The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

uhhh, i got a big night planned on fri night so won't be able to make it...

GOod luck guys.... Id love to come meet you all. I head out to the next one :D

Big glass pyramid is the usual meeting place i think we just stick o that

so tomorrow 2pm near thepyramid anyone want my number pm me i may be alittle late as i have to rely on our wonderful public transport system but i'll definitely be there

it looks like there is slight chance of rain... if thats the case bring a raincoat or jacket or something, and PM me for my number if you want because we all might need to arrange different meeting places....

also i found bringing a green bag or backpack along is a good idea as you might need to put stuff in it. (sorry i won't be bringing anything though all my plants are at friends places...)

hope to see lots of people there.

peace.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!! see ya'll there!!

should be there about 2.30ish feel like crap from stupid antibiotics i had to take but i've missed the last few so really want to make this one

actually could be 3 but i'll definitely be there

Edited by chaosmagick

Well a small turnout but still not bad was good to catch up with you all and i think i might have to go back in the next few weeks and grab a seed pod off that pretty purple datura as for the next meet was thinking of doing something a bit more fun maybe a get together at my place followed by a bit of a party at night for those who want to hang around, although i have to admit my day was a little bit spolied by being harrassed by a filthy fucking pig on the train on the way home :(

anyway thinking the 20th of March as a potential date as this one will be at my place you'll need to pm me for details as things get closer people will be welcome to crash the night however if thats your intention might be an idea to bring a sleeping bag as I only have limnited extra matresses etc.

Pity I had to miss this one, guys. The previous evening ran later than expected.

The Sydney weekend was a write-off for me, but I'd love to get to the CC meet.

Well a small turnout but still not bad was good to catch up with you all and i think i might have to go back in the next few weeks and grab a seed pod off that pretty purple datura as for the next meet was thinking of doing something a bit more fun maybe a get together at my place followed by a bit of a party at night for those who want to hang around, although i have to admit my day was a little bit spolied by being harrassed by a filthy fucking pig on the train on the way home :(

anyway thinking the 20th of March as a potential date as this one will be at my place you'll need to pm me for details as things get closer people will be welcome to crash the night however if thats your intention might be an idea to bring a sleeping bag as I only have limnited extra matresses etc.

Please tell us more. I haven't been to a meeting yet as i live outside Sydney but do come in for imortant events.

Please tell us more. I haven't been to a meeting yet as i live outside Sydney but do come in for imortant events.

once you get your post count higher and you can actually send and recieve pms I can then tell you more

OK meet this weekend i'll pm everyone final details today if i've forgotten anyone please let me know as i do have a fair few people I have to email the details to :)

ALL SENT IF I MISSED ANYONE OR FORGOT AVBOUT YOU COMPLETELY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM AND I'LL GIVE YOU DETAILS

Just a note I probably am not going to try and organise these anymore so if someone else wants to have a go your more then welcome

the one today is all going ahead but after that I'm just going to leave it open to whoever else wants to arrange it

Edited by chaosmagick

Edited by lsdreamz

yeah it is kind of disappointing no ones fault but when you see the guys in brissy , melbourne and adelaide all seem to have decent turnouts consistantly and most of the NSW ones we are lucky to get 4-5 people it gets kind of disheartening not that I don't enjoy chatting to whoever turns up but it would nice just once to get a good turnout I'm just thinking along the lines that maybe someone else can organise things a bit better then i do so that it is more appealing anyway all good look forward to seeing whoever ends up turning up today

I don't blame you dude :( I see you put so much effort into organising a date that everyone is happy with and get a set amount of confirmed people.. then less then a week before everyone backs out. I'm not targeting anyone but that looks like what is happening, just like every other meet that happens in sydney :P

Ummm you are one of these people....Anyway I'm not here to have a dig at anyone just an observation.

Oh well another huge turn out.....Cheers for organising anywayz chaos I still enjoy turning up to the meets even if there is only a few of us as it's always good to sit around and talk with like minded souls.

Also means there's more freebies and trades to take home if there are less people there.

I still had a good afternoon good to catch up with you guys again & good to meet ya Col.

Respect to you Chaos for your good intentions,trying to get a Coastal meet going.

For me....sometimes with people less is more.

And just like a good brew.....quality is more important than quantity.

It was good to finally have a bit of time with you,and great to meet the young blokes.

Great trades thanks!!

Now you have one less thing to worry about,as you concentrate on your forthcoming wedding.

Edited by lsdreamz

Yeah I enjoy them and i'll be happy to attend them when they are on just thinking someone else might have a better run organising things then what i've had I mean I don't mind doing it but I feel the way I'm doing it isn't really encouraging enough people to come that said it was great catching up with all you guys again

There's a meet Saturday 24th in the RBG. I assumed someone from AE had already posted here so sorry for the late notice.

Edit: will post the time and exact place once it is confirmed

Edited by Storm crow

There's a meet Saturday 24th in the RBG. I assumed someone from AE had already posted here so sorry for the late notice.

Edit: will post the time and exact place once it is confirmed

damn I won't be able to make it this weekend.

I will have to pull my finger out & sort out something ion Newcastle soon

damn I won't be able to make it this weekend.

I will have to pull my finger out & sort out something in Newcastle soon

Looks like the meet is off given 2 of the 3 people who could make it now can't(myself included).

Anyone keen for a Newcastle meet soon.

Was thinking early September....