The Corroboree

Hey Dudes :)

I wrote this track a couple of years ago on a rainy Sunday arvo and did nothing further with it. Didn't even name it.

I enjoy hearing the music that other SAB members come up with, so thought I might as well share my own too.

I made this using third party plugins and standard fruity loop bits and pieces. The production values are pretty bad - I was simply focused on writing a tune as opposed to perfecting each and every sound in it. The sample is from the movie 'the running man'. I've since moved on to using Cubase and real hardware (Alesis x25 photon, Waldorf Q, Roland SH-32 and Roland MC-307) but haven't produced anything tangible with it all yet. Hopefully one day.

Hope you enjoy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YWK2KLTW

Nice work man. I'd love to hear what you're doing these days, even if it's just loops and stuff. Maybe a collaboration would be in order.

Hardcore!

Is that what the kids say now days? :P

Generally I don't listen to tranc type music, unless going walkabout ;) I dig it though!

Hardcore!

Is that what the kids say now days? :P

Generally I don't listen to tranc type music, unless going walkabout ;) I dig it though!

Thanks guys!

Ballzac, hopefully I'll have something reasonable to post up later this year.... as for a collab, I'm gonna have to decline until I get a little better. As I think you've written elsewhere - I too get caught up in making nice sounds and loops and rarely produce something coherent enough to share. It is a joy twiddling knobs for your own amusement till the wee hours and loving it.... only to listen to it again the next day and wonder what the hell you were thinking. ;)

Ayjay that was really awesome;

The sounds used

Alternating between channels

The changes in speed

All fitted together nicely and flowed along beautifully!!

Thanks very much for the compliments RockHammer!

It's encouraging me to make some more.

Cheers :)