The Corroboree
MindExpansion

Israel conflict

some more semantics about semitics... well definitions of belief systems really, so not specific to semites...

I think the word you're looking for Garbage is animalist not animist.

Animalism:

1. preoccupation with satisfaction of physical drives and appetites (physicality/materialism)

2. the doctrine that human beings are purely animal in nature and lacking a spiritual nature

The lowest levels of beastial tribal-ness, like shit throwing monkeys, is exalted over the divine compassion of our higher selves.

Animism (from Latin anima (soul, life)) is a philosophical, religious or spiritual idea that souls or spirits exist in humans, animals, plants or other entities. Animism may also attribute souls to natural phenomena, geographic features, and metaphors in mythology.

I totally agree with Archaea. What Israel has done is a perversion of a beautiful culture and religion. If people could 'get it' when they read their holy books they are indeed filled with beauty. (done some shallow reading of kabbala and it does seem to 'unlock' pathways of understanding...)

...It must just be easier to talk about tangible material things like possession of land that god promised us, never considering this 'geography' as a metaphor for something as intangible and undefinable as love.

Fear peddlers can fuck off, I looked through the mirror so i no longer piss my pants.. I'm not afraid anymore!!!

hehe yeah like i was scared of some caricatured big nose Sasha Baron Cohen coming to steal my promised land. that guy is a champion... Is this the method maybe? Have a jew play a bigoted ignoramus from some "terrorist arab" country that he fully misrepresents as he gives shit to his own people and you don't even realise until you find out he's a jew. Self deprecation at its finest, It's just good to see ignorance made fun of in such a way that people show their honest bigoted ignorant racist bullshit, because he lures them with his own bigoted bait.

Seriously! people need to take the piss out of even the most atrocious fucked up things, through humour is healing. I can imagine directing some macabre dark DARK comedy film about the whole situation. Dang I'm not a jew in the movie industry.. bloody conspiracies keeping me out. Ever considered this us/them and the PTB's and their seemingly omnipotent control.. being part of what we give them? Conspiracies only exist in your mind maaaaan. I mean it's all real but its still just in your head.

/end rambling

I support Judiasm.

So you support homphobia, infanticide, rape, racism, etc?

I guess now I'm in for the usual rant about how not all jews are racists, etc and I'm generalising and that I don't know what I'm talking about.. :rolleyes:

Before you give me this standard ignorant bullshit line that I've heard a couple thousand times I'd urge you to first read the torah and the 1937 sonico edition of the talmud.

"If people could 'get it' when they read their holy books they are indeed filled with beauty. (done some shallow reading of kabbala and it does seem to 'unlock' pathways of understanding...)"

Lol, shallow is about right, it's not enough to do some shallow reading of books by maddonna and britney and say that the holy books of judaism are filled with beauty, the outright racism contained in many kabbalistic texts is sickening.

Perhaps people who claim to be as "deep" as you should not just do a bit of "shallow" reading and talk shit in future? (that's your second or third bullshit kabbalah rant in this thread alone :rolleyes: )

Edited by baphomet

They called it 'Cobblers' or sometimes even 'Codswallop' here,and for the longest time.

I believe that false Israel was created by politics, not god.

The true house of Israel is a lost tribe.

I support Judiasm.

Israel as exists now is Babylon itself.

I will openly condemn it's criminal unethical and inhuman action.

Why do you believe this? Are you a fan of Michael A. Hoffman?

Why do you believe this? Are you a fan of Michael A. Hoffman?

That was an incredibly stupid comment.

Edited by baphomet

Never heard of mike hoffman.

I've studied religion and history for a couple of decades.

I know enough to know that Dawkins is as full of shit as any crusader.

I also know that history should not be conflated with philosophy.

The core of the house of Abraham is nothing like the manifestation.

Gods will is our will, our free choice, and the consequences we reap.

There is no race or people loved by god more than another.

God has nothing to do with humans rationalizing their actions.

Humans wrote the books, formed the groups, made the laws, pulled the triggers etc.

what god has enabled me to do in times of crisis means far more to me than any rhetoric of any person or religion.

If you don't know the divine within yourself I am sorry.

If you think you are acting according to and can prescribe divine will I am also sorry.

^^^Agreed

Sublime Crime, thanks for letting us know about Michael A. Hoffman - just read some of his stuff and its pretty interesting.

Baphomet... no comment.

Edited by The Dude

^^^Agreed

Sublime Crime, thanks for letting us know about Michael A. Hoffman - just read some of his stuff and its pretty interesting.

Baphomet... no comment.

If you've got something to say then say it..

That reminds me, I've got to put some chicken shit on the garden.

Edited by baphomet

bloodyguy.png[/url]

I ddin't read this thread i just figured form the title that someone would argue in here and I JUST has to use it

That was an incredibly stupid comment.

