The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Genius

Free Trichocereus Macrogonus Seed

Hi Guys! Once again i wanna give this great community something back! I want to spread some of my Trichocereus Macrogonus seed in order to get them in Cultivation! The germination rate is excellent and this particular type of seed is rare! Not that crappy Knize kind of macrogonus seed!

Everyone who wants some seeds:

Just send me a PM with your Adress and with the word Adress in the Title! No postage or trades necessary! I´ll cover that! I ship to all countries! Everyone who asks gets some seeds! This Offer is exclusively for SAB Members! If your not registered yet...one more reason for becoming a member and getting part of this great Community!

Shipping may take a few weeks but i´ll definately ship them all out! I will send approximately 50 seeds per package in a regular letter!

bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Hi Guys! Once again i wanna give this great community something back! I want to spread some of my Trichocereus Macrogonus seed in order to get them in Cultivation! The germination rate is excellent and this particular type of seed is rare! Not that crappy Knize kind of macrogonus seed!

Everyone who wants some seeds:

Just send me a PM with your Adress and with the word Adress in the Title! No postage or trades necessary! I´ll cover that! I ship to all countries! Everyone who asks gets some seeds! This Offer is exclusively for SAB Members! If your not registered yet...one more reason for becoming a member and getting part of this great Community!

Shipping may take a few weeks but i´ll definately ship them all out! I will send approximately 50 seeds per package in a regular letter!

bye Eg

PM'ED Thanks EG!!! :drool2:

Ok Guys! Thanks for your PM´s! I wont be able to reply to every message because there are too many! No worries, there are enough seeds for everyone! bye Eg

AWWWWW EG you get sweeter and sweeter by the day..a big hug from the community... :wub: ..except Baphomet...he's a bad, bad, bad guy...he's a real meaner... :angry:

Thanks EG always find kindnesss in this community and you are a great guy would be great to meet one day. Germany is on my travel list of goto places I would love to goto your beer festival!!!

Thanks EG :)

post-1140-1240681658_thumb.jpg

Got your post Mr Evil, thanks greatly! I couldnt pm you back sorry. Ya B.C. is British Columbia . Love your busty drinking buddies, could ya send one of those along too :wub:

Ok great! Unfortunately Hotties are not encluded! They arent allowed to leave my bed! :P

Hey EG,

Thanks for the generosity, free stuff makes everyone happier as do busty blonds drinking beer :)

Cheers.

Thank you so much, I'm fairly new here. Thanks once again for your kindness. PM'd

Peace.

Which ones you?

hehe :P

Thats the exact reason I wanna go big jugs :drool2: and beer :P

as soon as i can, PM i will, i believe i have one post to go before i am "allowed" to PM

Done and done... thank u E. G. thank you for your generosity :)

Ok Guys! It seems like there wont be any new PMs now! I plan to send out the seeds during the next 14 Days! I´m a little bit slower so please dont be concerned! Anyone who asked is going to get some seeds! ;-) bye Eg

Status update: I bought some envelopes for shipping the seeds and this week i will get some more labels and zip locks! I will send out in the middle of next week! As soon as they are out, i will post it here! I send them out all at once! bye Eg

Ok, the seeds are ready to be shipped. I will ship out all seeds and trades tomorrow or monday! Please shout me a pm as soon as you have received the seeds! bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

I already got mine they are germinating away happily..... :)

Great Hunab! Yours were the first ones i sent out a few weeks ago! Now i am going to ship the second batch! No worries, everyone gets them, though it takes a lill bit. Im goddamn slow! :P

Edited by Evil Genius

EG = champion :)

Thanks EG! Legend mate! :wink:

Hi Guys! Im a little bit late to send out the rest but dont be concerned! Atm i work 18/7 which makes it hard to get to the office. But i´ll ship the rest of them out during the next week or two. Auxins and Sacacheuans as well!! I have them lying here and packed already. Just need to find the time to ship them out! bye Eg

Sweet as :) . Thanks EG