The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Smiling Cloud

Free catha seed

Hey there all,

I got a shitload of drying catha seed if anyone wants some. If you send me a stamped self-addressed envelope then i would be happy to send some. Please note, i don't know which states aren't allowed to have catha so please make sure its legal in ur state, i take no responsibility whatsoever. If anyone has something to trade that would be great too, i can send you an extra bunch. And it should be dry in a week.

PM for details

yeah very nice offer. Send some to the free seed ring if you have any to spare :)

PM'd, thanks! :

Same as above.

Hunab.

Hey,

I still got LOTS left. Also if you PM'd me and didn't get a reply thats because i got lost a few times and may have skipped a couple. So PM again if you didn't get a response yet.

do you know what var. it is? very generous offer :)

Pm'd

cheers

That's a generous offer, thanks! :)

I've wanted to try growing catha for a while.

I'll send the pm.

Hi all,

I moved house recently and lost a few SSAE's and some of the envelopes containing some of the beautiful seeds that people sent me :( If you haven't received anything as yet then please send your addy to me via PM and i'll get it out asap, I've got a heap of harmala seed too so i'll chuck that in as an added bonus.

Sorry to everyone who has been waiting. Also anyone who wants some seed PM me, i still got lots.

Pm'ed. Thanks :)

PM'ed thanks bud..

H.

I would like some seeds very much. I have tryed about fifty internet sites, and all of them were dead ends. You have not left any contact address, I have just tryed to use your email address, but this site, for some odd reason, will not let me do so. My Email: [email protected] .

Colin.

PMed

Thank you

PM'd, you are so very kind :) Much apreciated. Peace.

Hey there everyone,

I keep getting PMs regarding free seed and due to the new PM restrictions its frustrating to reply to all of them. So if you sent a seed request lately and i haven't replied its not cause i don't like you but because waiting a few minutes between each PM means i usually forget whats at hand and start doing something else.

Unfortunately when i moved house the seeds got wet and went mouldy so i don;t have any left. When my mates plant sets seed again i will put up another post giving them away but until such time i no longer have seeds to give away.

Sorry to anyone that has missed out.