The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Garbage

Who is gonna lose?

Some are quite into the US election buzz.

Who's gonna lose and go home blubbing to his mother?

McCain,named after an oven ready frozen potato product.

Obama,named after a mystery father possibly the dark sith lord himself.

Colonel Sanders,makes chicken finger lickin' good with eleven secret herbs and spices.

Obama loves KFC. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VlHNGiqqn1E

I would have thought that the Colonel and Obama would make a great team, they could make fried chicken cheaper and freely available to everybody, it would guarantee them the black vote, in fact they would come out and vote in record numbers.

(you may not get that unless you live in the US)

no way u would b stereotyping there baph?

can u expand on why the american people will lose either way?

My guess is that McCain will loose there has been to many red necks as in office latley. Obama will win in my opinion.

can u expand on why the american people will lose either way?

Their campaigns were funded by the same people, JP Morgan, Rothschilds, Rockafeller, Warburg, etc: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/apr/2...uselections2008

They would both have their foreign policy dictated by the same people, 'The Council On Foreign Relations', 'Israel Lobby', etc: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qy97pFDLig

But your not alowed to talk about that: http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=B...;aq=-1&oq=#

They are both Israels bitch and will let zionist scum drag us into more wars, same shit different colour!: http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=B...;aq=-1&oq=#

http://video.google.com.au/videosearch?q=O...;aq=-1&oq=#

Hey Baphomet I AM a member of the CFR and i'd just like to say you're efforts to bring us down with creepy youtube videos of old white men will not succeed. I think i should just save you the effort, the NWO is coming now whether you like it or not. Drown in your apathy while you still can.. for soon it shall be dispair. mwahahahaHAHAHAHA!!

Yea I found that funny when someone made a similar comment to warriosage when he said that a massacre must have been the work of the freemasons because 33 people were killed, it was funny though because he is as nutty as squirrel shit.

I think the reason you are saying this now though is completely tranparent, it is because you are scared and completely unable to deal with the reality of my previous post.

Why don't you show some heart and try to factually refute what I have said?

Why don't you show some heart and try to factually refute what I have said?

Because its pointless dude, you know, i know, the bored readers of this thread know, you will still be a scared, apathetic, anti-Jewish conspiracy nut, and i will still be a hopeful, naive, liberal idealist. The internet doesn't need another conspiracy wank-off, today's not the day.

How about this.. I will make it interesting, I can put up a prize, start it at 100 caapi seeds var tucanaca (is that enough) and start a thread called "debunk the conspicacy nut and win".

Then we can have a poll at the end of it and if most members think that you won then they are all yours, if not I donate them to Torsten for preservaton purposes, what do you think about that?

well first we need something specific to argue over, and then we need some kind of an end to the argument (because you know how these things go on forever until it gets personal and people just get upset). If you can come up with something then sure.

but as much as the offer of caapi seeds is appreciated i wouldn't entrust that many to my hands, how about just a few. You can have one of my prized orchids seedlings so you can impress all the old ladies at your local orchid society.

*will fight for hoyas*

Ok so first I think you should tell me what parts of those links you find so ridiculous, if it is the corny music and dramatic film making style, then I agree, but what claims made in those links do you disagree with?

Perhaps you could also tell me what makes me a scared, apathetic, anti-Jewish conspiracy nut?

There is another thread in which I have been waiting for someone to tell me what is wrong with my "anti Jewish(/anti zionist)" stance but as far as I can see, no one has successfully been able to do that, do you think you are up to the challenge?

PS: You seem to think that the American people made the right choice in electing barack obama, do you think he was the best candidate?

Ok so first I think you should tell me what parts of those links you find so ridiculous, if it is the corny music and dramatic film making style, then I agree, but what claims made in those links do you disagree with?

One thing at a time...

First, your idea that: "Their campaigns were funded by the same people: JP Morgan, Rothschilds, Rockafeller, Warburg, etc".

I think you're trying to say that both candidates are somehow linked to this centuries old conspiracy theory involving the richest families in America, the Federal Reserve and the NWO? I never straightened what that theory was so i don't know the details but whatever the evil body is, and how it works, you're saying that McCain and Obama were funded by [edit:] those names you mentioned.

To show why that is, you offer a newspaper article showing how the Rothschilds hosted a McCain fundraising event in London, something that must have made them... what thousands? under a hundred thousand? certainly not a lot compared to how much they -actually- have in their campaign funds (360 million for McCain alone).

So how do candidates get their funding?

Well both candidates are forced to reveal every single campaign donation above $200, who it's from, everything. And there's a great website that lists them ALL for you. Look up anyone you want. Look up JP Morgan and where they stand (about 0.0006% of total funding for McCain). Look at ALL of the members of the Rockafeller family and what they did. Then try and tell me that any of them had a significant influence on campaign funding.

90% of Obama's funds came from individual donations under $200, the rest from declared contributors. No spooky Rockefeller drones there. McCain was plastered by his own party for deciding only to accept public funding. The rest of his money was from the Republican Party, individual donations under $200, and declared contributors. No faceless NWO henchmen there.

