The Corroboree
incognito

*UPDATE* new stuff added

have quite a few for sale, 15 dollars each.(plus postage) or 5 for $60 with sum extras thrown in.( will dispatch the largest plants first so first in bessed dressed so to speak)

ranging from 15cm to 25 cm tall, beautiful plants. these are seed grown from seed collected from Huigra,Chanchan at 2000m by cacti seed and plant collector karel knize wicked grafting stock.

(MUTANT that answers ur question_

also t.pachanois available, (just the regular clone whatever u wanna call it)

also available*(pick up only) a variety of brugmansias which would be pick up only from coffs harbour, pm any interest.

* one large b.caapi white strain in a 12 inch pot, growing very vigorously

* one anandanthera peregrina which will soon be a tree, rooted through the pot into the ground and is going nuts.

thanks for any interest in adavance.

Edited by incognito

These are pretty nice clones, if I remember correctly!

also t.pachanois available, (just the regular clone whatever u wanna call it)

"P.C." or Predominant Cultivator pachanoi if it's the same standard clone that the U.S. has... which I believe it is.

Do you have a picture of the KK339 cactus?

Edited by Teotz'

Pm'ed

Gen

cheers genesis i will pm u shortly.

apparantly the 'True' pachanoi (whatever that means)

sorry teotz no pics, my computer is totally fucked and wont run the required software.

google karel knize and u should find his site with lots of great pics, the 339 is in there.

no idea what sort of punch they would carry, these are but 2/1/2 yr old seedlings.

thanks for everyones interest, plenty left!

I'd love one if there is anyway you can get it to me.

I'm in the States.

Edited by Teotz'

buy one of knize!!!!! while ur at it buy some cintia knizei plants as well!!

shouldnt be a problem for u in america, teotz.

Are you being sarcastic?

Edited by Teotz'

no, should be easy for u to obtain cuts from knize, he has cintias available occasionally which are very rare and stunning cacti.

knize is very difficult to deal with, but well worth the trouble. just expect lots of things to go wrong, plants to be unlabelled, and various things you receive not to be what you ordered. Bottom line is most of his stuff is interesting and dirt cheap, so who cares if it isn't what you ordered ;)

Keep your order simple to reduce confusion and don't bother communicating much as the final order won't reflect your communications anyway.

assume it will not be labelled properly so order only things in one order that you can tell apart.

Grin...

T - even to the deaf, that sounds like experience talking? :)

on the contrary ive had good dealings with knize. seed took a while to get here, had to email a few times with prompts. customs couldnt decipher his writting (was a bit tricky) and i got sent a note from them asking whether i wanted it shipped back or destroyed as they couldnt i.d the seed. I told them they where trichocereus seed, and once they had another closer look at knize' labelling they where like 'oh yeah i see it now-trichocereus!' from which they sent them to me.

Am interested in a couple if there are any left. Will hit you up with a PM when you return from your travels.

Mine arrived today and they are beautiful :) Wondering what the extras thrown in are though. :blink: Is it the newspaper? :P

Edited by ballzac

Mine arrived today and they are beautiful :) Wondering what the extras thrown in are though. :blink: Is it the newspaper? :P

smoke some and u will see..............

shit sorry man i will hook u up when i get back, was in a big rush. i have ur addy.

smoke some and u will see..............

Haha. Never thought of that.

shit sorry man i will hook u up when i get back, was in a big rush. i have ur addy.

Was about to say don't worry about it, but now I'm curious as to what I get. Don't stress too much though. I'm really happy with the cacti, and think it's a bargain anyway. These are the first pachanoi I have that don't look quite similar to the PC ones. They almost look like pachXbridge. Can't wait to see what they look like when they're huge.

Haha. Never thought of that.

Was about to say don't worry about it, but now I'm curious as to what I get. Don't stress too much though. I'm really happy with the cacti, and think it's a bargain anyway. These are the first pachanoi I have that don't look quite similar to the PC ones. They almost look like pachXbridge. Can't wait to see what they look like when they're huge.

anychance u can put a pic up zac? getting lotsa requests for pics.

No problem :)

post-1298-1223013501_thumb.jpgpost-1298-1223013551_thumb.jpg

P.S. I particularly like the tall one with the pup, and the one in sand that has quite long spines. Oh, and of course they arrived bare-rooted, but with a healthy and well-established root system.

collage_1.JPG

collage_2.JPG

collage_1.JPG

collage_2.JPG

Edited by ballzac

back from hols now, everyone thats paid should be sorted out by now. if u havent , pm me ur address and i will post of quicksmart, sorry for delays, i am a tool.

plus got plenty more for sale.

i am a tool

you said it jono :P

i have no idea who this jono guy is who u talk about passive.

but if im a tool u are a full-blown ratchet. u and ur frilly knicker gang.

and u couldnt catch a fish with a piece of cheese its all lies.

i have no idea who this jono guy is who u talk about passive.

but if im a tool u are a full-blown ratchet. u and ur frilly knicker gang.

and u couldnt catch a fish with a piece of cheese its all lies.

geez i really hav made a mess of things......

somehow ive managed to delete my inbox with addresses pertaining to my sales,

everyone should have their goods , but if u havent received please let me know and if u have paid and when, got a few payments through without any names to identify.

i knoe someone payed for 5 kk339s but i forget the members name and lost the address..

i will fix this up today if let me know or monday at the latest!

sorry!!

btw if anyone lives near coffs and would like some large brugs(few different colors), psychotria carthenagensis and would like to pik em up they r all yours.

geez i really hav made a mess of things......

somehow ive managed to delete my inbox with addresses pertaining to my sales,

So who exactly is the full blown ratchet now Mr. incognito?

Cheese.gif