The Corroboree
RonnySimulacrum

Melbourne Plant Meet - Sunday 26 of October

see ya guys there! :wave-finger:

HAHA

cheers

Turns out I wont be able to make it till about 3pm :BANGHEAD2:

Do you think you'll still be around then? Also the gardens are pretty huge how are we gonna find each other? Smoke signals? :bong:

I'm sure there'll still be people there at three. It's usually several hours, and the last one at the RGB lasted quite a while.

Not that long now, and yes we will be there till the sun gose down, and then the pub i would think :lol:

hmmm looks like i'll be needing monday off ha

cheers

hmmm looks like i'll be needing monday off ha

cheers

no no no, we will be still on it Monday you should get Tuesday off to recover :wacko: ----- Joking

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

You'll probably need wednesday off as well if you try one of my ales!

You'll probably need wednesday off as well if you try one of my ales!

ok, looks like i may need to take holidays :drool2:

I got monday off so Im sweet! :lol:

Bummer! I'd have loved to come down but we're playing a gig that day

If you feel like enjoying some psychedelic rockiness after the meet then head down to the Noise Bar (Railway Hotel) in Brunswick from 3pm!

Hope you guys have fun though! :lol:

Edited by Coschi

Word on the street is CS, Head, Jeremy J and even Adrian will be heading down B)

:drool2:

LOL coschi, i used to live right next door to tha Railway, hehe, way back when pots were $1.50 :D. There was no safeway across the road, just warehouses, warehouses everywhere. Used to be alot of good raves around that area.

Bummer! I'd have loved to come down but we're playing a gig that day

If you feel like enjoying some psychedelic rockiness after the meet then head down to the Noise Bar (Railway Hotel) in Brunswick from 3pm!

Hope you guys have fun though! :lol:

AHHAHA! Played there before? Say hi to Dave the sound guy... We go way back :P lol

Gen

*Edit*

Also I just looked at a map. The eastern garden is quite fucking large. Wanna make it a more specific location? I doubt anyone will be posting their phone numbers in case we can't find eachother, lol.

Edited by Genesis

Also I just looked at a map. The eastern garden is quite fucking large. Wanna make it a more specific location? I doubt anyone will be posting their phone numbers in case we can't find eachother, lol.

Well we usually go just below the cactus garden but lets go with the Tecoma pavilion a little below and to the side of it, that sounds fitting.

B)

Hi Guys

New to the forum. Is this invite only or can anyone show up for a little madness?

Cheers

providence

AHHAHA! Played there before? Say hi to Dave the sound guy... We go way back :P lol

Gen

Yeah once :) at least Dave knows what he's doing with the mix. Can't say the same for The Cornish Arms :ana:

Yeah once :) at least Dave knows what he's doing with the mix. Can't say the same for The Cornish Arms :ana:

Daves a cunt and I hate him, make sure you let him know I said that :P What's your band called? I might pop on by after the meet and have a few brewskis with Signore Tubzy and yourself.

Also that pavilion sounds like a mad idea... There will be sign-age to it, so even if I am pissed I will be able to find my way there :P I feel like a muggy prick as I have nothing to trade or share... Only my good looks.

Really looking forward to this, I know something will come up to stop me from going, lol.

Gen

no anyone can join in, we just ask that the police where there Badges on the out side for the day :P

Hi Guys

New to the forum. Is this invite only or can anyone show up for a little madness?

Cheers

providence

Ooo nice one, this looks like it could be some fun.

I mite come along for a chat and a few drinks, I shouldn't have anything better to do that day. :lol:

Daves a cunt and I hate him, make sure you let him know I said that :P What's your band called? I might pop on by after the meet and have a few brewskis with Signore Tubzy and yourself.

The band's called blue panther (my phone likes blue panties better)

Not so sure i'll say that to a dude i've met once :wink: pop down and say it to him yourself!

Have a good one fellas

It looks like im not going to be able to make this one, got work commitments

Looking forward to catching up at ega 08

Hi Guys

Cheers

providence

welcome providence (this is) the madness and welcome

Sounding like there will be a good amount of kids out for this one :)

Plants, food, and chitchat in the park

:lol:

I'm gutted. :slap:

I'm not gonna be able to make this one either (sorry to those who were looking forward to the homebrew :wink: ). But I'll see ya at ega and hopefully I can make the next Melb meet.

Edited by cycle

Tecoma pavilion @ 12:30 See yee lads there....

Gen