Show me how "the same people: JP Morgan, Rothschilds, Rockafeller, Warburg" funded either of these guys' campaigns in any way that allows them any kind of influence, or the ability to do the secret shadowy business it is that they're meant to be doing.

But if you actually want to debate something, why not give me your whole conspiracy theory and how it fits together and what these guys, Israel, Iran and Barrack Obama have to do with it

I'm guessing any die hard McCain supporters are murmering Oh Bummer! between sips of sour grape Kool-Aid.

Waiting for Mohamed Ali to say a little something..

"you're saying that McCain and Obama were funded by those names you mentioned"

Yes! I realise that not all donations are from these people and never meant to infer that, nor did I mean to say that most of it came from them i should have been more clear. The MAJOR sponsors of many candidates are actually funding and orchestrating their fund raising campaigns for them and find ways of getting around public disclosure and laws that say that candidates can not receive money from foreigners, which is evidenced at least in part by the article that I previously posted. The strange thing is that they often fund several candidates at the same time from both sides of politics and quite often do it under different company names which are actually owned by the same people.

Those "small" donations were only cross-referenced by submission name and not by credit card, it is easy for people to cheat the system and they did, Obama received donations from Bart Simpson, Family Guy, Daffy Duck, King Kong, and a host of other fictional characters.

OBAMA IGNORES CREDIT CARD DONATION FRAUD: http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/obama_ill.../21/142761.html

"More than half of the whopping $426.9 million Barack Obama has raised has come from small donors whose names the Obama campaign won't disclose."

SECRET FOREIGN MONEY FLOODS INTO OBAMA CAMPAIGN: http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/Obama_fun.../29/135718.html

I might also add that George Sonos surreptitiously sponsored obama early in his campaign. http://www.larouchepac.com/node/10779

both candidates are forced to reveal every single campaign donation above $200, who it's from, everything. And there's a great website that lists them ALL for you.

Yea thanks for that :)

Lets follow that link and look at Mccains major sponsors: http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contrib....&cycle=2008

Merrill Lynch $359,070

Citigroup Inc $296,151

Morgan Stanley $262,777

Goldman Sachs $228,695

JPMorgan Chase & Co $215,042

US Government $195,505

AT&T Inc $185,063

Credit Suisse Group $178,053

PricewaterhouseCoopers $166,470

Blank Rome LLP $161,826

Wachovia Corp $159,107

US Army $158,170

UBS AG $147,465

Bank of America $143,026

Greenberg Traurig LLP $142,137

Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher $141,446

US Dept of Defense $129,725

FedEx Corp $125,654

Lehman Brothers $115,707

Bear Stearns $113,05

Merrill Lynch, Citigroup Inc, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase & Co, Bank of America, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Bear Stearns, etc, etc.. Are all owned and controlled by the same people!!

In that link we can also see that Goldman Sachs, citigroup, JPMorgan Chase & Co also funded barack obama. http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contrib....&cycle=2008

Why are these people funding both sides of politics?

"I think you're trying to say that both candidates are somehow linked to this centuries old conspiracy theory involving the richest families in America, the Federal Reserve and the NWO? I never straightened what that theory was so i don't know"

I think your right, we should focus on one thing at a time and none of it will make much sense until we tackle this issue:

Do you know who owns the "federal" reserve bank of Australia, America, England, etc?

Whoever is paying expects a return.

They dont expect a turnaround in policy.

im with baphomet on this one..

it was a 'lesser of two evils' scenario, much like in australias election.

its a rort all the way to the top whether folks are conscious of it or not..

okay, so u WHERE stereotyping black people, its hard not to think of where ur basing ur claims about jewish control therefore.

maybee take a look at from where you really are basing ur assumptions.

Who here really knows whats behind, or whats on Obamas agenda, really?

I hope that the positive message Barak has put out, the whole general vibe going on now, is the precepice for global change. Shit maybee some more fun to this 2012 aside from mass sacrifice of virgins.

A bit of optomism and hope is a powerful thing.

Yea.. so... What's wrong with that? Apparently white men can't jump! I hear black comedians making fun of the way white people dance, talk, walk, etc, this is tolerated but god forbid anyone says anything about black people, all hell breaks loose, even if it's true..

Black people in america do eat more fried chicken on average than whites and since it's funny that white men can't jump I see no reason why I can't make a joke about black people eating more fried chicken.. so you didn't find it funny? Big deal, get over it.

In another thread I simply repeated things about black people that I had heard other black people say to prove a point about political correctness and double standards in society and it worked, almost everyone here thinks I am a neo nazi.

I don't see how that has anything to do with any claims that I (never) made about jewish control, you wanna talk about that?

its a rort all the way to the top whether folks are conscious of it or not..

Yea there's one thing worse than a conspiracy nut and that's a coincidence nut!! Problem is that most of the world is made up of delusional coincidence theorists, that's why it's in such a bad state.

