or other products with coca leaves, hayawasca san pedro floripondio

if you are interested please write to [email protected] or [email protected]

for pictures grow guide or other information visit

http://mundomamacoca.multiply.com/

si alguien esta interesado en semillas de coca tenemos

coca var coca

coca var ipadu

coca var novogranatense

o tal ves decea otros productos a base de hoja de coca , floripondio , san pedro , hayawasca

escriba a

[email protected] o [email protected]

para ver fotos guia de cultivo o otro tipo de informacion vea

http://mundomamacoca.multiply.com/

5000 of each please, ill pm you my credit card details, drivers licence number and a copy of my passport

• Like 2

Edited by lsdreamz

i will delete the post he did at the plant forum, as there is no need to spam us, even if it's for a good cause like coca seeds,

which are legal in some places...

• Like 1

but let's make clear they are not legal in australia! so this post is for the enjoyment of overseas members only.

Also, keep your heads about you when looking at the 'other products', coca leaves or products containing cocaine or analogue's of cocaine will be illegal here also. :)

Is there a loophole that says, "Coca tea" is allowed?

I was told in PM on shroomery by this guy who says alot of aussies order from this vendor (one i haven't posted link of). Well it looks illegal to import to me, but when questioned he was all "i wouldn't have given you the link if it was illegal, heaps of aussies import it" speech...

i've seen one such product, also a bottle of alcohol.. guessing they slip through or were brought in with plane luggage...

the acohol product is made from decocanised coca paste so there is no cocaine in it.

coca tea bags are definitely a customs prohibited drug and also a prohibited drug in every state.

Is there a loophole that says, "Coca tea" is allowed?

CUSTOMS (PROHIBITED IMPORTS) REGULATIONS 1956 - SCHEDULE 4

#47 Cocaine, including the leaf of any plant of any species of the genus Erythroxylon from which cocaine can be extracted, either directly or by chemical transformation.

http://austlii.law.uts.edu.au/au/legis/cth...56432/sch4.html

So IF there was a person selling or buying this in Australia especially from a very public place I would say you are

leaving yourself wide open.

You could try this instead, hell if I had the money to import I this I would.

post-2965-1240118102_thumb.jpg

http://www.golden-tumi.com/coca_energy_drink_golden_tumi.htm

GoldenTumi S. A. Ecuador presents its brand new product "Golden Tumi" Energizing drink from coca leaves.

This drink is made from the coca leaf extract (ERC - A20). Its toning effect can be compared to the one of four cups of good coffee, with the advantage of not containing any caffeine in it. Besides energizing qualities, it also has medicinal and prophylactic properties due to the high content of valuable nutrients and vitamins that come from the coca leaves which are well known as:

* Excellent aseptic and pain killer, very effective for gastritis;

* Improves digestion and eliminates gases;

* Prevents diarrhea;

* Stimulates correct function of respiratory system and eases syndromes of shortness of breath caused by the lack of oxygen in high altitude (e.g. vomiting and headaches);

* Helps with alcoholic intoxication (hang-over) syndromes;

* Reestablishes vital energy and strength;

* Improves metabolism and establishes chemical balance within the body;

* Clears voice by relaxing vocal cords;

* Very effective for arthritis, rheumatism and other diseases of motor system.

During the industrial production, all the alkaloids are eliminated form the coca leaf extract (ERC - A20), making this beverage absolutely harmless. A thorough chemical analysis of contents allowed to grant “Golden Tumi” Energizing Coca Drink a GRAS standard (Generally Recognized as Safe), which enables its worldwide distribution without any restriction.

Due to the content of the coca leaf extract and its properties, new "Golden Tumi" Coca Energy Drink makes an excellent light drink for a healthy diet.

"Golden Tumi" Energizing drink from coca leaves will delight you with its two flavors – Tropical (which gathers a variety of exotic tropical fruit flavors) and Original (with paradise fruit “maracuya” flavor).

"Golden Tumi" Energizing drink from coca leaves perfectly combines exquisite fruit taste and aroma and toning effect of a healthy drink with medicinal properties of coca leaves tested by centuries of ancestral experience.

Edited by bob-bob

meanwhile Evo Morales chews coca at UN drug summit :bootyshake:

• Like 1

Was somebody buy something from this boys ?

Are they not scamers ?

If someone will, buy something from him, tell it here.

I will do it, too.

Was somebody buy something from this boys ?

Are they not scamers ?

