The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

I'm looking forward to the next meeting after all the noobs have been inducted! 

1 hour ago, Glaukus said:

I'm looking forward to the next meeting after all the noobs have been inducted! 

Sounds like were getting hazed hahaha

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Freakosystem said:

Uh yep! Just proving how noob I am I guess ha ha. Awesome! Want a lift aguacolla? Happy to meet with you prior if you're interested.

Sure, thanks! I'll send you a PM

Is there anymore details for those that don’t use Facebook?

Im hoping to come along, it’s been too long. 

The link says 9 Feb at 10:00 – 10 Feb at 19:00. 

Saturday morning to Sunday night?

Edited by toast

I'm would also be keen to come for a few hours on Sat. I don't use facebook, is there someone I should PM/talk to for an invitation?

Consider yourself invited. The plan is meet in the car park at 10am....hang round for a bit....do the bush walk....then see what happens....I think....general consensus 

Flying over for Defqon in Sept. Will there be a spring meet?

Would love to put some names to faces

• Like 2

Im not around for the next Sydney APS meet but we should try tying a few meets in with those... plus a special defqon spring meet ,)

Edited by AbleKay
  • Like 2

Better hope defqon gets the Gladys tick of approval bro. It's one on her hit list.

7 hours ago, Glaukus said:

Better hope defqon gets the Gladys tick of approval bro. It's one on her hit list.

Defqon should move interstate. 

Assuming still at usual venue, would fly over a day earlier for a meet if someone puts one together

• Like 1

Any of the Newcastle crew still around & how did @Horus go with his bionic upgrades?

Also, I've got a bunch of cactus I need gone, someone can have it for a few beers. I'd prefer someone I know

• Like 4

Defqon will most likely be called  something else if qdance decide to put on an event this year.

Its very questionable.... & will poss not be in Penrith from what i presently know. but who knows! I know the

organisers well & have built stages for it for the past 5 years.

Weve been building  giant robots in their warehouse for vivid in sydney. If you go to vivid make sure you check out

Darling harbour.... Its going to look pretty good. Robots mining trash & turning it into new life......

• Like 3

On 26/04/2019 at 6:26 PM, Sallubrious said:

Any of the Newcastle crew still around & how did @Horus go with his bionic upgrades?

Also, I've got a bunch of cactus I need gone, someone can have it for a few beers. I'd prefer someone I know

Hey Sal, I am brand new, seriously transformed, Id like to get up for a catch up, `and check out your surplus cactus.

• Like 3

That's good to know it all worked well Bro. It sounds like you had the right man for the job doing the work. The cactus are nothing to write home about, I spent a good chunk of last year incapacitated so it all went a bit feral out the back. It would be great to see you again though mate.

Edited by Sallubrious
Grammatical incorectness
  • Like 1

Hey folks - just plugging our next event 'From Shock to Awe' in the local channels. It's a great film and will be followed be an even greater panel discussion and Q&A with producer Mitch Schultz (Director of 'DMT The Spirit Molecule' ) and PRISM's Steve McDonald. There really are limited seats so get your tickets soon ! Hope to see y'all there :) 

The award-winning documentary, ‘

shines light on the use of cutting-edge psychedelic medicines to treat mental illness in war veterans. The Australian Psychedelic Society (APS) is premiering the documentary across Australia with a panel of guest speakers, thanks to sponsorship from Vasudhara, Psychedelic Research in Science & Medicine (PRISM) and Aadii Mesh Foundation. 

ShockToAwe.jpg

Check out the trailer here: https://www.fromshocktoawe.com/

The Australian Psychedelic Society will host the Australian premier screening of ‘From Shock to Awe’ across 5 cities. Following the film there will be a Q&A with Mitch Schultz, the film’s Transmedia Producer and Major Steve McDonald, an Australian war veteran who utilised psychedelic medicines to successfully treat his depression and PTSD.

EVENT DETAILS:

Saturday 7th September, 12.30pm

Giant Dwarf, 199 Cleveland St, Redfern

Facebook event

Tickets = $20-$30

Edited by Flux
  • Like 1

SYDNEY – LAST WEEK TO BUY TICKETS

James W. Jesso (CAN)

'Bad Trips: Rehabilitating from psychedelic turmoil'

We are also looking for people to tell their own stories of bad or challenging trips.
- Could you tell your story in 5-10minutes?
- Are you comfortable telling it in front of an audience?

IF YES, EMAIL: [email protected]

EVENT LINK:

https://www.facebook.com/events/522006121867224/

TICKETS:

https://events.humanitix.com.au/james-jesso-rehabilitating-after-bad-trips

James Jesso Poster.jpg

900283739_JamesJessoPoster.thumb.jpg.2ee4fac7083502cf3210dc90c002184a.jpg

900283739_JamesJessoPoster.thumb.jpg.2ee4fac7083502cf3210dc90c002184a.jpg

Hey folks I haven't seen much talk or interest in the next meet up online so I thought I'd post it here, you gotta express interest to get the details as well be seeing some peoples gardens and only active members will be allowed. 

Get in there! Last one was really fun.  

Thanks for the tip niggles,

hopefully I will get along to it ʘ‿ʘ

When where is the next meet up? Will be hosting on 3 October, if there is an alternative I'd happily come along.

Peace.

Hi,

Is there any plans soon for a meetup in Sydney?

I've relocted from Melbourne and been to plenty of the SAB meetups there. Unfortunately I'm only in Sydney for a short while and was hoping I could go to a meetup if there's on while I'm here such as in the next month or two?

Should rustle one up if interstate visitors are coming!