The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nitrogen

Super Pedro x Psycho0 seeds desired

I see Herbalistics I think its called has these seeds, but with the minimum order and overseas shipping I'd pay like $35 or so..

Does anyone have seeds of this cross to send me? Or other Super Pedro crosses? Or Super Pedro cutting? To trade I could send any of the Sacred Succulents crosses, though you could order them yourself from Oz and they would ship, so I don't know how great a trade that would be for you..

I could also send, in a clever and undeclared way, a cutting of a quality strain of the T bridgesii clone A/long form, which I understand is very rare in Oz - I could send a cutting from the clumping/clone B also, but there's lots of that one in Oz already no?

Edited by nitrogen

PM'd

but PD should have first dibs on this offer I think as he is responsible for most (if not all ?) the Super Pedro x Psycho0 seed getting around?

Go for it WT, im down to about the last half a gram or so of that particular X, have sent lots of it out, should be heaps of seedlings around in the next few years!

Nitrogen, i have 8 or so different psycho0 Xs and 3 or 4 super pedro Xs, PM me if ya want a list and about SP cutting. :)