The Corroboree
PD.

End of year campin trip, NE Vic

With an invitation like that, how can I decline?

Anyone driving down from Sydney?

Will chalk myself up as a possible at this stage and confirm soon... but it sure sounds good!

I was just thinking about bumping this thread--it must be fate.

Unlike Incog it doesn't look like I'll be making it to Indo :(, so you can expect to see me there with bells on :).

D'you reckon we can make a run to that cactus farm again? I missed out last time.

D'you reckon we can make a run to that cactus farm again? I missed out last time

Yeh i was thinkin of mentioning that today, I reckon a drive out there on saturday arvo would be the go. Depending on who comes camping im sure we can get a couple of carloads to head out and see it in all its splendour. An arvo in the cacti, walkin, gawkin, takin cuts and photos is always sweeet.

I was just thinking about bumping this thread--it must be fate.

Unlike Incog it doesn't look like I'll be making it to Indo :(, so you can expect to see me there with bells on :).

D'you reckon we can make a run to that cactus farm again? I missed out last time.

I think we should JD, certainly worth another visit. maybe go on the first day and pic some out just for fun :)

you know I got a speeding ticket that day we went last time!?! they are strict in VIC it seems!

I reckon a drive out there on saturday arvo would be the go.

my thought exactly :)

..........and this year, jono will catch that elusive cod :)
im out i will be in indo.

dont miss me to much.

:huh:

The elusive cod eludes once again.

Not far off now ppls, whos comin, thinkn of comin or who needs more info?

Spewing I cant make it to EGA but i think this will make up for it so I'm in, can't wait sounds like fun, see you all there :P

Still planning on coming. Band and work commitments/financial situation pending, though I will comfirm a couple of weeks before the date.

Should be able to make this, if someone can hook up a lift to/from the camp?

u better sina.

dc is giving free piggy back rides from melbs cbd to the river, i know how much you like his piggy back rides.

Any piggy back rides from Sydney?

Worst case scenario I'll start walking at the end of next week.

lol, just jump on tha vline express or xpt, whatever it is now, jump off at albury man and we can come gat ya. Never know, there mite be someone comin from that way. Anyone??????

Should be able to make this, if someone can hook up a lift to/from the camp?

Hey Sina no stress you can come in my car. I also have space for one more person to come in my car if needed.

Am going to try and get up there Thursday night after work, should just make sundown, but can't be sure at this stage.

Sweet :)

Well it looks as if the downpour for this time of year is happening rite now. Has been raining and windy since friday evening so with luck we wont see a repeat of last years wind and rain whilst camping.

Now, for music....... Is anyone thinkn of bringin a sound system? watertrade brought along a good PA system last year but i havent seen or heard from WT for some time now, dunno if he is comin as yet. Have got genie and bbq etc all sorted, a spare tent for anyone that needs it and maybe some room in my big tent for one or two ppl.

tarps tarps tarps rope. Can never have too much shade.

tarps tarps tarps rope. Can never have too much shade.

Agreed 100%. This is more essential than food as far as i'm concerned. And beer as well. Rather no beer than beer and getting burnt to hell. Are we organising a meet in rutherglen then driving to the camp spot or meeting at the camp spot? I'll need directions lole.

I'm looking at getting there late friday arvo. I've still got half of my camping shit in the car from EGA so i'm already half done.

cheers

Ill send ya my mobi number YM, i can give ya directions over the fone or come into town and meet ya there, easy, same goes for anyone else, if ya need directions PM me and ill send ya my contact number. Rutherglen is easy to get to, is one exit off the hume freeway.

Hume freeway - springhurst/rutherglen rd - murray valley highway - moodemere rd - hiskins rd. :P easy

ok, so its possibly -

sina

Jdanger

sharxx

YawningM

Gerbil

Interbeing

WT

maybe

Anyways, i sorta need a rough idea of numbers for the site, let us know if you are comin.

i recommend aeroguard!!! and citronella candles.

and remember folks it gets hella hot there, so make sure your prepared!!!!

wish i was coming!!!

if you guys catch a cod im gonna cry. be sure to post pics!

Haven't confirmed time off work but it shouldn't be a problem. Count me in with 90% certainty. Fishing pawns call centres any day.

Sounds tempting -see if i can schgedule it betwwen study and work - the joys of accelerated post grad study ey never anytime for anything else be good to put a face to some of these forum user names , missed the last one , hopes i can fit this one in :P

we will see but i might make it up for the weekend, but not sure yet. need to talk it through with my family

Will be there friday nite as it looks like I have work on that day so does Sina, a friend might come with too