The Corroboree
watertrade

Mid year camping trip

Yeh, Tumbarumba area would be a better spot than Holbrook for ummm bush walking and stuff. I could possibly head over there for a day and suss a few spots out if needed? bit over an hours travel from here.

...mind you you're driving skills are not the best..LMAO.

PFFT oh yeh bru, wanna race on it? winner takes pink slips :P

Sounds good but...6 hours is a mish on the way back much more than it is on the way there :P

Peace

OK ..bump bump..who wants to go camping...I have the time and the permission from the better half and I'm all psyched up....I wanna know who wants to go and where do they reckon is a great spot..if no one is interested forward any cool spots and me and a few others will just go instead.

oh and its the weekend of the 30th April.

H.

Edited by Hunab Ku

30th is good for me! oberon?

Okay so...Me..Incog...ME...Holy Mountain...anyone else..Oberon is fine.

cool i take it we be camping, we will hafta look into camp grounds.

Yep I'll do some googling and suss out whats available in the area...I don't have a tent but I have a coupla sleeping bags ...come on you lot pipe up with your tips and ideas.

H.

There are some awesome waterfalls pretty close to Tumba..

Lots of nice fruit around there too.

Put me down as a definite 'maybe'. I will confirm by this weekend.

Righto well my sleeping arrangements are covered as I can camp in my station wagon and I have some Thai fold out mattress's so I don't need a tent...anyone got a small BBQ or something ....we wanna be able to make a fire of some sorts too so we can boil water for tea and coffee.....J Danger hope to see you there son.

ive got the barbie and camp ovens.

a camping ground near oberon is what we need.

oh yeah and a music source.

30th is fine by me, taken the time of work so ill b going regardless.(will b taking 2 friends if thats cool)

i have a camping trailer that sleeps nine, so somewhere to sleep isnt an issue just gotta bring ur own sleeping bags etc.

Boyd River Camp ground on Kanangra-Walls Rd in Kanangra-Boyd NP is large and decent.

You may have to share it with others though.

ive got the barbie and camp ovens.

a camping ground near oberon is what we need.

oh yeah and a music source.

30th is fine by me, taken the time of work so ill b going regardless.(will b taking 2 friends if thats cool)

i have a camping trailer that sleeps nine, so somewhere to sleep isnt an issue just gotta bring ur own sleeping bags etc.

Awesome stuff sounds good....mmmm music source is a bit suss as we would need a generator unless its a campsite that has power available...car stereo's perhaps..

By my calculations April 30 is a Thursday. When does the magical mystery tour depart? I've got essays due on Friday 1st, and am happy to skip a wedding over the weekend provided I can get my essays submitted on time.

By my calculations April 30 is a Thursday. When does the magical mystery tour depart? I've got essays due on Friday 1st, and am happy to skip a wedding over the weekend provided I can get my essays submitted on time.

I'm definitely out then I'm moving house that weekend GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR otherwise i would be there not to mention your competeing with the Mardi-grass and Bent Perception I think this might lower the number of willing participants for the weekend you guys mentioned

There is this mad spot out at lithgow that a friend had her 21st doof at that'd be a worthy site. Mad rock walls etc.

yeah you are right J...mmmm well its gunna have to be the 1st 2nd and 3rd then ...we can leave Friday arvo or Midday I guess..stay Friday night and Saturday night and come home Sunday morning ...how does that work...others can come up on Saturday too I guess.

Indigo that sounds cool at Lithgow I've been there a million times and its on the way to Oberon too so we can have a looksee I guess.

H.

I will leave Friday morning and come back Sunday afternoon.

I might, if its OK with incognito, sleep in the camping trailer?

things I can bring...

* big tarp and poles and rope ( for when it pisses down)

* PA that runs of mains(same one that I took to fishing trip) (I will see if I can get a generator from work)

* fold out table (for dancing)

is there anything that we really need? PD took a 3 seater lounge to the fishing trip

Yay WT is coming ...good stuff man...yeah dancing table sounds good...

no sweat wt.

well im heading on the 30th.

lithgow is a bit of a trek to oberon.

camp sumwhere near the forests would be cool.

yeah you are right J...mmmm well its gunna have to be the 1st 2nd and 3rd then ...we can leave Friday arvo or Midday I guess..stay Friday night and Saturday night and come home Sunday morning ...how does that work...others can come up on Saturday too I guess.

Indigo that sounds cool at Lithgow I've been there a million times and its on the way to Oberon too so we can have a looksee I guess.

H.

I can submit my shit early Friday morning, so early arvo sounds good to me.

Neo just reminded me I may be moving house around then too, but it's certainly not confirmed. Put me down as a 'yes' for now. Details to be sorted shortly :)

I can't get a generator from work...

Kennards have a small honda unit for $70 a day... pffft.

So what's the date and town we'll be camping at/near? If i push myself enough i'll go for sure!!

cheers