The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
TheFriendlyPlanter

Tripping on cacti is not fun

So whats your plan? Cross your fingers and hope that eventually it will all go away? Ya that's what the Jews in Nazi Germany thought.

To any government officals or operatives who may be reading this, and to all of those who wish to bide time and hide in the corners while your childrens rights are being taken away- "YOU CAN PRY THIS CACTUS FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS YOU FUCKS! I WILL FIGHT AND I WILL DIE BEFORE YOU WILL TAKE AWAY THIS WONDERFUL GIFT THAT MY HEAVENLY FATHER HAS GIVEN ME!"

Imagine a world... where the government has won... the only altered states your children and grandchildren can access are caffeine and sugar stimulation, nicotine intoxication and sicking drunken stupor! I REFUSE to allow that to happen! I REFUSE to look back as say- "Remember when.... remember when we had the plants of the Gods? Remember when we could open our minds? Remember when we could learn from the plant-teachers?"

Edited by Teotz'

I appreciate the sentiment Teotz', I really do. But the 'cold dead fingers' thing doesn't work here - they just take it from your warm fingers then throw you in jail. If you refused to be taken alive, they would pry it (cacti, or whatever) from your dead hands and I can't see that helping the cacti or the still living people who collect and use them.

If you are saying that we need to stand up and be counted, then I agree totally. But please don't generalise with regard to what we do (or not) to protect/win back our rights. I'm not saying that I do a lot, but I don't just hide here with my fingers crossed. I check the legality of my collection very carefully so if I get involved in the debate publicly (which I plan to in the future) I can withstand the scrutiny and this has caused me to divest myself of one of my dearest plants. Do we have a plan? I'm sure I'm not the only one working on it.

You are right, people need to get fired up about this. I'd say that many of us are. But simply showing that we are passionate by saying that we'd rather die than give up a cactus is not going to get us anywhere. Rather we need to use this strength of feeling to motivate us to be smart about the science, politics and public opinion surrounding these issues.

Hey Teo, the Jews in Nazi germany also said that the nazi's could pry their beliefs from their cold dead bodies, and look how that ended for many of them.

As far as you even asking me that question, I don't know how many posts I've made on my beliefs on legality, and if you check out the 'legalising sally d' thread, you'll see the involvement I'm trying to have in the formation of some strategy for this. I just don't think religious beliefs will fool anyone, because people still think you just want to get high. I think it needs science and facts behind it. But I'm not going to type it all up again, because i have stated my beliefs so many times, you can go and find them for yourself before you accuse me of 'sitting back with my fingers crossed hoping', i suggest you start with my many posts in the 'legalising sally d' thread, and I think i have debated the use of religious beliefs in an argument for legalisation before as well, possibly in the sally d thread, possibly elsewhere.

Peace

Had a thought yesterday about the reasons there may be for the current situation...ok so picture this...a bunch of highly intellegent and privvy members of the upper class hear about some food of the Gods, they hear about the powers these plants and substances have to augment their already existant and useful occult powers. So they have a few test sessions design some new formatted ritual channels for invocation or manifestation, ON A WORLD SCALE, and they realise the potency of the substances in the context of their history and correct usage. They know the plants of the Gods.

And they get arund and think to themselves...this is wonderful, finally we have a door way into opening up the minds of these rabid monkeys we have to somehow direct towards moral and ethical behavior, whose emotional states we are largely resoponsible for, who have no ability to connect ith God in ur present age of darkness, we should give them this connection and they will see for themselves the reasons behind the way our moralistic segregatory and elite class operates and hopefull they will adopt the same principles in their lives.

So they begin to slowly release small amountss of the substances. people initially seem to get freer, they let go of their illusions and embrace beauty and fun...they are exposed o the cosmic secrets, expectedly and as part of a well documented phenomenon some people break down, their mental patterns cling to dearly to certain paradoxical aspects...this isnt due to substance, its due to change... and it isnt all that big a problem, "we can easily fix this situation in our own people" they say to themselves...what they cannot do however is let the public know that the secrets to health have been known for a rather long time but have been sheilded so as to provide a marketplace for the medical association.

So there is this hope that God will intervene through these magickal elixers and in future generations the elite caste of "knowers" will have aided the world into the age of aquarious, they spread little seeds of thught throughout society, gave people options, and all the while provided something to rebel against, the ignition switch for cultural revolution...half way through this process however they see a massive problem...

Its not just that these people havent seen the truth...its that they can ignor it when they do...and infact this seems preferable to them...the lower caste of thinkings does not grow more intellegent or more free when exposed to substances of a divine nature, some get deluded and self righteous, ignoring the quid pro quo that exists, most just get confused and retreat into health care systems or complain to media the media voice.

Their grand plan was foiled. There was no way that human at this stage of evolution can deal with mass usage of substances, that initally only the highly changeable, morphable teenage "revolution" gene couldnt even deal with...

so they shut it down...invested in the feel good hits of the summer and the forget your woes and just relax blacktar of the winter. the usual large scale population control/recalibration measures.

