA engineers and contractors fed live video from the moon, via a series of relay stations in Australia and the US, to homes around the world.

While Armstrong, Aldrin and Apollo 11 pilot Michael Collins trained for the mission, Nafzger and his partners had to work out how to broadcast live from 386,000 kilometres away.

The images of Armstrong and Aldrin stepping onto the lunar surface and planting the US flag were seen by an estimated 600 million people. The tape recordings, taken for back-up, were an afterthought, Mr Nafzger said.

"We all wish that somebody had said, 'Those tapes are special, let's put them aside,"' he said.

Instead, their loss apparently went unnoticed for 35 years, until 2004, when an archive in Australia alerted NASA that it believed it had found the lost tapes, which it shipped to Goddard, but the tapes did not have moon footage.

A NASA money-saving measure was to reuse the tape reels after several years. Agency officials ultimately concluded the original Apollo 11 tapes were lost forever. The newly released footage was taken from four copies, including one in a CBS television archive.

the faked moon landing is actually a conspiracy theory disseminated by the govt to distract us from alien conspiracies.

NASA is in kahootz with the vatican and skull and bones society.

Are you sure? I thought the radiation became a problem as soon as you left the earth's atmosphere.

The magnetasphere is bigger than the atmoshpere.

Stanley Kubrick filmed the moon landing... He is the only guy who could have pulled it off too.

Stanley Kubrick filmed the moon landing... He is the only guy who could have pulled it off too.

woah...discovered a website that was pretty cool yesterday...went to check it again today and look what they had on the front page...sychronicity again...damn!

http://realitysandwich.com/kubrick_apollo

holymountain

woah...discovered a website that was pretty cool yesterday...went to check it again today and look what they had on the front page...sychronicity again...damn!

LoL. You guys need help. Can't you see that guy has actually doctored the images in that article.

Here is a picture from that article:

img27.png

See he has 'cloned' the image of the astronaut, then altered the shadows.

not saying i believe everything on that page...just that i stumbled upon it today. it's still interesting though....as a rule i think it's healthy to question offical truths that the govt and NASA and whoever else give us... it's also healthy to question conspiracy theories as well

Yup, did not mean to come across as arrogant.

I think people will either believe in it or not, with or without evidence either way. :wink:

Always healthy to question things. Personally, I have made up my mind to question the competence of the US government to orchestrate a conspiracy involving the 400,000 people involved with the project across three nations and 4 independent observatories...I think it would have been easier to just go to the moon. :lol:

Then again, some of the wire claim footage does make me wonder.

Argh...don't want to think about it.

- Coop

OK, to those of you who do not believe, please answer this question!!!

To get such parallel shadows in that footage would have required a 'key' light which was 100's if not 1000's of meters away. Look at the footage and see how powerful that light actually is. Do you know of a SINGLE artificial light source which can create such powerful light and shadows from 100's of meters away? Do you know of a movie studio in that era which covered so much space?

Do people not understand, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO TAKE PICTURES LIKE THIS IN A STUDIO!!!

WTF!!! :huh:

so back in that era it was impossible to take pictures like that in a studio :scratchhead: however it was possible to put man on the moon and safely return home to earth hmmnn sounds reasonable to me

post-4908-1248253015_thumb.jpg Humans weigh approx.70kgs The lunar module weighs 14,696kgs fully fueled... it doesnt leave a footprint, there is no rocks or dust on the footpad ,the whole thing was staged like in hollywood. You cant get past the Van Allen radiation belt anyway ..hooray for the illuminati oh how great and powerful they be.

nasa_as11_40_5917.jpg

nasa_as11_40_5917.jpg

i failed to say, my youtube video appears to show that SOME footage is fake. it does not show that astronauts never walked on the moon, it shows that SOME of the footage was fake. here's a simple scenario, do two or three real missions, and fake the rest so that taxpayers don't find out how much a mere three moonwalk missions really cost.... or maybe to siphen all the savings into other secret expenditure.

so many scenarios, but i mean..... those guys sure appear to be suspended on wires so it's all the more reason to question EVERYTHING we're told.

the faked moon landing is actually a conspiracy theory disseminated by the govt to distract us from alien conspiracies.

NASA is in kahootz with the vatican and skull and bones society.

humour or serious? if humour, that's appreciated but a better contribution would be to share some theories that you strongly suspect to be accurate.

come on lads, who really gives a fuck whether or not some moonwalk missions were faked, what are some of your guesses regarding the bigger picture?

Personally, I have made up my mind to question the competence of the US government to orchestrate a conspiracy involving the 400,000 people involved with the project across three nations and 4 independent observatories...I think it would have been easier to just go to the moon. :lol:

Hehe yep. Fool the whole world into believing you went to the moon, but waterboard just one prisoner...

some of it clearly shows that they are using wires

I don't see any wires :huh:

ahh from about 1:30 to 3:00 you see a few moments where they are being suspended by some invisible force. very easy to see and they do replays. there is also a possible bit of wire in view, during the second minute. a little flash appears at the top of the space suit and also at the very top of the screen. the wires are not visible but their influence is.