The Corroboree
kindness

acacia obtusifolia for sale

Okay.

I have a bunch of A. Obtusifolia for sale.

Same goes again.

$10 per plant. I'm not doing under 4 plants per order though... at least not for now.

$10 or there abouts for postage... it might be more if you live very far away from where I do, or if you want more than 5. This is because the actual packaging costs me.

If you are interested please pm me.

kindest regards

mz

edit: still quite a few left :)

Edited by meanies

Here are some pic's of the lil darlings:

post-3725-1256007397_thumb.jpg

post-3725-1256007413_thumb.jpg

Edited by meanies

Okay.

I have a bunch of A. Obtusifolia for sale.

Same goes again.

$10 per plant. I'm not doing under 4 plants per order though... at least not for now.

$10 or there abouts for postage... it might be more if you live very far away from where I do, or if you want more than 5. This is because the actual packaging costs me.

If you are interested please pm me.

kindest regards

mz

edit: still quite a few left :)

PM'd

Only a few left....

Got enough offers of caapi lol... last ones are for sale only.

Only a few left....

Got enough offers of caapi lol... last ones are for sale only.

I might hold off this time round. In a bit of a pickle.. they look good though :) Thanks meanies.

thankyou for replies those who have. I will pm you in the next little while... it takes a bit of effort due to the delay in being able to pm

namaste

Edited by meanies

to those who have already paid your plants left yesterday and should arrive by Friday at the latest.

Hi Meanies, was just curious after looking at your obtusi from bathroom window thread, that your obtusi may instead be Implexa. Are the obtusis you're selling ones you've bought (identified) or from the tree in your backyard?

Apologies if you've said so elsewhere, I just had to ask before I forgot.

I thought that might cause some anxiety out there :P nah... the obtusi's I am selling are definately nursery identified seed grown obtusifolia south coast strain. the ones out of my bathroom window are just my poor iding skills. I'm off for a bushwalk now to take some pic's of my local forest of what I'm sure are obtusi's.

Sweet. I thought that would probably be the case, but like I said, had to ask lol

meanies hows everything going? You haven't replied to my msg.

pm'd C_T

soz thought I had already done that.

Everyone else who has expressed interest... Please let me know if that interest was real or just a passing fancy in the wind as according to my PM's I'm sold out. But if you aren't serious I will re-advertise their availability.

cheers

Got mine in the mail today :)

sweet, can't wait for mine :D

Got mine in the mail today as well. Time to do some gardening.

Thanks, Meanies!

No prob's. Do let me know how they go in the ground or in pots over the coming season. These guys have been hard grown as you can probably tell and don't mind full sun. If you have any prob's with the plants etc do not hesitate to tell me hey.

peace

A quick question & i thought this thread may be a good place to ask & im not sure if i had asked before in another thread

Do any of you know if there are there any species of acacia that have a intrusive root system, i plan on getting a few variety's & have wondered about this for some time as my acacia longifolia is really starting to thrive in the ground here in the semi arid zone , we will see how it gos over summer

I was thinking about making a trip to my local nursery next week to grab a few more species & most regulars know what a hassle the forum search engine can be when looking for specific info

Cheers Mac

Edited by mac

thanks meanies, :drool2: arrived today and held up very well in transit

I have set aside several plants for those who have specifically asked so. other than that I still have 11 plants left.

will sell the lot for $90 + $20 postage

or pm me to work out if want fewer.

Still have those 11 plants - please only pm me if you are serious. I'm starting to think I should put a disclaimer on this something along the lines of "only available to members with over 100 posts" as I've had many say they want the plants only to never hear from them again? Deary me

Anyhow

Plants are $10 each

postage is $10 each

pm me if you want just a few or many and we can work something out.

peace

Still have those 11 plants - please only pm me if you are serious. I'm starting to think I should put a disclaimer on this something along the lines of "only available to members with over 100 posts" as I've had many say they want the plants only to never hear from them again? Deary me

Anyhow

Plants are $10 each

postage is $10 each

pm me if you want just a few or many and we can work something out.

peace

Don't Put a Disclaimer on mate, kills the chance for serious people that have low post count, I have sent you a PM.

Maybe build a public black list for bad traders.

Hi,

can't seem to message you.

Would love a plant or few.

Can you email me please if they're still available: [email protected]

Cheers,

Adrian

Hey...

Have a few acacia obtusifolia for sale, 30 cm high, well established.. need $ right now so pm if you are interested. Will sell for $10 + postage. Can provide pics.

Will consider trade for other stuff also

peace

mz