If someone will, buy something from him, tell it here.

I will do it, too.

Even if people were keen to buy it I don't think they will post it here Coca plants are quite illegal in Australia .... don't really think anyone would be keen on incriminating themselves of course there are a few members who live in Europe and nth america but the vast majority of us its simply not legal

Irie,

So the man comes through!!

Not a scammer.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

Respect

Z

Irie,

Just to let you guys know!

Had a couple of successful transactions with this guy.

Very Happy.

Respect

Z

Zaka,

I ordered from him and he never sent me my E. coca seeds. Either he didn't send them and kept my western union money or he did and US customs confiscated them.

Zaka,

I ordered from him and he never sent me my E. coca seeds. Either he didn't send them and kept my western union money or he did and US customs confiscated them.

Irie Dog,

Sorry to hear that!

I've had three letters from him, regular mail, no problems.

He does take his own sweet time.

Maybe you should contact him again and see if you can resolve your issue?

Respect

Z

Zaka my friend David(Dbotany) who sells E. novo seeds referred him to me.

David is reliable and will send E. novo seeds once he receives western union payment. Im not so sure about that trukdo guy though.

Zaka I sent you some E.novo and was wondering how they are doing?

I myself have one plant left because the other two were damaged by wind and also too much rain.

The remaining plant seems to be homozygous recessive since it is dwarf. I am assuming it is more tolerant of wind.

Slower growing but overall seems to produce the same number of leaves as a taller plant would.

I like dwarf/compact plants and I am sure natural selection would select for them anyways since I lost my other plants since they were weak and the wind pretty much wiped them out.

Zaka my friend David(Dbotany) who sells E. novo seeds referred him to me.

David is reliable and will send E. novo seeds once he receives western union payment. Im not so sure about that trukdo guy though.

Zaka I sent you some E.novo and was wondering how they are doing?

I myself have one plant left because the other two were damaged by wind and also too much rain.

The remaining plant seems to be homozygous recessive since it is dwarf. I am assuming it is more tolerant of wind.

Slower growing but overall seems to produce the same number of leaves as a taller plant would.

I like dwarf/compact plants and I am sure natural selection would select for them anyways since I lost my other plants since they were weak and the wind pretty much wiped them out.

Irie Dog,

Yeah man, I have one from your E.Novo, that survived & is maturing nicely, 18" tall with three branches, a fourth that's now growing and will give the plant symmetrical balanced.

Over watering seems to be the biggest killer. Basically never water from the bottom, only spray from the surface. If it looses all the leaves as one did, a humidity tent, and no water can get them to re foliate!

Hoping that plant will flower in a few months.

I'll take a photo in a few days.

Respect

Z

Irie Dog,

Yeah man, I have one from your E.Novo, that survived & is maturing nicely, 18" tall with three branches, a fourth that's now growing and will give the plant symmetrical balanced.

Over watering seems to be the biggest killer. Basically never water from the bottom, only spray from the surface. If it looses all the leaves as one did, a humidity tent, and no water can get them to re foliate!

Hoping that plant will flower in a few months.

I'll take a photo in a few days.

Respect

Z

Irie Dog,

Here ya go! The fruits of your loins!!!!

Respect

Z

post-5111-126615343241_thumb.jpg

Nice E Nova. What are you going to do with it when it grows up? I guess you could have it grow in the backyard and no one would probably know what it even is.

Nice E Nova. What are you going to do with it when it grows up? I guess you could have it grow in the backyard and no one would probably know what it even is.

Irie,

We are the knights that say "Ni".

Thought I'd do a nice little shrubbery, nothing too big & maybe a nice little white picket fence.

I get some police & taxi drivers (most of them moonlighting police) coming over now and again looking for herbal remedies for their various ailments, all could id a ganj but none know about shrubs! Or even the cacti!

Respect

Z

On 11/13/2017 at 4:14 PM, D4RKH0R53 said:

Hi can someone legit pm me. Much appreciated

Haha good one

Edited by El Presidente Hillbillios
removing self incrimination
  • Like 2

On 11/13/2017 at 4:14 PM, D4RKH0R53 said:

Yeah i will, legit! we can discuss the forum rules. 

You live in NSW, so these are illegal to posses or grow. 

Asking for them also COULD be considered conspiracy to manufacture. Hosting things like that on this forum could be used to take the whole thing down for everyone. 

Hence our need to keep everything legal. 

Edited by El Presidente Hillbillios
  • Like 1