They knew that these uncovered substances wouldnt go away, but they also knew the power of the mind, and that by waging a WAR only those truely dedicated or truely greedy would still pursue.

and from here they left it up to God to decide who deserved what punishment for what crime.

In the knoweledge that when the time was right, small social structures, communities would erupt, stable and ready to incorporate the world of mind and spirit into their living processes. These satellites would eventually egin to grow and spread tendrils into the genetic code and educate through story and metaphor the larger mass of the population previously untrained in the use of the tool of communion.

On the divine principles of justice all mens hearts are truely balanced.

wanna help the goverment fight the propaganda being spread by paranoid drug demons and the blind media hypers???

the truth is they want revolt, it makes lots of money. and money is good. cos it buys children...and children are god because they carry stories. storeis are good because they describe change, and change is good because we think it reminds u8s that we exist. and that is like the universe worshiping itself. so YIPPIE for smart people who give a flub flub about the social order.

:blink: ? :o ? :huh: ?

Edited by Teotz'

I second that Teotz' and add a :BANGHEAD2:

Reptyle, I think we are going to have to agree to disagree on both the causes of the current situation and how to remedy it. You have to act as you see fit, but don't expect to change the world with that sort of talk. Don't expect to impress anyone with your you-tube links either. I'm getting irritated with where you have tried to lead this conversation so it's time for me to lurk in a different corner of SAB so I don't say something I'll regret later.

i just think its kinda great really that what seems to have happened is some body of people started selling drugs back in the start of the 1900's as a legitimate enterprise and then there started to be some serious social side effects that were acceptable in minorities but unacceptable as a product for public consumption. Then these somebodies closed down their public sector and movied into the black sector. So once somebody got there and figured out how to run it there was no stopping the no-liability, no disclosure of personal details, no restriction on scientific studies other than the obvious "causalities", which only makes the blackness more dense and the boundaries between vulnerable sectors of personality strata and those unwilling to break their faith in directly transmitted information more defined.

kinda great really?

oh also, its not really great...but it does smack all over thinking that they don't want people to get high. in truth they just want people to be worthy of getting high. I suppose they just figure we know that. Fear is a gateway, many people turn away before they even start the journey, the path is an illusion that suits the mood, the keys are paint brushes, choices are our colours, addiction remembers, freedom engraves, i forget where i was going with this...ill get back to you on what i mean.

Oh look ya'll can get fucked and I will take the shit your all about to lay on me but consider,

A right of passage is a natural thing that deserves guidance from the trained. Hiding what you know is doing more damage than guiding people through thier right of passage. For fucksake it's human instinct and if somebody is not there to guide the youth of today they will do it without guidance! same as they did yesterday!

We are all guilty of not providing guidance, we are all guilty of hiding the facts, we are all guilty.

Who the fuck told them to eat cacti in the first place! They didn't come up with the idea themselves!

Thanks for bring that up Entheofarm.

Whatever our own interests are, we have an ethical obligation to not mislead anyone, particularly in any way that could result in harm. Now the initial post was misleading, but was it harmful? Not directly, but imagine that someone was told that by one of us that certain cacti did a certain thing and they then found out we lied to them. Imagine then that this person decides to try something really poisonous. They won't even seek our advice, let alone listen to it and then "BAM" they've eaten too many seeds of the wrong thing and they are basically fucked.

Ethics aside, the internet's a big place, and a little lie here and there isn't going to keep the information out of circulation. Nor will it fool the authorities if we get on their radar. I've read what I suspect is deliberate misinformation (though it could just be incompetence and mis-identification) on other forums and I have never seen anything positive come of it.

This doesn't mean we should not be prudent with what we say and how (and where) we say it.

Yo Bitches long time no talk! what's all the STINK-UP about!

Trippin on Cacit can be really terrifying and you can see DEMONS COMING OUTA THE FLOOR! It's a simple fact so just don't do it... But growing them for their beautiful flowers and overall beauty is a really good thing, good for the planet!

You might also like to flood your neighbourhood/ town with free cacti. Let's say you sprout 1000 babies and grow them to a foot high. Sell 'em at the markets for super cheap or just give em away to all your friends. Pretty soon they'll just be everywhere and unstopable. I'm not saying give all your cacti away for free, I'm saying grow some extras for the sole reason of giving them away for free, -Charity!

Just think karma.

Anyone with spare seed donate the the seed ring.

Peace sukkas and NO BITCHIN'

Where's my free foot tall cactus, monkeyguts? :P

Don't worry my corroboree buds get first dibs. I owe nearly everyone here something now... Rev's tek's a winner! :wink:

Gilligan

I read it as veiled sarcasm, basically telling people who haven't got the intelligence for themselves to SHUT THE FUCK UP about chowing down so Sally D doesn't have someone come and stay with her...

What Gilligan said on his first post.

H.

maybe we'll just self regulate it out of circulation, out of fear

Naw... keep those propagative botanical clippings and seeds flowin'!!!

Propagate Botanicals!!!

:huh: I have tripped and stubed my toe on my cacti before didnt see any demons! Fucken hurt me in an ouch way lol :bootyshake: