The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
kaktus133

march 6th /3 person combined birthday camp/get together

ok again its going to be march 6-now thats myselves/shrumans and gomaos`s birthday..................the weekly camp get together seems to have waned a bit but hey.........instead of the january week camp itll be a weekend birthday party(number 3)

itll be in nnsw an basicaly all are welcome simple matter of contacting any one of us for details(address)theyve always been fun and even as a newbie youll be welcome .............thats kinda what its about ,getting to meet new people and for most catching up with old friends we often only see once a year....

so if ya wanna come and camp out on weekend march 7th/8(basicaly a weekend get together on march 7 sat evening.)

so ya all know who ya are and even newbies lookin to meet some new people..its just a get together with a bonfire and a camp out

so march 7 wekend in nnsw mark it on ya calender and make the effort(often not huge but quality of people makes up for quantity!!!

pm me (shruman/gomaos)for more details...........lets make number 3 better than the last two yeah???and celebrate getting old instead of the general consensus of geeeez another year gone another year older!!!!lets celebrate gettin on yeah.....???

cheers

~T~

Dang I miss out by one birthdate (5th).

NNSW is a bit far from home. Otherwise, I'd be there.

well dont distress fancypants youre probably still eligible :P.............so why not come and meet us all.

~T~

Next weekend folks, Fun & merriement for all, hope to see you there!

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh yyyeeeeeeeaaah ! ! !

looking well forward to it.

It's going to be monumental.

:)