The Corroboree
apothecary

Free Eileen

oooooooooh only 52 minutes to go! the suspense is becomming unbareable! ahaha obtuse, wish Sina's Free Ei Leen truck stopped in my area! (for the eileen - but i could go for some of that ice cold kava :lol:). yeh i vote for monkeyman's free Eileen poster - no idea how you came up with that idea so quickly - and in the small hours of the night aswell :P

edit: for me being incapable of working time

Edited by misteek

if not mine (yes, shameless self promotion goes a long way) then definitely cycles artwork - the shit be GOLD bitch! :lol:

I am no good at these things, But Hey I tried :P

If won (Not A Chance :lol: ) Please donate to the EGA Raffle!

post-16-1226577952_thumb.jpg

Edit, Ok I am thinking i was too late!

Edited by DreamingNagual

Hey guys, sorry I didn't post on time, I'm pretty sick all of a sudden, will try and get back on it once I'm recuperated. Keep the posts coming!

I liked all Misteeks entries, especially the frist collage... Ballzacs I lean also... And cycles entries also

My vote goes towards Mu's attempt. Very similar to my own artistic style.

cheers

get well soon sina. good luck to everyone. :)

hope ya feeling better man :). Yes i'm with mutant! that collage took me over an hour and a half!!! glad to see someone liked it :wub:

Lots of good entries but If i were to pick 3 I'd go with the Free Willy - simple idea but pretty damn funny, you got it first! good on ya! Cycles Cycledelic madness was mad. And the ice-cream man would be a dream come true.. literally, he even had the smily face head!!!

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delays.

Between illness (still harkin up some nasty stuff out my lungs) and exams I have been mentally swamped and unwilling to deal with this thread.

All good now though!

After careful consideration I am picking (in 1st-5th prize order):

1. Interdimensional monkeyman - Free Eileen (Post #2)

2. cycle - colour sketch (Post #38)

3. obtuse - Icecream Truck (Post #42)

4. ballzac - $0 Eileen (Post #7)

5. misteek - Eileen Towers w/ crazy guy screaming (Post #30)

Congratulations winners! Please PM me your postage addresses ASAP. I will not be posting anything out till everyone has sent me their addy, but will endeavour to send them out within a fortnight rather than let them languish here any further.

Much love!

~Sina

EDIT: Wooden spoon prize goes to mu, mu you know where you can contact me to get your prize!

Edited by Sina

I'm surprised I won with that picture. Thought if I won it would be with the leaning tower of eileen due to popular demand, but the one I won with took the most work, so happy that it paid off :) cheers :) Will PM you in a tick.

I'm surprised I won with that picture. Thought if I won it would be with the leaning tower of eileen due to popular demand, but the one I won with took the most work, so happy that it paid off :) cheers :) Will PM you in a tick.

Congrats fellas some very 'special' artwork on display :D and nice werk Sina

Edited by Conan Troutman

Thanks Sina! Great comp, great thread. Fun to see everyone's stuff :)