The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Pam

Greetings and salutations!

I have waited patiently for the opportunity to make this post. I found the site in my search for the Khat plant, and wanted to ask if there would be a problem in sending them to W.A.. I suffer with Fibromyalgia and arthritis which is greatly helped with the use of cannabis as far as pain, but the fatigue is what I would like to find help for. I've been in Australia for almost a year having met my husband though a similar site.

I know little to nothing about most of the plants that you have here and it is so refreshing for me to once again be the student rather than the teacher!

I'm so very happy to be here! see you all in the forums!

welcome pam :)

areu able to obtain govt grown medicinal cannabis products to treat the pain associated with ur condition?

is there such a legal product available for sufferers of such conditions in australia?

welcome pam :)

areu able to obtain govt grown medicinal cannabis products to treat the pain associated with ur condition?

is there such a legal product available for sufferers of such conditions in australia?

Wow your post count is the year I was born! Thanks for the welcome! :lol:

No, I had a medical card when I lived in California. In time Australia may follow suit once the U.S. has a majority of states that approve the medical use of cannabis. Now that the Federal raids in legal states has ended, there is less argument against it. But time takes time. Especially when talking to walls...

I'm very hopeful about the Khat plant, fatigue isn't as easy to ignore as pain. I would like to get a few plants before someone decides it might cause pleasure and outlaws them. I'm just not sure if they can be sent to WA from NSW. Does "no export" mean within the country, or just to orders outside Australia?

Hi Pam..huh..same name as my Mum... :P pretty sure you can find Khat in WA. there are quite a few members here that live over that way..once they see this post they may in fact give you a yell and send you a cutting or 2...have fun on the forums.

H.

Wow your post count is the year I was born! Thanks for the welcome! :lol:

No, I had a medical card when I lived in California. In time Australia may follow suit once the U.S. has a majority of states that approve the medical use of cannabis. Now that the Federal raids in legal states has ended, there is less argument against it. But time takes time. Especially when talking to walls...

I'm very hopeful about the Khat plant, fatigue isn't as easy to ignore as pain. I would like to get a few plants before someone decides it might cause pleasure and outlaws them. I'm just not sure if they can be sent to WA from NSW. Does "no export" mean within the country, or just to orders outside Australia?

I have a heap of spare khat seeds if you want to grow your own I know it does take a while to develop to its full potential however may be of benefit long term also I speak with Mark Heinrich who's a very prominent medical cannabis advocate in Australia I may be able to put you in touch with him

i think u may find pam, that the chewing of khat leaves to allieve stress and fatigue is even a decrepit and vile crime against society. I have found both the red and narrow leaf variety of khat to be very effective to combat exhaustion, and for taking on physically demanding tasks i.e manual labour or even sporting activities! (and has a great symbotic rlationship with another erb' u enjoy) :wink:

There heaps of old Khat trees growing here in suburban Perth. take a drive around the older areas and youll be sure to spot them. Thats if the African people havnt stripped them.

Nice to see you here Pam, Sounds like you need some Hazes & landrace sativas........

I find low dose shrooms, HBWR & spice great for fatigue ;)

Never got much out of Khat myself but I seem to have a large tolerance to stims.