The Corroboree
watertrade

Mid year camping trip

I have a little stereo that runs on batteries, by no means a 20K system, and does only play CD's that have been burnt as audio CD's not data CD's (oh and no rewritable discs lol she's an old beast) but its done the job before for me and run well for a good few years, can test it out and bring it along if nothin else is available. Also I'm happy to go up as soon after the 30th as possible, thats my exam out of the way.

So remember people that lifts seem pretty available, I have 4 seats in my car (go station wagon, nicely doubles as my tent :P). Anyone is welcome for lifts, will definitely be coming home sunday night so will have to try and have a fairly quiet one sat night...safety first :D

But good to see so many people showing interest, start letting us know about lifts so we can get it all sorted, and maybe we should all put up our vote for a location :)

Peace

i could giv lifts from lithgow

LMAO a toothless terror...

we need to organise the location guys...we need a destination and make it solid so we all know where we are heading and we can call the campsite or caravan park ASAP.

hot shower and electricity.

it sounds good - just worry we won't get enough space to ourselves.

either way I will be happy - :)

If it goes to a vote I say camping in a more isolated campsite.

if we get really stinky we can take a drive to a caravan park and use the showers.

but honestly - if any of you guys want it either way just say so.

i don't really care.

me neither.

whatever floats peoples boats,

ill be heading up on the 30th, and rollin out the campin trailer sumwhere.

hope to seeyas.

edit- i see jims point, we do kinda stick out like dogs balls.

if u havent noticed already im really shit at organising things, i was figuring on just camping in a NP. However a more structured aproach would more than likely be beneficial. either way im headin on the 30th whith my besty Rev. Skinkdog.

Edited by incognito

me neither.

whatever floats peoples boats,

ill be heading up on the 30th, and rollin out the campin trailer sumwhere.

hope to seeyas.

sounds like a pretty nice trailer incognito, does the tent just fold out the back?

yeah man its sick u wait till u see it. my bro in law sells em could get u a mad deal.

bring sum of ur fire twirlers ME i wouldnt mind havin a go at that gear

Edited by incognito

Wah fire gear yeh will do espeically my glow stick one since lighting fires in the bush and flailing them around might bring unwanted attention.

I second the vote that if we can stay isolated its better, while im sure camping sites are convenient I don't want to impede on a family vacation of someone else any more than i want them impeding on my getaway...thats my vote :)

Peace

bird wing and peaceful son,

I hope both you guys can make it. :)

it should be a really nice weekend away.

on the off chance you are anywhere between Canberra and the campsite you can get a lift with me.

Edited by watertrade

haha hey watertrade and camp co

Fark, epic trip to oberon just for the weekend. That's me officially out sorry to say. Would have been good to meet you all in the flesh and see how ugly you all are but i guess we'll have to wait for ega haha.

Have fun!!

cheers

haha hey watertrade and camp co

Fark, epic trip to oberon just for the weekend. That's me officially out sorry to say. Would have been good to meet you all in the flesh and see how ugly you all are but i guess we'll have to wait for ega haha.

Have fun!!

cheers

:D I did wonder when I saw you location as west Vic. it would be a huge drive (and not much time for fun) ;)

next time...

That's me officially out sorry to say.

dont be sorry, we where quietly hoping u wouldnt be able to make it. apparantly ur a nymphomaniac looking to attend just to get into my pants.

i dont need that shit.

Edited by incognito

dont be sorry, we where quietly hoping u wouldnt be able to make it. apparantly ur a nymphomaniac

Precisely why I'm so sorry that you can't make it...

Oh this will be fun....I'm bringing my special underwear and lip gloss.

fuk im not going

That's me officially out sorry to say.

dont be sorry, we where quietly hoping u wouldnt be able to make it. apparantly ur a nymphomaniac looking to attend just to get into my pants.

i dont need that shit.

HAHA my secret shame. But seriously, who here ISN'T trying to get into your pants haha.

cheers

Hey guys,

I have a genny, 6kva, dunno how big youd need but i can weld off this one. if i can get my permission slip signed by the missus i would love to go. id drive my landcruiser so could carry gear too if we need, i can even pullout a trailer for gear if we need.

even if i dont get to go your quite welcome to use my genny.

Ill go start sucking up to the missus now ;0

Good to hear Hillbilly..yeah go do some sucking up...promise her some nice fat trout to clean or some slimy mushrooms to be brought back..that should seal the deal... :P

H.

It has come to my observation that if we are going to camp in the wild then we all need to meet somewhere and then drive in a convoy to a location...as the days are shorter now we need to be able to see where we are going so that means early afternoon really..we don't wanna rock up in the dark and then spend hrs setting up ...in the dark.

is anyone bring some sleeping medicine like alcohol etc...I have a very limited budget for this journey so I wanna make sure we have have everything we need before we go.

Also, please PM me for lifts in my car, got 4 seats spare (3 if you want to be comfortable in the back).

Petty shouldn't be much getting up there. I'll be driving from eastern suburbs so can probably pick up people at a few places along the way or maybe arrange to meet somewhere on a train line.

Peace

its starting to get exciting -

hope you can make it Genny..,,. urr I mean ..Hillbilly.. ;)

I don't go anywhere without packing a couple of bottles. so yeah I will take some beers and stuff.

it would be cool if we could stay at the gardens of stone national park - just because of the name.

we still have a location... hmm I will keep looking.

Yeh location still needs to be settled on but im still thinking it needs to not be around a bunch of other people like at a caravan park would be.

At any rate faustus has snapped up one seat in my car which leaves 2 or 3 :)

Peace

I have car and people can PM me too for a lift.