The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
ThunderIdeal

"view latest posts"

proboards had a button that would bring up the ten most recent posts. theoretically you could do a search here showing posts in order of most recent, and then bookmark the results (whenever you open the bookmark it brings up a fresh set of results). however, the search engine demands a search term. is there a 'wildcard' search term that could make this work? does the 'most recent posts' feature exist with this forum engine?

EDIT: damn so obvious, the button is at the top right near my controls.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

lol TI thats mainly how I follow threads here :rolleyes:

hehe i was giggling when i read this, cause i use it always too

I've actually been missing the "view your posts" link that I use on other forums. Brings up a search result of all the threads you've posted in.

Is one of these possible?

If you go to your own profile, then click on the Options tab on the left you can view your posts & or topics

Thanks but that's not what I mean.

Desired results can be acheived by going to advanced search and just leaving the search bob blank and writing your username in the filter, but a single link that's always up the top is alot handier.

proboards had a button that would bring up the ten most recent posts. theoretically you could do a search here showing posts in order of most recent, and then bookmark the results (whenever you open the bookmark it brings up a fresh set of results). however, the search engine demands a search term. is there a 'wildcard' search term that could make this work? does the 'most recent posts' feature exist with this forum engine?

EDIT: damn so obvious, the button is at the top right near my controls.

LOL... :P view new posts is the only way to fly...

everyone can stop laughing at me now

i think it's because i initially confined myself to a few subforums, surely i noticed the button once or twice but wasn't interested at the time.

alkatrope i guess you should just bookmark the search result page, and use that to replace whatever you click to come here initially.

Yeah I s'pose. Though I don't use it all the time. Just if say I haven't been here for more than a few days and after checking new posts I use it to double check I haven't missed any of the threads I'm active in. Etc.