The Corroboree
planthelper

spammer mr griffin...

I second MORG!

Why such a High & Mighty attitude Vert?

Only Bad scent I can detect hanging about is your thoughts on the Apparent Hidden Motives of people who genuinly care about a fellow member of their community! :huh:

Very Unrefined If I do Say!

Edited by DreamingNagual

I can't help feeling that this thread should have been started in the "Bitches, gripes and degenerated threads" forum. It was always destined to end up there. :(

Cmon guys! Dont argue about something like this! We dont care about what people give. As long as they are WILLING to give or to support this community in any way! Even If someone has nothing to give cause he´s broke he´s more than welcome! As long as he´s giving something back! A good post, a nice word to someone else, a joke or just plain information! Whatever it may be; its more than appreciated and no one will measure you on what you gave or what you didnt!

But If people just take and take and take, i dont see why whe should support them in hard times. You should see it as a friendship! True Friends are rare! And if one of my friends is going through a hard time, i will still support him! That is written in Stone! Mr. G is a real member and therefore he will also be supported if he´s having a hard time! Even more if he´s having a hard time! We just differentiate between real members like Mr. Griffin and Energy Drainers who use this place as an means to an end! And because of the name change we didnt know right from the start! So please stop fighting over it! We werent looking down on him! We were just tyring to figure out whats going on! bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

due to some technical issues I've had to lock his account for a few days. it wasn't an easy decision as i am sure Mr Griffin would appreciate all the friendly PMs he is bound to be getting otherwise. it's only for a few days until I can work out what's going on and is in no way a reflection on mr griffin. let me be clear, this is a technical problem, not a ban or punishment and has nothing to do with the posting issue!

so if you are trying to pm him and it won't go through then at least you now know why.

i see mg at least a couple times a week so pm me if you need a message passed on.....

t s t .

oh, well, that's very big of all of you.

If I was that big about things, I'd fall over. I'd need some kinda support crew to prop me up. People willing to hold me up so that later on they can benefit fromm something I may have to offer them... oh, wait.

Fascism? OR Community. United we stand, divided we fall: They're the same thing. It's good ol' looking after you and you're own. We shunned the fella, then remembered he's one of our own. No point getting all high and mighty about it. Regular group dynamics, whenever there is dissonance we band together like some tribal elders to see what needs to be done to return to harmony... or a semblance of it at least.

Like Ballzac said though, his I-pod listing wasn't that trollish as opposed to some other parasitic energy-leaching contributions by real trolls. I don't see much trouble with skipping through shit that's irrelevant.... there's often a lot of it - which I suppose is why we need this quality control. In which case I should just pre-emptively retract any bs I'm gonna spew on you all.

Now instead of PM'ing and maybe not having the clearest communication with said member, to warn and then ban indiscriminately based on random spamming they've done. A second precautionary measure is taken to ask the community about their character, which is immediately backed up. SO much for a public stoning!

We've seen that, the air is cleared it's all good. Don't get all righteously indignant that we as a community have mods to do the dirty work.. they consult the community so there is a consensus on what is done and everyone is made responsible for the outcome... which seems will this time be just fine. So don't worry be happy VM, otherwise you emanate all the shit you hate smelling so much.

" In which case I should just pre-emptively retract any bs I'm gonna spew on you all"

Always worth a shot.

"the air is cleared it's all good"

so what are you on about?

"Don't get all righteously indignant that we as a community have mods to do the dirty work"

Odd, actions taken in the name of the community are not grounds for comment,but it's ok for one individual member to tell another individual what,how and when to feel?

I think you have some dominance issues to resolve.

I recommend getting a pet, but not a cat, they don't do what you tell them either.

"... will this time be just fine. So don't worry be happy VM"

Sorry, you still seem to be talking about it though? Kind of you though, to think so endearingly of my lil old feelings. No More Mr. Kleenex today, phew!

"otherwise you emanate all the shit you hate smelling so much"

I think I'll hafta call you lil miss sunshine from now on.

Thanks for your time Dude, appreciate it. So out of character, too, wandering by long enough to add some of your own baggage to a bandwagon that has long since left Vert Central.... see, I do notice when you try :wub:

NEXT...

VM

Hey everyone! Stramonium aka Mr Griffin aka... gave me a call just to say thanks to everyone for their support over the last few difficult weeks! No hard feelings with regard to any complaint either; the effort taken by the moderators was very much appreciated!

Everyone has something they feel driven to "Shout, Shout, Let it all out..." about so he always enjoys hearing a wide range of opinions about his attitudes and behaviours :) .

Finally, he'd like to say thanks again for all the support and when things stabilise neurochemically, he shall be back on the forums continuing is ethical research into mental health issues.

All the best to everyone! :wink::wink:

Much :wub: to all Shaman-Australis-ers.

Edit: He also wondered (seeing he's run out of Tarot Cards) if he should be gently stoned (as some may wish to see), purely to verify the existance of the Game of Life... You know, crazy scientists, they are often up for anything just once...

Edited by The Alchemist