The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
interbeing

T. kubianus FOR SALE

med_gallery_5030_239_370593.jpg

Currently up at SnS, 4 quality Trichocereus kubianus tip cuttings :) (swap offer available on each)

Listing #1

Listing #2

Listing #3

Listing #4

I havent seen much of this tricho kicking about so i thought i'd try and get it doin the rounds. The way this plant clumps early on really struck me when i first came across it - it pumps em out!

Growth rates typical of regular pachanois.

got a postage price for Sydney for em...?

Interesting plant! I have no Idea what it is but i like its shape! Kubianus is definately not a valid name! It looks a little bit like Knuthianus! What do you think? bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Kubianus is definately not a valid name! It looks a little bit like Knuthianus! What do you think?

Yep, definately knuthianus IMO. Gorgeous, chunky, sculpture-like plants. Good luck with the sales interbeing :)

Nice looking cuts, they would be about 30cm or so?

If you still have them in a week or so I would like to grab one. I can pick up too since I drive past that area a couple times a week.

This specimen was labelled kubianus by Rob Fields, whose old man was one of the first people in Australia to establish a major cactus collection. Whether he's mislabeled it i dunno, i just take his word for it. He seems pretty knowledgable on a lot of tricho's, even if it clashs with wat is considered common knowledge today.

Edited by interbeing

mmmm, they're sexy plants for sure! :lol:

thanks to this kind sir i'll have a nice kubi/knuthianus in the ground soon. cheers

Nice looking cuts, they would be about 30cm or so?

If you still have them in a week or so I would like to grab one. I can pick up too since I drive past that area a couple times a week.

sounds sweet got a few rooted plants too keep me posted

mmmm, they're sexy plants for sure! :lol:

thanks to this kind sir i'll have a nice kubi/knuthianus in the ground soon. cheers

thats cool mate

Just a reminder there's a 24cm and a 25cm tip cut still up for grabs, ending soon! get in while you still can :wink:

Just a reminder there's a 24cm and a 25cm tip cut still up for grabs, ending soon! get in while you still can :wink:

thanks everyone all gone :)

will anymore be up for grabs in the near future..I missed this one..boo hiss.

its a nice plant. glad to have been bestowed one of these recently. an interesting plant for sure.

Interesting plant! I have no Idea what it is but i like its shape! Kubianus is definately not a valid name! It looks a little bit like Knuthianus! What do you think? bye Eg

i agree, but from now on it is:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q...earch&meta=

soo, funny when you google something after reading about it here at the forum, and google sends you straight back to sab & co, haha. :lol:

Ha Ha, Planthelper. Let me try that! Trichocereus Evilgeniusus! :P

Edited by Evil Genius

Nice Trichocereus peruvianus.

Nice Trichocereus peruvianus.

Hey Teotz its no a peru!!! They are often mistaken as a peru and even sometimes sold as peru's but they arnt!!!

Still an awesome looking cactus!!!

Edited by sharxx101

Yeah Trichocereus knuthianus seems to be generaly accepted in Aus even if not an official name.

Much closer alligned to the cuzcoensis complex than peuvianus in my opinion & all are easy enough to confuse with each other unless one thouroughly looks into it but hey calling it a peruvianus is no greater crime than calling a cuzcoensis a peruvianus & lots of people do that. The ones in my collection were sold to me as macrogonus actualy but a rose buy any other name.

About as useful as cuzco but astheticaly pleasing to my eye anyway so just as pleasing in the collection as a peruvianus.

Nice picie interbeing.