The Corroboree
Neoshaman

Meet up: Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle

Hey Guys

Sure hope the meets are going strong

Can someone PM there address so i can send some flyers to give out at your next plant meet

let me know the numbers two

B)

Thanks

*jumps out of the shadows*

See you there with a friend or two :)

He is back :wink:

Look out for the New EGA flyer two mail loads on there way for this meet, thanks supporters

B)

He is back :wink:

Look out for the New EGA flyer two mail loads on there way for this meet, thanks supporters

B)

I'm sure I'll see you at EGA :)

I'll be grabbing my ticket that day most likely if funds allow and have a lift there and back arranged. I'll grab a few flyers at the meet to hand out to some mountain folk, one friend was convnced instantly to come with me when he saw pics of EGA 2007.

Should also be there for this one if I can escape the Third Reich (work).

Turns out i'm on holidays next week, so fingers crossed i should make it :)

Turns out i'm on holidays next week, so fingers crossed i should make it :)

sounds like it will be a good turnout for this one :lol:

Plan to make it along all going to plan.

^ Plan to plan a plan...

Anyway, I would have expected a nice little flurry of posts by now... I have sorted all things in the way of my getting there, and am looking forward to it! Hope to have a few odds and ends for the brave few by way of returning the favor of meetings past. Really looking forward to meeting you neoshaman - seems we've always missed one another each meet so far!

Looking forward to this today. I'll probably be there early and will be easy to spot if anyone else gets there early: long-haired, barefoot, wearing an Izwoz jumper and possibly banging on my drum(nah it's just with me to be repaired) :D

^ Agreed, another great bunch of interesting people and a relaxing morning in the gardens.

Got off work early to find I missed the meet. Sad face. Hope y'all had a good one.

Got off work early to find I missed the meet. Sad face. Hope y'all had a good one.

Yeah sorry about that JD I had to get back to the Coast by 4 and everyone else had to leave about 1 pm hopefully next one we can organise at someones place or something and make a decent day out of it

Hi

I've been away from this board for about seven years so I doubt that anyone will remember me.

I live in Bundeena and am happy to host the next meeting at my place. This could be done in conjunction with a walk in the national park. Please tell me what you think.

From memory it was neoshaman who mentioned the following:

Extract from http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/shulgin/blg/index.html

However there is a very interesting study that took place in Leipzig about 15 years ago. Jochen Gartz, a mushroom explorer whom I know quite well, has done some fascinating studies with Psilocybe species by raising them on solid media containing strange tryptamines that are alien to the mushroom. Apparently the enzymes that are responsible for the 4-hydroxy group of psilocin are indifferent to what it is they choose to 4-hydroxylate. He has taken things like DPT or DIPT and put them in the growth media and the fruiting bodies that came out contain 4-hydroxy-DPT or 4-hydroxy-DIPT instead of psilocin. In fact, he has a patent on the process. These active compounds are made by the mushroom so they really are natural and yet they never have been observed in nature. I'll give you even odds that if you put spores of a psilocybe species on cow droppings loaded with 5-MeO-DMT you would come out with mushrooms containing 4,5-HO-MeO-DMT. This way you avoid a 10 step synthesis by growing a psychoactive mushroom that contains no illegal drug.

I forgot where I had read about it before, and have been reading more about it since I found this article again, thanks neo!

^ In healthy numbers!

Thinking of organising a newie meet late November , Early december so what suits everyone up that way ?

I'm pretty easy.

Suits me. Would be good to catch up with everyone, now that I'm living up that way