The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
hebrew

diseases

was speaking with my cousin, he has a drug habit and it still quite young, was speaking with him earlier and he said he found some meth, however in the bag he found a swab which he presumed was used as a filter, however it seems it was just mixed in with the meth as there was still some crystal in the bag. he decided he would smoke the meth, but now he is in this state of paranoia where he thinks he could of picked up some kind of disease. i couldnt offer him any advice about this though, excpet not to be a dickhead think about what he does in the future.

does anyone know if this causes anything to worry about?

but i thought it an interesting question, i started thinking about how you never know what happens to drugs before they get to your hands.

anyway thought i would post it here for your opinions

Hepatitis can be contracted via smoke I do believe. I read ages ago that when people have scarification preformed on them the dude doing it should wear a filter mask with a certain rating as burning hepatitis infected skin can give you hepatitis...

So like... chances are he is sweet but there is a possibility. Correct me if I am wrong. I'll do a search in the morning and see if I can find you the article I learned this from.

Gen

*Edit: Spelling*

Edited by Genesis

cool thanks man

but i thought it an interesting question, i started thinking about how you never know what happens to drugs before they get to your hands.

anyway thought i would post it here for your opinions

Also, for all you lovers of coke, coke is made by being mashed up by poor peoples feet in a bath of petrol/kero in the jungles of Columbia. That is before it goes through it's many cut stages THEN goes up some hombres arse THEN gets cut again :P

Don't do drugs. Hahaha... How many lines do you think you have snorted that came from some ones rectum? More than one :P

Gen

So a needle filter is what you mean by filter?

What makes him think he has picked up something?

Any symptoms or anything, or is it literally just a manifestation of his paranoia?

Also, is he using anything that would make him paranoid for extended periods, by which I mean how long ago did he smoke the meth and does he smoke weed, meth, or use any other drug regularly that might bring on paranoid episodes or psychosis? Or is he just a paranoid sort of kid?

Cheers man,

peace

Yes, what is his symptoms? I don't think you'd notice getting hepatitus untill later down the road when your liver enzymes are all out of whack... Which would take atleast 6 months right?

Velvet, as long it was not a bloody swab, chances are low that he infected himself with something! If he smoked it, the only thing i would think of is tuberculosis. Though thats not very likely! As long as he hasnt smoked it in a used crack pipe that he found right beside it! :) bye Eg

nah he was just paranoid i guess, he was quite under the inlfuence of meth when i spoke with him so i guess he was just ranting and raving about shit. personally i dont see why people like meth, but anyway each to their own. i think he was just on this trip where he was getting caught up in his thoughts which spiraled into paranoia, i dont know. i dont think he has any symptoms, i dont see how he could, as C_T mentioned hep C doesnt show up for something like 6 months.

i dont know exactly what he is using regularly, i know he uses a opiates a lot.

thanks for you replies

Also, for all you lovers of coke, coke is made by being mashed up by poor peoples feet in a bath of petrol/kero in the jungles of Columbia. That is before it goes through it's many cut stages THEN goes up some hombres arse THEN gets cut again :P

Don't do drugs. Hahaha... How many lines do you think you have snorted that came from some ones rectum? More than one :P

Gen

lol never thought about that, not that i do coke but i think if people actually knew the journey that their coke/meth/pills have gone through before it's landed in their hands they'd think twice

Also, for all you lovers of coke, coke is made by being mashed up by poor peoples feet in a bath of petrol/kero in the jungles of Columbia. That is before it goes through it's many cut stages THEN goes up some hombres arse THEN gets cut again

LOL - true but in Panama and Costa Rica the purity is beyond anything your ever likely to see here so they can stamp all they could have stomped all they like mate :)

In the carib its a whole different ball game - some of the shit they cut it with there is lethalish..

Hepatitis C is passed from blood to blood contact only. Its generally lifelong and eventually leads to cirrhosis in a small % of sufferers.