"A bit of optomism and hope is a powerful thing."

I agree and I hope for the best, I am of the opinion that barack obama was the lesser of 2 evils but I still wish that Ron Paul was elected, he was the only hope in that election as far as I can see.

I agree that many organisations fund campaigns purely to exert influence, and most of those fund both sides to cover themselves. But your suggestion that one group bankrolled either campaign enough to control them is something else entirely.

McCain is one of the toughest advocates of campaign finance reform that exist, and his choice to severely limit himself by accepting public financing is proof enough that he was not willing to be unduly influenced by funding. As for Obama's funding, 90% of donations came from individual donations under $200 as you know. You mentioned (as well as the Republicans all through the campaign) that many were skeptical of these donations because their details are not made publicly available. But It's widely accepted that Obama ran an incredible grass-roots campaign leveraging the power of the internet, so i see no reason to doubt that the overwhelming majority of those individual donations were above board. To think otherwise is just trying to fit the conspiracy theory into the evidence, instead of letting the evidence build the theory.

But even if you argue that our shadowy overlords were behind ALL 100% of those individual donations, do you realise that it would take 20 shadowy henchmen trapped in an underground base, over a MONTH, repeatedly donating $200 three times a minute, all day every day without a break in order to account for all the donations? And having to find all those different credit cards would make it impossible to do. On the other hand, if you conservatively accept that all of those "Mickey Mouse" donations were from shadow government henchmen, i doubt the figure would be more than a fraction of a percent. In other words whichever way you work your henchmen in, it would be either wholly impractical, or the amount would be insufficient to wield any actual power.

And then it still cannot account for how they supported McCain's campaign, since he accepted public financing, and he made all of his campaign donors public. I should add that campaign spending is audited just as funding is, so you can't spend secret shadow money without someone cross-referencing where it came from on the other side of the balance sheet.

Lets follow that link and look at Mccains major sponsors: http://www.opensecrets.org/pres08/contrib....&cycle=2008

Merrill Lynch, Citigroup Inc, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan Chase & Co, Bank of America, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Bear Stearns, etc, etc.. Are all owned and controlled by the same people!! ... Why are these people funding both sides of politics?

First, the sum total of every single group in that list is about 3.6million. That's 1% of his total campaign funding. Even pretending that every single group there is part of the same evil empire, how are you supposed to command any influence with a 1% campaign donation? It's just not possible.

Second, that list represents combined individual donations from employees of the above companise. Not some CEO shifting 300k, but a combination of thousands of employees at all levels of the organisation, mums, dads, cleaners etc. So

WHO ARE McCain's biggest campaign contributors?

1. Individual donors donating under $200, all of whom are publically listed. (55%)

2. The American people (public funding) (25%)

3. Donors donating over $200, all of whom are publically listed (including those names you mentioned) and mostly the Republican Party (20%)

WHO ARE Obama's biggest campaign contributors?

1. Individual donors donating under $200, none of whom are publically listed. (90%)

2. Donors donating over $200, all of whom are publically listed. (10%)

The "major sponsors" of both candidates aren't a sprinkling of major banks at all, they're individual Americans and the taxpayer. And if you ask me if anyone should have influence, it's them.

So you're trying to say that a select group of central banks and families, somehow connected to a secret malevolent group, funded both campaigns in an effort to wield influence on their decisions once in government.

- But the few names you mentioned aren't evident in any of the campaign donations.

- Even if you combine the individual donations of employees working for major banks, and pretend that the top 20 are all a part of the same evil group, their total only comes to a measly 1% of all campaign donations - not enough to wield any influence.

- One of the candidates is a strident advocate for campaign finance form (ie: McCain-Feingold 2002), putting his money where his mouth is by accepting public financing, meaning his single biggest contributor was the American taxpayer.

- The other candidate achieved a record 90% financing from small, individual donations, harnessed an incredible drive that took donations out of the hands of corporations and put it into individual people.

- Even if the funding was somehow under the table, neither candidate would be able to spend any of it without it stuffing up the campaign's balance sheet. You can't spend money you're not supposed to have without the FEC noticing.

There's just no evidence whatsoever that any single group contributed a significant amount to either campaign - let alone some secretive group.

I can't wait to respond to that (and I will) but I am following a strict diet ATM which even recommends avoiding tv, internet, etc and I will be a little preoccupied for a few days.. but I would like to assure you that I am not going anywhere and will see this right through to the end (if there is one) so please bear with me. I think you are going to need some time to answer this next question so it's probably for the best anyway, good luck.

I can't help but feel that we are going around in circles to some extent while other more important things need to be addressed. I'm happy to help you follow the paper trail of Mccains (publicly declared) largest donors back to the same family and go through all that other shit again but in the mean time I noticed that you avoided the most important question in my previous post, so here it is again:

Do you know who owns the "federal" reserve bank of Australia, America, England, etc?

You asked me to give you my whole conspiracy "theory" and seem to think that you can disprove it so why not just start with that instead of beating around the bush? Let's get straight to the point shall we??