The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
interbeing

WANTED: various

If anyone has available the following plants i have various tricho's (among these, quite a few kubianus's) or cash or other stuff for trade. PM me for more details.

• Pereskiopsis cuttings, rooted or not
  • Morning Glory seeds, preferably bulk
  • Palo Santo
  • A. accuminata seed
  • Henbane seed
  • Bulk Chai herbage
  • N. tobacum/rustica seed
  • Psychotria viridis cuttings
  • Rivea/Turbina corymbosa seed or cuttings

Cheers!

ok i can help with some of these i been meaning to get rid of my pereskiopsis, got too many so i can help with cuttings from them, you will have to root them, i got a stick of palo santo if you wish as well

n tobacum and rustica seed i should be able to send as well

i will try and get a photo so you can work out what you would like to trade for them. give me a day or two if i dont get to it send me a pm to remind me. its hard to find time with two young kids running rings around you.

I dont mean to hijack your thread interbeing it just saves me cluttering up the forum & creating a new one for peres cuttings

So once interbeing is sorted, Im also after some pereskiopsis cuttings, i dont have alot to trade besides fresh barrel cactus seed ,rooted spach log cutting's, a couple of types of salvia seed & another unidentified cactus seed i have collected

My psychotria carthaginensis has some green fruit's if anyone is interested in P carthaginensis ( unsure of viability or activity )but i will take a few cuttings during the week

Edited by mac

mac send me your address i will send you some peres too

Cheers :wink:

PM Sent.

Edited by mac