The Corroboree
Stinkmeat

A few of My Artworks - Image heavy

Very nice Stinkmeat, I would love to be able to put my thoughts onto paper. You seem to do it very well

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Rogdog, on the topic of not being able to put your thoughts on paper:

When I studied art at school, my teacher commented on people saying things along the lines of "I wish I could draw/paint/sculpt as good as him/her." He asked one of the really good drawers in the class, "How long have you been drawing for?" The guy could honestly not answer, as drawing had been a part of his life as far back as he could remember.

The moral of the story is that I think anyone can draw/play music/be creative. It just takes practice. A "gifted" artist has been practicing for more years than they realize. It's like anything though. When you first start, things are a bit frustrating. Your drawings may not be exactly what you want. The more you do it though, the more tricks you learn. I just thought I would mention this to encourage people to give it a go. I've noticed a lot of people on here have said similar things in the past.

I hope it encourages you.

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Rogdog, on the topic of not being able to put your thoughts on paper:

When I studied art at school, my teacher commented on people saying things along the lines of "I wish I could draw/paint/sculpt as good as him/her." He asked one of the really good drawers in the class, "How long have you been drawing for?" The guy could honestly not answer, as drawing had been a part of his life as far back as he could remember.

The moral of the story is that I think anyone can draw/play music/be creative. It just takes practice. A "gifted" artist has been practicing for more years than they realize. It's like anything though. When you first start, things are a bit frustrating. Your drawings may not be exactly what you want. The more you do it though, the more tricks you learn. I just thought I would mention this to encourage people to give it a go. I've noticed a lot of people on here have said similar things in the past.

I hope it encourages you.

Sage advice