The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

I see what you mean Hunab the aya session does sound like a good idea ,

umm the m,ain reason I've been organising the meets so frequently is simply because I'm trying to get people from Newcastle , Sydney & the central Coast involved I mean ultimately it only ends up 4 for each area per year but yeah maybe if a meet was held every 2 months in each area that might get better turn outs

due to new members joining the boards all thee time its a great way for them to become more involved n expand there knowledge n plant collections I realise some people just can't make every meet but i think they are great for building ones knowledge and meeting people with similar outlooks

If it was on the coast would volunteer my place but yeah .....ummm personally would prefer venue other then a pub as the next meet was intending to organise at Brooklyn Pub anyways but yeah if its pissing down rain I guess thats the option we have to go with hhmmmmmmmm a venue close to the gardens would be the most ideal as then we could move between tthere and the gardens easily if the rain passes

hey dudes think i might bail out on the meet. sorry to wuss out but i actually do have a bit of stuff to do. still have some free items i'd like to give out though. anyone who was going to attend just PM me and i'll arange to send some stuff. especially anyone new don't be afraid ask. no need to offer trades (unless of course you've got some cool stuff you want to get rid of).

to those of you brave enough have a good day!

Edited by holymountain

I can't make it, don't finish work till sat morning and need my sleeeeeep.

Plus chasing tail sat arvo.

I can't make it, don't finish work till sat morning and need my sleeeeeep.

Plus chasing tail sat arvo.

seems like the rain is staying away for now i'll be at the gardens round 11ish don't like the look of these clouds but i'm going to give it a try see who else turns up :)

seems like the rain is staying away for now i'll be at the gardens round 11ish don't like the look of these clouds but i'm going to give it a try see who else turns up :)

Sorry Guys I never made major car problems :angry:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Sorry Guys I never made major car problems :angry:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

All good man we had a good little mini meet.

It was mini, and it was good.

That makes 0/2 Sydney meets, right Neo? :P

Sorry I couldn't make it, had a date with my girl friend. I will try and make the next one though!

How mini is mini? In other words, how many people turned up?

It was mini, and it was good.

That makes 0/2 Sydney meets, right Neo? :P

yeah JD man i think i'm jinxed or my car is anyway , things that sucks was i was already in Sydney oh well once again guys sorry

hmmmm ok well tossing up what will be best for the next one thinking either my place or Brooklyn Pub , anyone else think of an intresting location just say so ... was thinking 20th or 27th June lets throw a few ideas round and see what will work out best for the majority of people

How about a meetup where we go to the blue mountains and look for edible mushrooms.. I dunno..

Edited by Adrian Psy

How mini is mini? In other words, how many people turned up?

Four of us turned up. For me it was a great first meet. I had a really good time and was glad to get to meet some new people and share some stories. Definitely looking forward to the next one! :)

...for the next one thinking either my place or Brooklyn Pub , anyone else think of an intresting location just say so ... was thinking 20th or 27th June lets throw a few ideas round and see what will work out best for the majority of people

I'm up for the 20th at either location.

I am going tp grass ID workshop all day on the 27th (& 28th - oh yeah).

See what other think though.

How about a meetup where we go to the blue mountains and look for edible mushrooms.. I dunno..

I like that idea Adrian although Blue Mountains may be a bit of a trek anybody know what the mushie situation is around hawksbury /brooklyn area may be a bit closer for most

I actually would probably trek up to Brooklyn if a meet / edible hunt was planned there.

I actually would probably trek up to Brooklyn if a meet / edible hunt was planned there.

Well hows that sound a meet at Brooklyn pub for an hour or two followed by a bush walk to see what friendly fungus reside in the area 20th June

Yeah sounds like a great day out!

Does indeed sound good. I'll wait outside the pub B)

Does indeed sound good. I'll wait outside the pub B)

Crap man I forgot your not 18 I reckon if you sit outside in the beergarden area out the front with all us and don't drink i'll doubt they pull you up or we can move it to a park or something first instead i couldn't care I don't drink alcohol at all so it doesn't faze me, whats everyone elses thoughts

Well I don't drink anyway so it's all good. I don't mind sitting out the front. I don't wanna hinder everyone's fun though by moving the whole meet to a park just for me lol

Could always meet at a park and go for a drink after for those interested. So long as you reckon they'll be OK with us all in the beer garden it should be fine though, so long as you're not drinking I guess...

Could always meet at a park and go for a drink after for those interested. So long as you reckon they'll be OK with us all in the beer garden it should be fine though, so long as you're not drinking I guess...

Or there is always the option of doing the mushie trek first followed by pub for those who want to continue the day with a few drinks meh I'm flexible I think I'll train it down there this time, I don't trust the car to do tht mission after it screwing my plans up for the last meet

Or there is always the option of doing the mushie trek first followed by pub for those who want to continue the day with a few drinks meh I'm flexible I think I'll train it down there this time, I don't trust the car to do tht mission after it screwing my plans up for the last meet

This sounds like a better idea.. again it's up to everyone else though. What you all would rather. :lol:

I'll try and make this one. Not to far from where I live. See you guys there.

i've should get myself to one of these meets sometime

Edited by mardybum