The Corroboree
Torsten

New PM restrictions and member group

this is a PM saving SPAM please ignore :)

Please ignore, thank you.

Peace

Please ignore, thank you.

Peace

Wow I just looked for the messages tab for like 5 minutes thinking "where the hell has it gone?" Started to get in a bit of a panic :rolleyes: .

Activating PM function... Now[CLICK]

Is this why I can only send one pm per day?

Hey peeps :)

Hey :)

Will you marry me mescalito?

Edited by apothecary

Is this why I can only send one pm per day?

Hey peeps :)

you must have been particularly naughty, cos everyone else can send a PM every 3 minutes....

lol at apothecary.. not if I get my way first!

Didn't think she would look like a moth though.. but beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all

mz

I must have too much time on my hands here today. Why is it that my post early on in this thread is one of the lamest? Everybody else got that they needed to post on here to get pm's back, but I had to email torsten. lol. and further - Tost' my partner is annoyed at me right now, what should I do about that?

I must have too much time on my hands here today. Why is it that my post early on in this thread is one of the lamest? Everybody else got that they needed to post on here to get pm's back, but I had to email torsten. lol. and further - Tost' my partner is annoyed at me right now, what should I do about that?

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...c=21392&hl=

Knock yourself out... :P

H.

I knew you would see that Hunab :lol: it wasn't meant as a stab at you either btw. I was serious lol... she's still pissed at me right now.. guess I should get off my butt and go help with dinner..

thanks for the link though. Will be sure to check that out soon ;p

mz

edit: oh yeah, hey Torst should I get up now or leave it till later when she's even more annoyed.

Edited by meanies

same here, need to pm for details to somthing, names shadow & nice to meet ya's anyways lol

smart move tho, hopfully it does keep the spammers out of good topics

i hate spammers. . . =/

Holy shit it's THE CS!

This thread is really good as it gives us a tally of how many very active members we have. At the moment it's about 400, but this number is increasing daily and LOTS of people are not finding this thread so just put up with the PM unavailability [serves them right for not looking here].

Havent needed PM's for a while but please enable if it is inactive. (being Members2 I imagine it already is but just in case since I haven't been around for a while).

Good to be here... I really need to PM a member I know from another! Hope you dont mind me making a few free posts!