The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
divinersage

Going To Byron Schoolies! Need a local :)

Hi everyone just letting you all know that im heading up to the beautiful Byron Bay on november 28th for a week ( i know its a while away! ) and was wondering if any forum heads would be keen to catch up, show me round and what-not :)

wishful thinking!

thanks in advance.

DivinerS :P

wishful thinking!

Have faith in you fellow Sab'er. And have fun sage, i visited byron a few years ago with some mates and it was a cool place. Surprised there weren't more car accidents with the number of hotties walking around the place :wink:

cheers

hahaha cheers Peace :)

im looking forward to the smoking hotties and smoking beaches.

ive been told that i MUST eat at a particular kebab store there, cant memba the name though!

buuump :P

someone PM me preasssse :)

Bay Kababs!

Best kabab/souvlaki/gyro's around!

I had one last weekend, hmm, yumm.. nothing better before a night out enjoying the local flora and fauna.

Its on the left, at the bottom of the block nearest the top of the street before you hit the beach...

cheers andy!

do you live around the area? or does anyone else here?

i would love for someone to show me the local flora and fauna that i keep hearing about!

im flying up so cant drive around or bring stuff ;) with me.

someone pleaaaase help me out here if possible, ill pay you in sexual favours and olive and macaroni necklaces :P !

Edited by divinersage

someone pleaaaase help me out here if possible, ill pay you in sexual favours and olive and macaroni necklaces :P !

What an offer, I just love macaroni necklaces :)

Peace

schoolies... jeez your making me feel old.

I'm sure you will have fun no matter what though. Maybe have a walk up Mt Warning while you are there.

peace

Sure dood, send me a PM a week before your heading up and we can sort something out.

I live on the Gold Coast (1.5hrs north) but know NNSW pretty well, I almost moved to Nimbin or Mur'bah because I was spending so much time there.

I cant promise anything on the flora side but Im happy to show you around some of the local sites like Springbrook waterfall or down to Nimbin for the day or something. (fuckn hate being around skoolies up here anyway, so wouldnt mind getting out (yes I see the irony)

Maybe we can get a few of the local krew together for a night camping?

Why dont you start a camping weekend thread for a date that works for you, then we can see if anyone else is interested?

All Doner kebabs are the same everywhere, as long as you dont get salad or sauce or any of that extra...umm...i think it is or it becomes shit...

the best kebabs in Byron are falafel pockets from a shop with Egyptian and Hebrew and Arabic scribbles orl over it.

Bay Kebab kebabs have addiction causing properties and may insight violence.

The problem right now is i'm full of duck, quall and chiken and the thought of food, espeicially kebab food makes me contrmplate a vomit rinse vomit rinse cycle to cleanse this horrid beast we humans call a stomach...

Schoolies is secretly only put on for toolies, and specifically not for Mounting Shanes warning.

anyone got a spanner for the works? my monkey wrench could fit your socket set and and i bet that lovely entity has a hammer i can nail you with. or maybe i should use the screw driver set and really get those braces tightened, ya never know how much force one of those high pressure water canons can carry. if all else fails we'll call the lube mechanic and get them to bring the saw that guy had on his wood...

hmm...wrong.

@andyamine, a trip down to Nimbin would be amazing, would like a local ( or semi-local :P ) when i go there, would definitely like to check out the waterfall aswell!

i would rather like a camping trip actually! i dont think im "reputable" enough on the forums to get a trip organised plus i wouldn't know where to start location-wise or what not.

Well I have been talking to divinersage and we might be going up at the same time. If andyamine your offer takes up and I am there, I would love a tour of the local areas too. I was going to get to Nimbin via public transport but you only stay a couple of hours and you wont get any good conversations going with the locals either.

XP