Actually, saying something is stupid without giving any reason why is what usually makes people look pretty stupid.

As far as I can tell, Hoffman believes modern Judaism has been hijacked by mystery religionists whose beliefs are derived from Babylon and Egypt, and he considers these to be counterfeit Jews, so my comment seems to make pretty good sense in response to Archaea's comments about the false house of Israel which is actually Babylon.

Come on, now is the time to use your brilliant powers of intellect and debating skills to actually make a point, instead of just slinging empty insults.

Edited by Sublime Crime

Never heard of mike hoffman.

I've studied religion and history for a couple of decades.

I know enough to know that Dawkins is as full of shit as any crusader.

I also know that history should not be conflated with philosophy.

The core of the house of Abraham is nothing like the manifestation.

Gods will is our will, our free choice, and the consequences we reap.

There is no race or people loved by god more than another.

God has nothing to do with humans rationalizing their actions.

Humans wrote the books, formed the groups, made the laws, pulled the triggers etc.

what god has enabled me to do in times of crisis means far more to me than any rhetoric of any person or religion.

If you don't know the divine within yourself I am sorry.

If you think you are acting according to and can prescribe divine will I am also sorry.

Archaea, are you saying this to me? If so, I don't really know what its in reference to? For example I'm not sure where Dawkins (Richard?) comes into it, and your remarks about not knowing the divine within and acting according to or prescribing the divine will have really confused me... is this all directed towards someone else, or just people in general?

Edited by Sublime Crime

Actually, saying something is stupid without giving any reason why is what usually makes people look pretty stupid.

As far as I can tell, Hoffman believes modern Judaism has been hijacked by mystery religionists whose beliefs are derived from Babylon and Egypt, and he considers these to be counterfeit Jews, so my comment seems to make pretty good sense in response to Archaea's comments about the false house of Israel which is actually Babylon.

Come on, now is the time to use your brilliant powers of intellect and debating skills to actually make a point, instead of just slinging empty insults.

Although I do not like the man, I know that Michael Hoffman spends most of his time talking & writing about the racist, hateful, nature of judaism and you asked someone who claims to support judaism if they are a fan of his work, :blink: this is obviously an incredibly stupid question!

What I'd like to know is how anyone can claim to be against racism, homophobia, rape, murder, etc and at the same time claim to be against "antisemitism" (meaning criticism of judaism/jews) .. well I understand why, it's just pure ignorance but I'd love to hear someone who fits the mould explain this to me, they're usually the same people who believe that islam is a religion of peace and other such nonsense without ever looking into it, I started a thread about it a long time ago and still no one has been able to answer my question. Since you are still constantly throwing the word "antisemetism" around and archea supports judaism, can you guys please explain this to me? Thanks.

Although I do not like the man, I know that Michael Hoffman spends most of his time talking & writing about the racist, hateful, nature of judaism and you asked someone who claims to support judaism if they are a fan of his work, :blink: this is obviously an incredibly stupid question!

Because Archaea said "I believe that false Israel was created by politics, not god. The true house of Israel is a lost tribe. I support Judiasm. Israel as exists now is Babylon itself. I will openly condemn it's criminal unethical and inhuman action."

Archaea seemed to be saying there was a true Judaism and a corrupt Judaism, similar to what Hoffman says about true Jews and counterfeit Jews. Maybe if you weren't arrogantly assuming I am stupid you could have used your brain and figured that out for yourself... or do I have to spell everything out for you?

What I'd like to know is how anyone can claim to be against racism, homophobia, rape, murder, etc and at the same time claim to be against "antisemitism" (meaning criticism of judaism/jews) .. well I understand why, it's just pure ignorance but I'd love to hear someone who fits the mould explain this to me, they're usually the same people who believe that islam is a religion of peace and other such nonsense without ever looking into it, I started a thread about it a long time ago and still no one has been able to answer my question. Since you are still constantly throwing the word "antisemetism" around and archea supports judaism, can you guys please explain this to me? Thanks.

Sure, I'll explain it.

I am against anti-semitism because I'm against racism. I think you are a xenophobe who attempts to hide his hatred of Jews behind criticism of Israel or orthdox Judaism, in much the same way you attempt to hide your hatred of black people behind criticism of gangster rap.

I think you do not necessarily fully consciously realize this and this results in a lot of cognitive dissonance.

To reduce the dissonance, you must ignore pertinent information, such as the fact that anti-semitism DOES NOT MEAN CRITICISM OF JUDAISM/JEWS, or the fact that I have already said I agree with you on many points, and instead tell yourself stories about how superior you are and how anyone points out the obvious flaws in your thinking is an idiot, and is obviously out to get you.