The Corroboree
RonnySimulacrum

Melbourne Plant Meet - Sunday 26 of October

Have fun ladies.

Tecoma pavilion @ 12:30 See yee lads there....

Gen

overcust but still nice and hot today

I will be bringing a soccer ball and some food B)

also i go ask if i would have any EGA tickets on me, so i will bring 5, and they will be at a plant head price of $55 just for this fun meet, so if you are interested just ask me about them.

much looking forward to it, for the latecomers still make the trip as we will be there till tossed out.

I am in the mood for planting entheo seeds, so anyone got some overstock i would love some

love and light

:)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Doesn't look like I'm able to make it, have fun!

Had a great day at the meet, got to put a few faces to the user names. To everyone I didnt get to meet I will see ya at the next meet! Thanks Ronny for organising a great day at the gardens!

Fantastic day in the park, best in a long time. Thanks so much for the company, soccer, food and trade. Was so good to met new people and catch up with old friends.

I had an absolute blast even if I was a little over stimulated. Encouraging to see so many people out in the beautiful day with big smiles, sure hope to see you all again at EGA, if not at the next plant meet.

Love and light

B)

Great turn out. Was good to meet everyone. Man, a long day of drinking in the sun really takes it out of you, hehe.

thanks for the great day all, was really cool to catch up with old faces as well as meet many new. :wink:

Catch you all soon.

Nice turnout, nice day.

See you guys next time!!

Oh crap! Was hoping to get to the meet but missed the boat so to speak - how pften are the meets and when is the next one planned?

Cheers,

FNF72

The next meet that we know of will be one day after EGA (see www.entheo.net) why most of the interstate speakers and plant heads are still in town, but anyone can call one between B) there is no exact science to them.

Hey guys, had a really good day. Started a little awkward :P I was yakking to another member and we thought it would be cool to do something like this more often now that the weather is coming good. We should suss it after EGA.

Also, RonnySimulacrum, I handed out them flyer things you gave me to a few mates and everyone seems really interested in going. Thought I would help you boost the numbers up a bit :P

Have a good one,

Gen

The next meet that we know of will be one day after EGA (see www.entheo.net) why most of the interstate speakers and plant heads are still in town, but anyone can call one between B) there is no exact science to them.

Thanks for that - do you think you'll hold it at the MBG again (Mentioned it to the Big T & he was very excited by the idea!)

Also, RonnySimulacrum, I handed out them flyer things you gave me to a few mates and everyone seems really interested in going. Thought I would help you boost the numbers up a bit :P

thanks Genesis, your a good man B)

Thanks for that - do you think you'll hold it at the MBG again (Mentioned it to the Big T & he was very excited by the idea!)

Think the EGA plant meet will still be in the city but not the RBG as we are hoping to do a BBQ to feed the masses, but will still be somewhere nice.

anyone know i nice park with BBQ in the city?

Man, a long day of drinking in the sun really takes it out of you, hehe.

Fuck oath! I passed out as soon as i got home. Anyway, nice to meet all you guys, bunch of really awesome people......except for genesis...i hate that guy! lol j/k. Nah, i had an awesome day with cool people, good to put faces to the names. Take it easy guys and hopefully c'ya at ega.

Cheers

AHHA! Your a bastard Peaceful Son, a real bastard... :P

Gen

haha that's what your mum said last night in bed mwhaahaha, nah man good catching up with you. It was funny for the frist few minutes everyone was really quiet, then once the beer flowed and the plants took hold, it was fun fun fun!

Except i lost a bit of repect for ronnie....damn ranga haha. Nah baby, much respect. And also to everyone else i met/didn't meet. Gen ya should have hung around for a bit longer coz a random french guy with dreads rocked up. I think he got some cacti which was cool.

Alright later

Gen ya should have hung around for a bit longer coz a random french guy with dreads rocked up. I think he got some cacti which was cool.

May have been partly my fault as i attack him with plants as he ran by :P

hahha yeah he seemed a bit dazed and confused when you ran up to him.